SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:11 pm

Oh boy on the ratings. That's a serious drop in comparison.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:13 pm

Up against a major football game that upended viewers in a mor market, I am not surprised
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:16 pm

They don't account for streaming in these ratings. They need to have other ways to measure how well shows are doing now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:57 pm

Oh my. Having read what y'all are saying, I think I'll skip this season. Always preferred the Bachelorette anyway, and Michelle's season was really great

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:44 pm

If I had to pick Clayton's F1 based on what I saw last night, I'd go with Rachel. She's beautiful and accomplished. They had a good conversation and were attracted to one another. What I like best about her is that I think she could stretch him in a good direction that he would like to go (more travel and adventure.)

Susie said herself that she and Clayton are very different people. Serene and Gabby were more hidden. I think if he goes for Gabby, it will be because of her outgoing nature, goofy/prankster mentality, and sense of humor.

Clayton for me is a bit of a cipher at this point. He seems nice enough. But I feel that I don't know him very well as yet. Hopefully he will start to open up to the women as time goes on.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:03 pm

My favorite part of the night was Jesse hosting. I thought he did a great job and all of the different shows he's hosted or been on helped. I've watched him on GMA, college football shows, and the Holiday Baking Championship so have seen him a lot.

I know everyone says that Clayton and Jesse look alike but I keep seeing Chris Soules when I see Clayton. I didn't dislike Clayton but hope that he has some interesting ladies to help the season. It was fun to see the mansion again. Did anyone see Jesse and Clayton on the float during the Rose Parade?

I liked a few of the women but the only one I can remember names would be Teddi. All of the blondes completely confuse me. I saw a pic of 4 of them together and could barely tell they weren't all the same person. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:05 pm

Amethyst wrote:If I had to pick Clayton's F1 based on what I saw last night, I'd go with Rachel. Susie said herself that she and Clayton are very different people.

I don't think Susie and Clayton being different people is necessarily a bad thing. I can see it balancing each other out and drawing out qualities they don't often see in themselves.

But I do agree, to me Rachel was getting an F1 edit and Susie was getting more of a Bachelorette (cute/wholesome) edit.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spot on. Agree with Jesse being the highlight. Have to give Clayton props for being fun though - much more outgoing than I thought but not nearly as energetic as some of the women he seemed most interested in.

Clayton's job as a medical equipment salesperson could be quite intense. If it's orthopedic equipment such as knees or hips, usually the salesperson is trained on assisting the surgeon as well. They spend their day in the OR in scrubs. The salesperson is a liaison between the company and the surgeon. Now if it's electronic pumps, X-ray equipment or other stuff like information systems, that could be quite involved and technical. While he doesn't come off as a super smart nerd, I think Clayton has above average intelligence. He'll offer some blond-haired young woman a very safe and secure life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:47 pm

He works for Stryker Orthopedics

Amazing how many of the gals work in medical related fields this season
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:21 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:50 am

Thanks for sharing Blu-Wayz!!  The last clip is priceless!!

Last edited by luvstx on Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:47 pm

luvstx wrote:Thanks for sharing Blu-Wayz!!  The last clip is priceless!!

Those kids must be child actors as Michelle's students would be in MN. Plus that boy looks far too young to be a 5th grader. But it's still cute nonetheless!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
suzq
mizzoufan
gurlbrit
pavalygurl
Jolena