SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:16 pm

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spot on. Agree with Jesse being the highlight. Have to give Clayton props for being fun though - much more outgoing than I thought but not nearly as energetic as some of the women he seemed most interested in.

Clayton's job as a medical equipment salesperson could be quite intense. If it's orthopedic equipment such as knees or hips, usually the salesperson is trained on assisting the surgeon as well. They spend their day in the OR in scrubs. The salesperson is a liaison between the company and the surgeon. Now if it's electronic pumps, X-ray equipment or other stuff like information systems, that could be quite involved and technical. While he doesn't come off as a super smart nerd, I think Clayton has above average intelligence. He'll offer some blond-haired young woman a very safe and secure life.

Re: your second paragraph, you are spot on. I've had 2 knee replacements and both times the salesperson was in the OR and introduced to me by the surgeon. It was nice to know that I had experts there for me, both medical and equipment wise. (Both knees are now terrific and I'm skiing again. Yay!)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:57 pm

I've worked in hospital settings much of my work life. I do understand the role of Orthopedic equip sales reps. I agree compared to say RX sales reps, the ortho guys (and they are so often guys) are more med oriented and less "sales-driven" than others. I just think Clayton is a bit overwhelmed at the amount of "talent" that's been thrown his way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:55 pm

Just finished watching the M&G (my least favorite episode), I was not sure about watching Clayton as the Bachelor but anyway, I watched with a set of fresh eyes because I did not read about his season.  Kind of like that we don't know who the F1 actually is!  Was surprised at Clayton's FIR choice although Teddy was a great choice, she seems quite genuine for this show!  Love Suzie, would be a great bachelorette I think.  My bet is on Rachel being F1 just from watching Clayton's body language when he was with her.  Rachel seems to exude confidence almost to the point of looking a little bit snob but not in a negative way, I kind of like her so far.  Not sure about Gabby, I am so surprised she made it in the F3!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
suzq
mizzoufan
gurlbrit
pavalygurl
Jolena