SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:20 am

Jolena wrote:
suzq wrote:I am not particularly excited to see Lace there.  JMO.

Who is Lace? I don't recall her at all. TIA
she was on ben's season, she was the one who yelled at him for not making eye contact with her and then kept getting drunk and insisting she wasn't crazy on group dates laugh out loud she got engaged on bip season 3 but they broke up pretty quickly.

i wasn't a fan of her back then but i don't mind her coming back since it's been a long time since season 3. maybe she'll put shanae in her place laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:25 am

Lace briefly hung out with Chad on BIP (uncomfortable to watch) before she got engaged to Grant Kemp and tattooed their couple’s name "Grace" on her wrist.
From what I remember, I hope she has cut down on the drinking since then. JMO
https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Lace_Morris

Congratulations to Serene! "First sand" is a good position to be in. Before her, it has been Clare, Jade, Amanda, Raven, Tia, Hanna G and Abigail.
Four (!) of those ladies are still with the guy they met on the show, which a success rate that Bachelors and Bachelorettes can only dream of.

IG is still public for both Lace and Serene, so that’s not going to be a way to sleuth who is on the show this year.
JMO

ETA:
https://twitter.com/racheldoerrie/status/1534270967144321024
FWIW, this woman says she is in a Vidanta hotel, probably the one in Vallarta. She has spotted Jesse and Wells, but also
-Hailey Malles (night 1 reject, Clayton’s season)
-Brandon Jones
-Logan Palmer (new Bette season)
-Victoria Fuller

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:32 am

Zacharyreality had a picture of Rodney there on his IG stories, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:35 am

@blueblues
Oh my. If Victoria F really shows up on the beach I predict some men will become silly boys.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:23 pm

According to a fan on twitter staying at the hotel, she also saw Justin there.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:25 pm

PS. This was posted on Reddit.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:43 pm

zacharyreality has a YouTube video where he has the names of 18 people who are on the beach for BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:44 pm

Pardeep will be there! yes

From zacharyreality youtube.

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu913

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dAVZDbZjkw

@blueblues thanks for the twitter link, it's hilarious that she was there! I was going to embed it here but twitter doesn't embed conversations very well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:39 pm

Pardeep, yes! I really liked him!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:45 pm

He made a sad post .. is it sad or hopeful?? 😢😓

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 611ddb10
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:31 am

I have to say that I am disappointed that Shanae is there. The way she treated people especially Elizabeth was horrible in my opinion.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
albean99
bluwavz
notarose
blueblues
ariwolf