SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:53 am

Shenae? Blech... I guess I'll be fast forwarding just like I did during the Bachelor season. Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:40 pm

suzq wrote:I have to say that I am disappointed that Shanae is there.  The way she treated people especially Elizabeth wasT horrible in my opinion.  

And that is precisely why she is there. To continue treating people like sh*t and stir up drama. Producers have zero creativity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:42 pm

Shanae no People like that should not be rewarded imo. They'll either have some sort of redemption edit or use her horrible attitude to their drama advantage.

Jeepers wrote:He made a sad post .. is it sad or hopeful??  😢😓

[

https://twitter.com/deepbrainstmuli

It sounds like he's justifying going on BIP or hopefully not because of any negative SM comments he's replying to. I'm looking forward to seeing him again on my TV and even better if he meets someone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:14 am

Saw that Jamie Skaar has been spotted down there via Reddit. I am not excited about him, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:40 pm

Jamie Skaar posted a story 18 hrs ago, while he was at Splash House which is held Jun 10th -12th. I'm not sure how that lines up with the timing of being there, then being spotted at BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:48 pm

This could be wildly off base, but Flo from Au Bach and BiP has recently posted in LA, saying 'Big big shout out to @thegrevilleclinic for squeezing me in for last min appointments to get me summer ready! I’m missing my bum (fat cavitation) massages already!"  Made my antenna go up so I looked up her recent follows and she is following Lindsay Liles.  Lindsay is also following Adam Todd, who is an aussie hunk from a couple of seasons ago.  So could be a couple of randoms going to paradise as late arrivals.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CepwqNFLSge/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/adam_todd7/?hl=en

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:03 pm

@Agent99 interesting!! Does this guy look familiar?

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captu921

https://www.instagram.com/p/CepwqNFLSge/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:18 pm

suzq wrote:zacharyreality is tweeting some of those on the beach right now.  He says that Aaron and James are on the beach right now.

https://twitter.com/zacharyreality

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:26 am

rodney, justin, brandon, andrew s, michael a, aaron, james, serene, teddi, genevieve, victoria f, and brittany are solid cast members imo. lace too for the entertainment factor Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3308817427

Last edited by ariwolf on Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:29 am

Im hoping Genieve (and was it Aaron?) get together. Looking forward to seeing if anything can come of that pairing. jmo For some reason I think they would make a nice couple. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:29 am

ariwolf wrote:rodney, justin, brandon, andrew s, michael a, aaron, james, serene, teddi, genevieve, victoria f, and brittany are solid cast members imo. lace too for the entertainment factor Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3308817427
I really don’t like this Zachary guy. It wasn’t a “feud”, it was slander, and TPTB were just as guilty as Anna.
I hope the producers realize that they owe Brittany a good edit.

Jolena wrote:Im hoping Genieve (and was it Aaron?) get together. Looking forward to seeing if anything can come of that pairing. jmo  For some reason I think they would make a nice couple. jmo
Genevieve seems nice enough, and I wouldn’t wish that bully Aaron for anyone, except maybe Shanae.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:36 pm

According to Zachary Reality, Michael A. is on the beach and Brandon and Serene are together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
albean99
bluwavz
notarose
blueblues
ariwolf