SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:17 pm

I would feel more sorry for her if "like" wasn't coming out of her mouth every other word.

Same goes for Clayton. These people seriously need to be slapped every time it comes out of their mouth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:34 pm

Why do they never show an extended amount of time with Gabby and Clayton? 🤷🏼‍�
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 pm

I can't take any more of Shanae. I'm just tuned out. She is acting. She is not into the dude, she wants BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:40 pm

I'm having a hard time paying attention.

Same thing, same conversation, same words over and over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:41 pm

Girl have you never seen the show? Drama is mandatory! Producers demand it. People who produce it get the most air time.

Clayton does absolutely nothing for me. He is so boring and not even hot. When their neck is as wide as their head, I just can't!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm having a hard time paying attention.

Same thing, same conversation, same words over and over.

I'm afraid a lot of that falls on him. He is monotone and boring and says the same stuff over and over. I don't see him really into anyone. He is just a horny boy.

Shanae...I am not a liar. I am not dramatic.... rofl

He is such a dolt.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:59 pm

The problem for me is when there are so called villains and liars and ladies yelling and screaming, I loose interest.

Here we go, previews, more Shanae drama. I have no interest in this story line.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:45 am

I taped the show tonight and watched it ffing through almost all of Cassidy and Shanae. Liked it a lot better! The first few episodes of each season are so tedious with so many contestants.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:40 am

Cassidy is shooting her shot at an Emmy right now

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:25 am

I ff’d thru Shanae & Cassidy as well. Made the episode a lot shorter. I definitely see the connection difference with Rachel. We hardly saw Teddi & when we did, it wasn’t showing her speaking. Many of the women are complimentary of Clayton & seem to feel he’s genuine & trustworthy.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:32 pm

I actually didn't mind the first GD. It seemed more real than most. The scavenger hunt in "undies" was dumb but think they were more exercise wear because she clearly wasn't wearing that under her dress. I thought the evening part was good but agree that their use of "like" took away from their otherwise good conversation.

Shanae is just ridiculous. She's not even trying to hide that she's faking it all the way. She's showing her true self on camera so not sure what she thinks she's getting out of this. If it had happened on Joe Millionaire the butler would have told the guys and she'd be out of there. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633

I'm not enjoying this season. I don't really care who Clayton picks and don't want to see Cassidy or Shanae on my tv ever again (know that's unlikely with BIP).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:56 pm

Ratings:

Over on ABC, The Bachelor picked up some steam, rising to 3.4 million viewers and a 0.8 rating.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
albean99
jojo47
mruab
pavalygurl
southerngirlatheart