SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:02 pm

I could not watch last night's episode. Way too much time on people I have no interest in. Please wake me up when there is something good to watch on this season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rofl You are an optimist assuming there will be something good this season. I'm the opposite...you could probably just sit out the whole thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:34 pm

I am liking Clayton having listened to him on a podcast and hearing others talk about how genuine he is. After watching last night, I feel like the editing is killing this season. The usual drama is fine (though always annoying) but I don’t feel like we are getting a chance to see much depth from many of the women. For example, we saw nothing about Gabby and Clayton’s extra time on the Baywatch date. Why not? Especially if she goes as far as caps suggest, why don’t they want us to learn more about her at this point? And Rachel is quite hidden and I just don’t feel like we are seeing much of his interactions with the women. JMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:21 pm

luvstx wrote:I am liking Clayton having listened to him on a podcast and hearing others talk about how genuine he is.  After watching last night,  I feel like the editing is killing this season.  The usual drama is fine (though always annoying) but I don’t feel like we are getting a chance to see much depth from many of the women.  For example, we saw nothing about Gabby and Clayton’s extra time on the Baywatch date.  Why not?  Especially if she goes as far as caps suggest, why don’t they want us to learn more about her at this point?  And Rachel is quite hidden and I just don’t feel like we are seeing much of his interactions with the women.  JMO.

Totally agree. The show has always focused on the fabricated drama, but it seems it’s been amped up more and more each season. Not sure why they don’t want to show more of these one on one interactions/conversations …there are plenty of viewers that prefer that to the drama.
I’ve been saying for awhile that the show needs some new producers to come in and bring it new life. Clayton isn’t the problem, IMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:44 pm

It's a waste of a season for me. I know he seems like a good down to earth guy. Has a great supportive family and the few clips I've listened to him, he seems totally different than what I'm viewing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA with you both. The edit is ruining the show, and I'm in the show me the love story camp. In every season just paying attention to body language and edit I could see a love story developing but with the focus on drama increasing every season, the show is becoming a display on who can be the meanest of them all. jmo's.

Most scene's are dark dreary and involves screaming. Judging by the previews we are seeing more of that next week.

All I can hope for at this point, is a very happy couple. I don't even care who he chooses, I just want us to sleuth it out, and watch a couple on ATFR on cloud nine with each other. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'll second the need for new producers.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:24 pm

I finally watched the entire episode this afternoon. I had watched about half of it last Monday, and at the time felt rather meh about it. I liked it a lot better this time around.

First, I like Clayton. He does seem genuine and down to earth. One thing that I like about him is that he seems open minded to different women. I don't feel that he's closing off his options too early. If anything, he's perhaps a bit too naive about the more aggressive girls. But based on his F4, he does figure it out in the long run.

I appreciated the "group therapy" date as it brought out some of the women's back stories. I particularly remember Hunter's and Mara's stories, but they were all valued. Sarah's date seemed a bit odd, but she was a good sport about it. She appears to be a very nice woman, but I didn't see much in the way of spark with Clayton. The Baywatch group date seemed like it could have been edited better. It wasn't clear why Gabby won extra time with Clayton. And once she won that extra time, it seemed like all they did was kiss.

Shanae is bringing the drama. Although normally I understand why many cast members steer clear of drama, in this case I'd like to see some of them stick up for Elizabeth. I guess time will tell.

I still like what I see of Rachel, and she and Clayton appear to have a good connection. It's clear that Clayton likes Serene quite a bit. I feel like I'm having a hard time getting a handle on Gabby. I don't quite understand her sense of humor at present. But i'm aware that she's an ICU nurse, and with some idea of what she deals with on a daily basis, she has my complete respect.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I always enjoy reading your recaps. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
albean99
jojo47
mruab
pavalygurl
southerngirlatheart