SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:37 pm

After that 1 on 1 date Im convinced that Rachel is F1. He is very transparent with his feelings for her , he's impressed not only with her beauty but her career too. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Until he is on a one on one with the other finalists and then will say the same stuff about them. And then the FS...Sorry, not buying it. He will end up with whoever has the lowest self esteem and is willing to put up with him not being able to keep it in his pants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happyharvick Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:52 pm

It bugs me every time I hear his name....Clayun

[
happyharvick
happyharvick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:55 pm

Well .. no RC tonight which means catch up next week .. which also means that Gabbys date will be short and lack any content of getting to know her AGAIN .. just like her extra time on the Baywatch date
Sooooo sick of the bullsh*t ggrrr

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:55 pm

How does he not get it? Several ladies just told him Shanae is behind the drama and she just decided to crash the party and he still doesn't understand??? And tells her he is happy to see her? Tell her to go back to the hotel!

OMG She is so full of it. She reminds me of a co-worker. Everyone complains about her, but our manager is...Clayton. Dumb.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:01 am

He is so broken? I know what part of him needs to be broken.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:09 am

Sprite wrote:What is it about Rachel's lips that bug me? It's like she put lip gloss not just on her lips, but on the bit above too. It's weird. She does it all the time.

That was so annoying for me too. She such a pretty girl, but that lip gloss was not pretty.

He's probably being told to keep Shanee, but at the same time looks like he can't read people for who they are.

Shanee is there for a reason, and if they are making him keep her, it's not helping his image. Unfortunately she won't be off my screen anytime soon! :headbanging

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:33 am

I’m not watching the group date. It’ll be a waste of time. Rachel had a lot of air time on her 1:1 date. She’s no slouch & my impression is that he’s pretty taken with her. She becomes quite the kitten with him. If she’s F1, I’m curious how she gets past the “in love with 3 women”; if that statement is to be taken at face value.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:34 am

The responses are not nice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 am

jojo47 wrote:I’m not watching the group date. It’ll be a waste of time. Rachel had a lot of air time on her 1:1 date. She’s no slouch & my impression is that he’s pretty taken with her. She becomes quite the kitten with him. If she’s F1, I’m curious how she gets past the “in love with 3 women”; if that statement is to be taken at face value.

I have no doubt that my post will be very unpopular but I gotta say it....

I finally figured out what it is about Rachel .. she comes across very coquettish and kittenish .. yes she is a beautiful girl and she knows it and is very aware of her behavior and how it effects Clayton . with the voice changes . Head tilts . Body language in general especially if Clayton is in the area or part of the discussion . Including in the group shot where she is standing next to hm . A lot of her facial shots seem non-genuous as well .. in her opening her comment about wanting to be engaged caught my attention .. and I have noticed every time they are together she needs reassurance and validation in different ways . some subtle spots of jealously have been observed as well .. and now the whispering...

She may be f1 but I am not so sure she is able to get past his love for 3 women and other things if she is that insecure .. I see more lust an infatuation .Not true love.  I find a fake ness in Rachel at times. Not her true self

BTW. JUST MY OPINION

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:26 am

Jeepers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I’m not watching the group date. It’ll be a waste of time. Rachel had a lot of air time on her 1:1 date. She’s no slouch & my impression is that he’s pretty taken with her. She becomes quite the kitten with him. If she’s F1, I’m curious how she gets past the “in love with 3 women”; if that statement is to be taken at face value.

I have no doubt that my post will be very unpopular but I gotta say it....

I finally figured out what it is about Rachel .. she comes across very coquettish and kittenish .. yes she is a beautiful girl and she knows it and is very aware of her behavior and how it effects Clayton . with the voice changes . Head tilts . Body language in general especially if Clayton is in the area or part of the discussion . Including in the group shot where she is standing next to hm . A lot of her facial shots seem non-genuous as well .. in her opening her comment about wanting to be engaged caught my attention .. and I have noticed every time they are together she needs reassurance and validation in different ways . some subtle spots of jealously have been observed as well .. and now the whispering...

She may be f1 but I am not so sure she is able to get past his love for 3 women and other things if she is that insecure .. I see more lust an infatuation .Not true love

BTW. JUST MY OPINION

You could be onto something with your opinion, it might be too early to tell after just one 1 on 1 date. IF she is his F1 (which Im believing she just might be) then who knows if they're even still together . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:48 pm

I truly do not know why we have to have a villain every season. It is not entertaining, it is demeaning to the other women, us viewers and the lead.

I really enjoyed Clayton and Rachel's date. He is smitten, for sure. While that date was edited to make her look F1 (and I think she is), it will be interesting to see him develop relationships with his other final women. Clayton seems so traditional to me, that I find it a stretch to see him with a woman with a "badass job". But what do I know?

And I liked the football group date - mainly as team purple showed it takes leadership to win. Those women really worked to score touchdowns and I liked they were fearless. Both Marlina and Sierra know they aren't going to win Clayton's heart but they put in a lot of effort on that date. Some of it was directed at our villain and some of it was just competitiveness. I wish we'd seen more of Susie last night so we can see how their relationship progresses.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
jojo47
Jeepers
happyharvick
ariwolf
suzq