SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:27 pm

Yet another season of The Bachelor that I haven't watched. I can't stand the "drama", the "villains" and the "bs" that the producers think we live for, is it any wonder that the ratings are flagging.

I look at the episode commentary every Tuesday and am glad that I am not subjected to this crap.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:59 pm

This episode was so frustrating. There were only 2 bright lights for me:

1. Clayton and his friend. I loved seeing him with his buddy who comes across as a really nice guy. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

2. His date with Rachel. I didn't know any pre-show info about Rachel but can believe that she could be his f1 after seeing them together. I haven't seen him act like that around any of the others.

Unfortunately Shanae is right - it is the "Shanae show" to this point. She's definitely not one of the so-called villains from previous seasons who were just poorly edited because she doesn't care to hide what she's like. To me, the worst thing about her is she doesn't have a sense of humor about the situation, she has no problem being mean, and she has a distinct lack of empathy for others. no no

I was so disappointed in Clayton sending Elizabeth home but keeping Shanae and then being surprised that the drama didn't end. I know that they probably convinced him to keep her but he came across as totally clueless. I do blame the producers because they continue to think we want this crap plus they probably think that either he's too boring (their fault for picking him) or that they have to distract from him falling for Rachel (or someone else). Either way, it's made for a terrible season so far, imo. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2292733854

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:52 pm

Once again another cocktail party is cancelled bc of the mean girl drama. Girls trying to get time that can’t. Clayton should have given time at least to those that didn’t get time that week. Buck up Clayton.

Shanae wants to “win” and get on BIP…. that’s it. If she is on BIP I’m not watching.

If Rachel isn’t F1 I’ll be shocked. He is smitten. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:42 pm

Ratings:

On Monday, The Bachelor bumped up from the previous week’s episode to earn a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demo and 3.59 million viewers, per fast affiliates. Like the previous episode, drama between contestants Shanae and Elizabeth carried out to reach yet another boiling point at the Bachelor mansion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:19 pm

I do believe he is feeling horrible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:07 am

I agree Clayton is feeling horrible after watching how bad Shanae is .He's realizing how bad TPTB really are by not telling him what was really going on and making him keep her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:31 am

For god's sake Shanae has ruined shrimp for me! Now I can't eat it without thinking of her and her drama. All she wants to do is win like this is a game show not once have I heard her say "fall in love, get engaged to Clayton." no no  

Rachel and Clayton's date was cute it's obvious they have chemistry. How much did those people get payed to appear at that BBQ with them? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Don't let her ruin shrimp for you! Imagine you are biting her head off every time you pop one of those delicious little morsels in your mouth. Much more satisfying.

I think I read somewhere that they own some BBQ restaurants in the area, so they probably considered it advertising.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
jojo47
Jeepers
happyharvick
ariwolf
suzq