SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a good hour plus drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls in the best of traffic. Can't imagine the two of them alone during that ride.

They should have made Clayton sit between them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:02 am

That rest of the season preview had a lot of new stuff in it! Can’t wait to dissect. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:04 am

What's next season script? In love with F4?? So ridiculous. :angryemotion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:13 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:That rest of the season preview had a lot of new stuff in it! Can’t wait to dissect. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613

Agree.
One clip,of him in Iceland super frustrated looks like a great one to sleuth!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:20 am

TPTB sure make it look like Gabby and Clayton have a major falling out .. BUT?....we shall see
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:06 am

I agree with all of you who can't stand every other word "like" "it's like" "and like" GRRRRRRRRR what is wrong with most of this generation Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:13 am

He has to be cringing watching this back and seeing just how bad Shanea really is and realizes how TPTB made him look by keeping her this long . I think she wins the prize for "THE MEANEST " contestant in Bachelorette History. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:07 am

Ugh why must they drag the Shanae show on for another week?? What a b**** she was in her ITMs. Such a faker. All she wants is to be the winner not Clayton's wife. From the previews, she's telling Clayton that Genevieve is an actress and lying in hopes of sending her home. Girl bye bye.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:09 am

All I know is who the F4 girls are so I'm like "who is that" when someone else starts talking in an ITM. Who is the girl who asked what a 2 on 1 meant.? Has she never seen the show before or what. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:31 am

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Stick a fork in it!!  So very disappointed in Clayton . And production and editing . Liked him a lot ay first . eh now .. wish washy .. bummer .. he needs to grow up and act like a MAN

He is exactly as I expected him to be...a dufus horn dog who is easily manipulated. Just what they wanted, but not what I want to watch.

I don’t think he’s a horn dog.  Just think he is blinded by TPTb and hasn’t watched enough to know they are playing with him. But he certainly looks DUMB

Really? He has made out with more women than any bachelor I have seen. He is like a kid in a candy store who was forbidden sugar by his parents.

I still like Clayton, but I agree with the "kid in a candy store" observation. He dutifully listens to the other women about Shanae, and then takes Shanae off somewhere, entertains her complaints, and makes out with her. When he sat Shanae on top of the bar (can't remember if that was last night or last week,) and commented about how hard the top of the bar was, you could see his mind gravitating to sex. Shanae totally has his number, and he seems to be easily led as long as sex is used as the carrot. This seems to be how he gets into trouble near the end of the series. I'm not sure I see him settling down with one woman at this point.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't feel all gushy and lovey. Good date but he was so flat with no real emotion in his PI.

Agree with you on his one-on-one with Gabby. I thought he looked as if he was enjoying himself far more with Serene. Perhaps they just have a great friendship and are testing if it can further. Gabby is too goofy for me, even though I understand her more now. I guess she and Dean bonded over their dysfunctional families? (She previously dated Dean Unglert in college)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel is on his mind most time all day.

To me there's no comparison right now to Rachel's date and the others and how he acts with Rachel.

When he sat down during the cocktail party with Rachel, I knew it was over. No comparison to anyone else. I actually like them together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Amethyst
Linds911
Jolena
happyharvick
suzq