SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:49 pm

Ratings:

Elsewhere during Monday primetime, 9-1-1: Lone Star (0.6, 5.01M) and The Bachelor (0.6, 3.02M) topped the night’s non-Olympics programming. However, both titles, with the excitement of the Winter Olympics proving to be attractive, fell from the previous week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know why I was surprised that they are dragging this 2:1 date out til next week. My new mode of watching the show is to tape it and start watching about 45 mins in. I ff thru commercials but lately thru much of the content also. I've had Shanae on ff for weeks, but did want to see the part at the falls so I watched it for that. Shanae is beyond annoying and my thought continues that tptb are doing this to amuse themselves and the viewers be damned.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:32 pm

Shanae I cant figure out. She literally is the worst. You can say editing you can say it was taken out of context. But honestly nobody is that bad of a person. She is literally awful. She must have been paid a lot to be the bad guy or she is hired. Because nobody is that malicious and if they are they should be in jail. She has not one morsel of empathy, sympathy or common sense.

Really what kind of positive following can you get after this stint?

HOnestly the only people who exist like this are paid handsomely or are serial killers. This is beyond anything we have seen before in a villain.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Totally agree. I can't believe the words coming out of her mouth. I had a look at her IG. She doesn't have many comments to her posts, but the few ones that are there, are all falling over her. no no

Giving Clayton the benefit of the doubt early on, and knowing TPTB probably hid information about Shanee but at this point it's all on him for keeping her. I've come across a few instances in the past where the leads says it's give and take with the producers where if the lead doesn't want to do something, they compromise on something else. If Clayton didn't see the writing on the wall last week, to me, he's just been giving them everything. I'm still traumatized by her saying she was going to throw Genevieve overboard into the falls, and hopes she can swim. IMO TPTB shouldn't get away with this. It only promotes disgusting behaviour. Bullies lap this crap up. But tptb have no problem making the real F1 look like a moron, like they have so many times in the past.

Every season there's a villain, but it's getting worse every season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shanae is beyond annoying and my thought continues that tptb are doing this to amuse themselves and the viewers be damned.

IA a sick twisted game they are playing. I noticed MF hardly tweets and Millsy's tweets have no responses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:34 pm

I saw a post recently .. can’t remember where tho sorry .. that she went to the Same acting school as Greg .. I personally have not confirmed this .. tho very doubtful LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:57 pm

I finally watched this episode. I f/f through a lot of Shanae but watched her fake apology. I know that Clayton didn't know everything she did but he knew enough that it was ridiculous to give her yet another rose. I guess they didn't want to do the 2 on 1 date last week.

I thought I knew everyone by this point but had no recollection of Jill or Lindsay (think I was confusing her with Hunter). no idea

Serene's date was fine and she did open up. I actually liked Clayton more in how he handled when the women were opening up to him than I did previously. I don't see this moving much further though.

The GD wasn't too bad. I was excited to see Toronto and look forward to heading back to Ontario this summer if things continue to improve. Most of the ladies that they showed did pretty well but didn't love the back and forth between Mara and Sarah. Rachel continues to seem like the favorite to be f1 every time we see them together.

I enjoyed getting to know Gabby a little better. That has to be tough to talk about her mother and their estrangement. I can see why Clayton has kept her around.

I'm not looking forward to the 2 on 1 date because they're always so tedious and I'm sure those taking part can't even enjoy themselves. I want Shanae gone of course but he could dump her without bringing Genevieve into it. Feels like a producer induced storyline.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Enjoyed your recap. IA it is producer set up, but at this point he has to know what a train wreck Shanee is.

I too feel like I don't know a lot of the ladies. Even though we sleuthed them and followed their SM, I have no idea who some are.

BTW love your avi!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:04 pm

nikikass wrote:Shanae  I cant figure out.  She literally is the worst.  You can say editing you can say it was taken out of context.  But honestly nobody is that bad of a person.  She is literally awful.  She must have been paid a lot to be the bad guy  or she is hired.  Because nobody is that malicious and if they are they should be in jail.  She has not one morsel of empathy, sympathy or common sense.

Really what kind of positive following can you get after this stint?  

HOnestly the only people who exist like this are paid handsomely or are serial killers.    This is beyond anything we have seen before in a villain.
I honestly don’t believe in the idea of paid actors on these shows. TPTB are just too cheap for that.
What I think they do is they use the psych evaluation from the casting process to find people with various mental health issues, and then let handlers push their buttons to create the specific characters they want, all for free.

IMO this is the case not only for villains but for the “crazy” ones as well. Here’s a couple of examples (from a much better season):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kelsey Poe: “Isn’t my story amazing”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ashley S: “If it’s a pomegranate then God bless it”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] “The Mesa Verde”

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Totally agree with you about using the psych evaluation to identify easy targets to make into villains. Reality TV at its worst.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:18 am

I agree that they use the psych tests to push, goad and manipulate people ... up to a point. That is how many of them are made to be villains and of course, a touch of creative editing. Oliva Cardi is someone who comes to mind for this treatment. However, this does not apply to everyone and IMO Shanae fits in this category.

While I don't doubt that Shanae's psych questionnaire showed her to be narcissistic, she is way too enthusiastic about her nastiness. IMO there is just that extra streak of mean in there that is her own. Her post show SM confirms this. That had nothing to do with the show. That was all on her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Did I read that she is an only child? Perhaps her parents were just a little too indulgent as she is one of the most entitled contestants I can remember!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:54 pm

Only child . Middle child . Whatever child .. she is old enough And stupid/ignorant enough to know better .. and responsible for her own behavior. Parent blaming is not always the answer. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Amethyst
Linds911
Jolena
happyharvick
suzq