SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said the same thing about the gaudy sparkles. Mara, just no
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no worries. Smiley I have to keep backspacing my typo's my brain is in a fog.

Is that only twice we've seen the connection between him and Rachel? He is completely different with her. Facial expression, genuine smile, and body language.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:47 pm

I don't remember either of these women. That is so sad that they made it half way through and we never got to know anything about either of them because we had Shanae drama shoved down our throats.

Like half of these women even know where Hvar or Croatia is. By the way, Clayton butchered saying Hvar. We better see more of it than we did Dubrovnik during Sean's season when they treated us to the Scottish traditions of Dubrovnik! :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:47 pm

So beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:54 pm

Can I just say I’m not a fan of the off the shoulder jacket/coat?!?  Gabby drove me crazy with it last week and now Teddy in the rain….just pull the damn coat up onto your shoulders please!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Hvar ... If you ever have the opportunity ... go. It is beautiful. We stayed steps from that fortress on top of the island where Clayton was jogging. It is not a castle!!! It is a fortress.

It is the party island of Croatia. We were there during yachting week. All the rich and fabulous are there.

OMG. Stop saying Hvar when you can't say it properly! They are butchering it. It is driving me crazy.

We had to walk up from the downtown all the way up to the fortress to our airbnb. My a** was never in better shape!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Still see Rachel as a coquettish kitten who also acts very differently between the others and him

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:02 pm

luvstx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she’s certainly not hidden. I find that interesting and perplexing

Me too. My mom and sister, both who do not know any spoilers predict Rachel as the winner hands down….
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:03 pm

Jeepers wrote:Still see Rachel as a coquettish kitten who also acts very differently between the others and him

How does she act differently with the others than with Clayton in your opinion….?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:05 pm

OMG...He would have never known that she was a virgin. Like she has a giant sign over her head.

She is waiting not necessarily for marriage, but to be in love. So you have never been in love? UGH. She just told you. He really is dense.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:05 pm

I just don't see any interest between Clayton and most of the others I don't remember who they are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me neither. Like the guys who wear their pants well below their hips. Are those going up or coming off?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:06 pm

Well she doesn’t act coquettish with the others.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
notarose
Norcalgal
smg2587
Jolena
bluwavz