SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:37 pm

Tattlers don't get roses Mara. They usually go home. Get that bitter look off your face. He isn't into you! What don't you get about that? If he wanted you, he would seek you out!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:47 pm

Clayton continues to prove that he is an idiot. He is surprised that the youngest person there at 23 may not be ready to get engaged/married? Really? REALLY? Twit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:56 pm

Clayton has no tact. He just blindsided this girl. He is a mess. His judgement is 0.

While I would not expect someone so young to be ready or even want marriage right away, it does depend on the person. And just because you are older and clearly bitter, doesn't mean that you are in any better place for marriage ... Mara

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:13 am

Jeepers wrote:Still see Rachel as a coquettish kitten who also acts very differently between the others and him
well she's not dating any of the women so of course she's going to act differently with clayton in their romantic moments

imo it's almost comical how obvious it is that clayton is crazy about rachel and no one else comes close laugh out loud this might be the most obvious f1 ever, imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:11 am

Why didn’t they show us the daytime portion of Sarah’s date? Only wanted to focus on the drama??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:17 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Rachel gets the second group date rose in a row.

Is she the first to tell Clayton she is falling for him?

Yes - 3rd rose ceremony she goes into with a rose. I am so surprised that Susie doesn't can't read the tea - and yet she was intimate with him. This isn't a subtle message - it is shouting to everyone "I am into you". When Clayton met up with Susie at the clock tower and she told him she was falling in love with him, she didn't look him in the eyes. Compare that BL to when he and Rachel had their little tete-a-tete during the cocktail party!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:19 pm

luvstx wrote:Can I just say I’m not a fan of the off the shoulder jacket/coat?!?  Gabby drove me crazy with it last week and now Teddy in the rain….just pull the damn coat up onto your shoulders please!

What is this all about - either you wear a jacket or not. sloppy imo.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
luvstx wrote:Can I just say I’m not a fan of the off the shoulder jacket/coat?!?  Gabby drove me crazy with it last week and now Teddy in the rain….just pull the damn coat up onto your shoulders please!

What is this all about - either you wear a jacket or not. sloppy imo.
It’s an influencer selfie trend. At least the fish lips trend has lessened. All are silly and make those that copy look interchangeable and like props from a look at me assembly line. It’s harmless but LOL
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

Yes - 3rd rose ceremony she goes into with a rose. I am so surprised that Susie doesn't can't read the tea - and yet she was intimate with him. This isn't a subtle message - it is shouting to everyone "I am into you". When Clayton met up with Susie at the clock tower and she told him she was falling in love with him, she didn't look him in the eyes. Compare that BL to when he and Rachel had their little tete-a-tete during the cocktail party!

For those who can keep way better track than me on who gets roses when, did Rachel get a group date rose before her 1:1?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

For those who can keep way better track than me on who gets roses when, did Rachel get a group date rose before her 1:1?

No mam. She got both of the group date roses that came after her 1-1.

I think that she’s getting so much confirmation from Clayton that she’s at the top of his list so when she hears he is in love with all 3 of the final 3, it hits her very hard! Can she overcome the hurt? I think by the FRC, she probably did. She seems okay now rewatching the episodes so far anyway. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks.

I was looking through our stat's thread looking for a pattern and what I found is no F1 went on the first 1:1 other than Arie/Becca Peter/Hannah, both switched their F1's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:38 am

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor (3.1 mil/0.6) was down a tenth in the demo, while Hulu-bound Promised Land‘s (1.5 mil/0.2) audience slipped for a third straight week.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
notarose
Norcalgal
smg2587
Jolena
bluwavz