SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:57 pm

OMG...Can there be any more sequins? Did they go get a stack of graduation dresses in different colours?

The two serious contenders aren't so sparkly...one in virginal, heroic white and the other in baddy black.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:03 pm

LOL...Can't wait till these fathers get a hold of Clayton after he tells their daughters that he is in love with 3 of them and slept with multiples. Forget about not hurting them. Mind you these stupid women didn't have to have sex with him, so that is on them. Hope they "liked" it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:11 pm

My sister who is completely unspoiled wanted to know how Gabby even made it to hometowns. They don’t bother showing anything with them!  It’s crazy!

She thinks it’s very telling that once Clayton learned that Rachel might be having reservations and cried to Clayton about the Sarah situation, he let her go.

She thinks it’s between Susie and Rachel for who will win his heart.

Just from an unspoiled viewer.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like all his F5 I think despite everything that may yet happen, he chose well and behaved well to this point.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:35 am

Best part for me was Susie and Clayton dancing in their lederhosen-type costumes. The designer looking on - priceless! We haven't been shown any other contestant having so much unscripted fun with Clayton, have we?

I think he really likes Serene - maybe a little awed by her beauty. I don't see anything between Gabby and Clayton. I see Susie taking more a lead than Clayton with their interactions but I see Clayton leading Rachel.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:30 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:My sister who is completely unspoiled wanted to know how Gabby even made it to hometowns. They don’t bother showing anything with them!  It’s crazy!

She thinks it’s very telling that once Clayton learned that Rachel might be having reservations and cried to Clayton about the Sarah situation, he let her go.

She thinks it’s between Susie and Rachel for who will win his heart.

Just from an unspoiled viewer.

I agree with your sister on all counts, but especially with Clayton's reason for letting Sarah go. He was alarmed when his relationship with Rachel was threateded.

IMO, Mara may have been jealous of Sarah, but she wasn't wrong. It seems that the situation with Sarah had been building for at least a couple of weeks. This season has not been short of villains, I'll give it that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:09 am

Norcalgal wrote:Best part for me was Susie and Clayton dancing in their lederhosen-type costumes. The designer looking on - priceless! We haven't been shown any other contestant having so much unscripted fun with Clayton, have we?

I think he really likes Serene - maybe a little awed by her beauty. I don't see anything between Gabby and Clayton. I see Susie taking more a lead than Clayton with their interactions but I see Clayton leading Rachel.

:yes: To all!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:49 am

I'm sorry Gabi gets on my last nerve.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:48 pm

😂 that was more luggage guy footage than ever before. Trent has been redeemed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Think it is realistic of how much 'stuff' they bring. I've always doubted the singular suitcase that we see being picked up when someone is sent home.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:44 pm

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Think it is realistic of how much 'stuff' they bring. I've always doubted the singular suitcase that we see being picked up when someone is sent home.
Yes, that’s just for the dramatic effect. I heard that they are allowed two suitcases, but some bring more.

It would have been better if Genevieve had turned down the 2 on 1 rose and just told him that she couldn’t see a future with someone that had to ask if she is a lying actress. no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
philphan
notarose
suzq
Amethyst
Miakennedy