SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:56 pm

Ratings:

Primetime returned to regularly scheduled programming on Monday, with the usual suspects back atop the ranks. The first post-Olympics night saw NBC win the highest demo rating with America’s Got Talent: Extreme. In early numbers, AGT: Extreme earned a 0.7 demo rating and 4.33 million viewers. The two hour episode went head-to-head with the latest episode of ABC’s The Bachelor (0.6, 3.32M), which was the second-highest rated television program on Monday and steady from the previous week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:57 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I'm sorry Gabi gets on my last nerve.

Her voice really bothers me. I don't think that I could listen to an entire season of it if she were chosen for the lead. Really nasally, perhaps? I think she's a decent person, though. I think Clayton really liked her early on, and clicked with her sense of humor. But she's fallen into the background for now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:10 pm

notarose wrote:snipped

Wasn’t there a Bachelor who dated his final 2 after filming ended?

I think so but I don't recall who. I think it was one of the very early seasons.

We need more luggage guy. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:16 pm

There is a video of Trent assisting with luggage ... watch to the end LOL

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:snipped

Wasn’t there a Bachelor who dated his final 2 after filming ended?

I think so but I don't recall who. I think it was one of the very early seasons.

We need more luggage guy. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

It was Charlie O’Connell. He dated Sarah B. and Krisily after filming ended and then chose Sarah at the ATFR show.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:04 pm

HAHA Jesse P gave his F1 a plane ticket 😆😆😆
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] right! I was just going to go on a google search. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instead of proposing he gave her a plane ticket to go visit him. laugh out loud Imagine that happening today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped ... instead of proposing he gave her a plane ticket to go visit him. laugh out loud Imagine that happening today.

Yea, today it would be joint ownership of bitcoin!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:02 am

We were on vacation so decided to watch the episode today. The locations were so beautiful! I'm so happy that they can really travel now!

I wonder how many outfits that Susie got? That's got to be fun and you get something to bring home, assuming it's not Clayton. giggling

I found the GD to be boring and designed to show up Sarah. Did we see her tell the others that she and Clayton cried together? I do think she deserved to go home and I do like that Clayton can be decisive if he wants to. I still only see him with Rachel but the fact that they've showed us this seems to indicate that something happens to put that in doubt and the previews show what the issue is. I loved that he dad told it like it was and his mom nodded in agreement.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I commented with a copy of a picture of his mom from the previews with the most horrid look on her face! I haven't checked her SM but I hope she is staying away from anything posted about Clayton.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
philphan
notarose
suzq
Amethyst
Miakennedy