SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:10 am

Imo the clock tower date was the turning point in the season. I cant work out if production thought Clayton’s feelings for Rachel were strong enough to set Susie up for bachelorette with the princess dates or they wanted Rachel the female pilot working in a man’s world as bachelorette hence why they convinced Susie to return after FSD RC ? Maybe they wanted gabby and Rachel was collateral damage? In all the Clayton excuses I did note he stated Susie wasn’t f1 until after HTD. Imo it’s v easy for him to say after the fact that he would not have slept with Rachel if he knew Susie’s boundaries. I’m sorry I don’t believe Him.
I also hope Rachel is next bachelorette. Imo she deserves it esp as had to put up with everyone thinking she was f1. I do question if Clayton’s ego would have dealt with Rachel’s career long term.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:29 am

Just 2 cents worth here -
Susie was a complete surprise to me. I did not see anything there - even in the hot springs baths on their fantasy daytime activity - she keeps her distance from Clayton - even tho she is freezing. Just didn't seem that intimate to me. And when she declares she is falling in love at the clocktower - she didn't seem very sure of herself. I saw that Clayton was giddy - but it to me seemed - "where did that some from?" Was he relieved that he at least had someone ?
To me - all along - it's been Rachel and Clayton. But editing can do that so ...
But if he were crazy about Susie - why sleep with Rachel and Gabby ? Bad news ...
Rachel doesn't know that it was Susie that was his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as he tells Susie - so does she take him back thinking it is understandable that he fell for all three - but what he and Rachel had was really the more special ? If that happens and then Susie comes back and he dumps Rachel - wow - red flags would go flying up as to how rotten a guy he is ...
I think Susie has a strong point about she shouldn't have to demand that he not sleep with the other two if she was the one - why would you want to ???
My conclusion is - he blew it. No matter how much fun etc - too many red flags with this guy ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:54 am

Yes, IA Susie was a complete surprise for me as well. Maybe the little we saw of their FS date, they did not care to show us the more intimate connection. I read on an IG Bach account that Susie did turn him down at the FRC but that they could be dating presently and that the producers tried to break them up because they wanted Susie as their next Bachelorette! Seem far fetch but could be possible.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if Clayton and Susie are together today, why is he seemingly so down and depressed on the recent podcasts? They may have gotten back together at some point but I dont think they are now.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:47 pm

We'll get some answers tonight. I don't know if I can keep my eyes open, though- this DST!
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:03 pm

luvstx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if Clayton and Susie are together today, why is he seemingly so down and depressed on the recent podcasts?  They may have gotten back together at some point but I dont think they are now.

Clayton is indeed looking sad but could it be all an act? Even if they would be dating, I would be the first one surprised to see this relationship surviving the next couple of weeks. Clayton was far from being perfect but then again, I had no expectations whatsoever from his season. I think that for Rachel, Suzie and Gabby have moved on from this mess.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:15 pm

I think Clayton is upset that his image has taken a beating. Also, he’s got to make sure that whatever he does from now on doesn’t further damage his current relationship (if there is one)
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:13 pm

luvstx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if Clayton and Susie are together today, why is he seemingly so down and depressed on the recent podcasts?  They may have gotten back together at some point but I dont think they are now.

I dont rely too much of how leads act in interviews because it may be easily misconstrued. So many couples have said how re-watching the show is super tough and many have almost broken up through it, etc. I dont really have a strong opinion on whether Clayton is single or not, but public demeaner can be taken either way
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I think Clayton is upset that his image has taken a beating. Also, he’s got to make sure that whatever he does from now on doesn’t further damage his current relationship (if there is one)

Exactly! He has said he will stay off social media after the finale.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
provenceguy
pbmax
Luvstruck
Relalou
eusebeia