SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:30 pm

Does it seem like Rachel’s date was first? I’m sure when she yelled “I love you” to Clayton and he yelled it back, she thought for sure she was the one and he wasn’t saying those kinds of things to the other two - should be interesting watching this play out. 🤦🏼‍�
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:00 pm

ariwolf wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
this is the first time i've felt like susie is genuinely into clayton

I was thinking the exact same thing and then I saw your post! rotfl
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:And hence, the quotes "I loved her" and "I slept with both of you". Explains everything. Geez - so messy.

To whom do you think he's talking?
Can you suss it out?
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:13 pm

goodgolly wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
this is the first time i've felt like susie is genuinely into clayton

I was thinking the exact same thing and then I saw your post! rotfl
i think i’ve been too harsh on her laugh out loud will be interesting how she reacts if clayton goes after her not rachel
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:00 pm

goodgolly wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:And hence, the quotes "I loved her" and "I slept with both of you". Explains everything. Geez - so messy.

To whom do you think he's talking?
Can you suss it out?

Numerous preview clips have shown Clayton saying this at the rose ceremony after the fantasy dates. As we are speculating that Susie self-eliminates after Clayton tells her he had sex with both Rachel and Gabby, only these two women would be at that rose ceremony. So "I loved her" refers to Susie and "I slept (was intimate) with both of you" applies to both Rachel and Gabby.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:44 pm

Thank you, Norcalgal! If I'm not mistaken, he also tells all three women he loves them. I think there's a part in there about him loving all three, no? Also, do you mean to say that Clayton is basically blowing off Rachel and Gabby- as in, "I ruined my chances with Susie because I slept with both of you?" I believe Rachel will be the one the most hurt out of anyone- I think she's diluted herself into thinking she was F1.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:28 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:00 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:31 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:11 pm

ariwolf wrote:

Did he get to watch the episode already? Also, will the fantasy dates episode tonight be live or no?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:17 pm

Not live tonite

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:42 pm

ariwolf wrote:

I don’t think Nick has been Clayton’s vviggest fan…

And I’m guessing he’s seen the epi so he can get his podcast ready.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
provenceguy
pbmax
Luvstruck
Relalou
eusebeia