SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:57 pm

Four more nights of this insanity.

The fact that it's a two nighter tells me there was a break up or a switch or something unusual. I looked through the archives quickly and Arie Peter both had two nighters, Nick and Matt didn't.

I still think whatever happened they will be filming an update soon like Arie/Becca.

I also think they'll announce the new ette on the second night probably with some of the guys showing up?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:05 pm

I predict that he originally wants Rachel, messes it up, they all go home, and then over the winter realizes it's Susie he wants and goes after her. You have something there...with the 2 nighter...it indicates a real whopper of an ending.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:07 pm

goodgolly wrote:I predict that he originally wants Rachel, messes it up, they all go home, and then over the winter realizes it's Susie he wants and goes after her. You have something there...with the 2 nighter...it indicates a real whopper of an ending.

Sounds like a good theory!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:09 pm

goodgolly wrote:I predict that he originally wants Rachel, messes it up, they all go home, and then over the winter realizes it's Susie he wants and goes after her. You have something there...with the 2 nighter...it indicates a real whopper of an ending.

I love Arie and Lauren, so it worked out. Becca was awesome and great in Paradise.

If Clayton follows that trope, it'd be Clayton choosing Rachel and then realizing his "reach", the one who leaves early because of the madness, is the one. I suspect we'll see being pursued "IRL" and in the present.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:10 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:

Sounds like a good theory!

Trust me, I want Rachel to be the one because I like her the most with him, so maybe I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the ending that I don't want.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:10 pm

AT this point I'll be surprised if he even has a F1 at the end of this mess. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:40 pm

I’m hoping there is no switch as next 2/3 ep for the women will be emotionally traumatic without post filming drama. Was rachel in LA end of Jan? Imo post show sm Susie more likely to be with Clayton.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:16 pm

I feel like the way it's spoiled to end doesn't make for the beginnings of a beautiful engagement. I hope that all F3 are happy and have moved on from this fiasco. When Susie heard Clayton is in love with her, I really think she didn't know what to say... maybe she thought she wasn't F1 and was okay with that. I believe she was on there to be the bachelorette...nice girl, but the chemistry hasn't been there at all from her end. I do appreciate that she was super clear with him about her standards and what she wants from a relationship. However, she's on the Bachelor. Come on...what did she think was going to happen? Which makes me think she's using this to push him away.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:38 pm

goodgolly wrote:I feel like the way it's spoiled to end doesn't make for the beginnings of a beautiful engagement. I hope that all F3 are happy and have moved on from this fiasco. When Susie heard Clayton is in love with her, I really think she didn't know what to say... maybe she thought she wasn't F1 and was okay with that.  I believe she was on there to be the bachelorette...nice girl, but the chemistry hasn't been there at all from her end. I do appreciate that she was super clear with him about her standards and what she wants from a relationship. However, she's on the Bachelor. Come on...what did she think was going to happen? Which makes me think she's using this to push him away.

Agreed! You would think if Susie was really in love with him, she would give him another shot to at least date in the real world to see where it goes… but The Bachelorette gig is a better idea I guess.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I personally never thought she was that into him and was just aiming to stay long enough to be in a good position for the next bette.

I wonder if she was the one that we heard got coaching to make it far?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:36 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:23 am

It appears that Gabby completely shut down realizing that what she fears most happens 😢😢
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma