SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:51 am

I think it's possible that Susie comes back because she "loves him", but doesn't want to marry him. Maybe they're together or left together to save face or to try to work it out, but aren't now. Such a waste. TPTB disgust me. Their intention to pimp Susie for bachelorette will backfire with the viewing audience because of all of this.

No one wins- does the show get ratings? Maybe. If Susie wants to be bachelorette, I don't think she should be. I thought so, but changed my mind after last night, and will certainly stick to that if she comes back only to turn him down. How dumb will they both look?!! I will look forward to Gabby and Rachel filleting him at the AFTR.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (It's almost like bachelorette)
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:25 am

Why has no one put out the theory that when Jesse knocks on Clayton's door "I've got some news, man, that could change everything", guessing its because both Rachel and Gabby leave without meeting the parents! That would be a dramatic ending!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:31 am

Norcalgal wrote:Why has no one put out the theory that when Jesse knocks on Clayton's door "I've got some news, man, that could change everything", guessing its because both Rachel and Gabby leave without meeting the parents! That would be a dramatic ending!

That would be good! Great theory! The only reason I’m thinking it’s Susie returning is because of RS’s spoiler. Still awaiting his recap from last night to see what he thinks of Clayton’s angry handling of the situation with Susie. 🍿
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:50 am

Norcalgal wrote:Why has no one put out the theory that when Jesse knocks on Clayton's door "I've got some news, man, that could change everything", guessing its because both Rachel and Gabby leave without meeting the parents! That would be a dramatic ending!

That would also line up with Clayton saying in a preview "No one wants to be here" to his parents. Geez what a mess.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:01 pm

If this is what happens, Jesse should have said “that WILL change everything”
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:32 pm

While we see Clayton's dad not blaming the women for not wanting to be there and he maybe right, a little show of support to their son would have been nice...hope we see it as well...no wonder Clayton lacks confidence.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:35 pm

This is shallow, but I cannot STAND Clayton's hair.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:56 pm

provenceguy wrote:This is shallow, but I cannot STAND Clayton's hair.

Yes, he needs to cut the curly part or give him a flat iron giggling
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:28 pm

The Bachelor: 2610A (3/14)

“2610A” – It all comes down to this. After a heartbreaking and unexpected breakup with Susie, Clayton finds himself questioning everything as he heads into the rose ceremony we’ve all awaited. When Clayton drops devastating news on the final two women, they’ll have to ponder their futures with our leading man. Host Jesse Palmer will be joined by a panel of Bachelor Nation fan favorites for a LIVE discussion as the story unfolds. Part one of the epic two-part finale of “The Bachelor” airs MONDAY, MARCH 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bachelor: 2610B (3/15)

“2610B” – After a rollercoaster season like none other, “The Bachelor” himself, Clayton Echard, returns to face the three women he fell in love with. Jesse Palmer will guide emotional conversations throughout the evening as the bombshell conclusion to Clayton’s season plays out. What happens next is anyone’s guess, but it all goes down LIVE, on the finale of “The Bachelor,” TUESDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:35 pm

I wonder who the fan favourites are?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nick said on his pod that he was asked.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice! I wondered if he'd be there since he went through a couple of crazy scenario's when it comes to sex. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma