SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:01 pm

There’s that room! 😂

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:36 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelor closed out its Clayton edition with 4.4 million total viewers and a 1.0 demo rating, down a tick from Monday’s Part 1 but still dominating Tuesday in the demo.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:39 pm

Thanks for the report from Nick's podcast!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:51 pm

This isn't the best pic because they blur the background but you can make them out at least, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:43 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:There’s that room! 😂

Nice catch! I was looking for his pool pic to match the one in the People spread but it's not the same.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks but I don't have a picture - just a little blue square with a ?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:There’s that room! 😂

Nice catch! I was looking for his pool pic to match the one in the People spread but it's not the same.

I’m still a bit peeved about RS claiming that there were NO SHV’s this season when there was. Rolling Eyes
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm still peeved at RS from 15 yrs ago, so I don't pay attention to him. laugh out loud

The other thing that bugs me about this season, is Clayton took a lot of flack, maybe rightly so however many previous leads didn't do much different that what he did. Gabby already started changing her opinions last night and she can now see where he was coming from.

Too late, they were successful in pitting Clayton against the contestants.

I hope now Susie and Clayton can just enjoy their relationship and disregard any negativity. I looked quickly at some of the replies in their IG and they seemed to be very positive and happy. laugh out loud at Nick's beatingheart reply and the push back he's getting. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:21 pm

It would have been nice if I had been able to see some of the love story between Susie and Clayton. Was it so obvious that we as viewers would never have been able to see any mystery as to the ending ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:27 pm

CHO wrote:It would have been nice if I had been able to see some of the love story between Susie and Clayton.  Was it so obvious that we as viewers would never have been able to see any mystery as to the ending ??

I think what happened was from the very beginning, they showed the blowout with just Gabby and Rachel on the previews. That right there made a lot of people think that Susie was not in the F2. (Myself included!) Therefore they ran with that and decided not to show much with Susie and Clayton so viewers would think she has no chance making it to the end. We were gipped from seeing their love story for shock factor. JMo
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:43 pm

Filming was completed mid Nov. Susie said in one of the tabloids/vids she reached out to him on her way home from Iceland. TPTB knew what was going on and had a lot of time to edit the show to their narrative and advertise no one knows the ending. They decided to hide Susie as she said herself we didn't see the real Susie and Clayton. They knew Susie and Clayton were trying again, and therefore saved the real ending for ATFR.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:33 pm

2observe wrote:IMO, this Season had the most realistic ending ever; and, I'm so glad that Susie did it on her terms and not the producers terms.  Maybe now TPTB can see that being more real can captivate an audience and increase their ratings. Hugesmile

I totally disagree. This was the most manipulated season ever. They screwed with all the contestants and the gullible lead. I know they do this every season, but this went above and beyond. It was horrible to watch people being tortured, embarrassed and horribly hurt...all in the name of ratings. If this is what it takes to get ratings...and we know they like to outdo themselves every year...then I am afraid what they will do to Rachel and Gabby. Plus the ratings were still not that great, so it was pretty much in vain.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma