SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I thought this was one of the most real and raw moments we have ever seen on a reality show.

Shaun's pain was so real and I wanted to give him a hug.

Jeremiah really impressed me tonight and I think the compassion he shared for someone in such a dark place says a lot about the type of partner he would be in a relationship:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Isn't Jeremiah one of a lot of kids? Does he have younger brothers? That's what this reminded me of.

I believe Jeremiah is the oldest of 9 siblings. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm

NOT ENOUGH BUBBA

You can say that again! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:32 pm

^^Reallly? lol, I figured he was middle of the pack of something. His siblings must have all married very young then (not that there is anything wrong with that)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

atem wrote:
San wrote:Smiley

I wish there was a pic of the other side showing him! It would make for a great avi!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

dee wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:Isn't Jeremiah one of a lot of kids? Does he have younger brothers? That's what this reminded me of.
Wouldn't surprise me if he had younger brothers.
Post-show, Shaun refers Jeremiah as his "Big brother", and in vice versa, Shaun is Jeremiah's "little brother". Seems like they have a strong bond.

It was cute because last night Paige kept referring to the two as "Big Shaun" or "Little Shaun" every time she would speak about them. When she was talking about "Little Shaun" and Credit Card, she still had the same level of compassion and empathy for him as the night they were filming the show. Such a woman with integrity.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:It seems that Shaun was not told the whole story about his horse until later on. The truth was much more horrendous than he told the other guys. Still very devastating for him and his brother who also rode Credit Card and competed as well.

Paige was very compassionate as we're Bubba and Jeramiah. Shaun decided to stay as there was nothing he could do. Will go home soon tho I have no doubt.

As far as Paige hearing about it on twitter .. She is friends with Courtney and Tristen .. Who is friends with Cody who is buds with Shaun (and pals with Bubba as well) .. So they all pass and forward each others tweets around and that is how Paige knew.

Jeepers .. That reads like a family tree LOL

Spot on with that Jeepers...more than any of us will ever know...just sayin. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:
San wrote:Smiley

I wish there was a pic of the other side showing him! It would make for a great avi!

Thanks! I was hoping for just his side, but this is great. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

atem wrote:
Awesome job Bee! Thank you very much for the fantastic recount of you meeting Paige. It's just so strange, but even from the tv show you can tell how sweet and nice she is! It's for sure a country guy she met, because I don't see any of the city guys putting anyone but themselves first!

Thanks atem...I can confirm that she is very sweet and genuine. I saw her interact with young children last night and she was right down at their level talking to them just like Tristan was...very patient, kind and loving. She was equally as patient with the, shall we say, 70+ age group.

I think the SHA3 guys were blown away with her. Landon wants to protect her, Little Shaun fell hard for her the first night, Bubba wants to give her his whole heart and be a provider etc. I would have to agree with you. From what I observed from her body language and comments in watching the city guys last night, I feel confident she picked a country guy. Let's just say she does not think a whole of lot the guys that are making nasty comments about the South and country boys.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:
Awesome job Bee! Thank you very much for the fantastic recount of you meeting Paige. It's just so strange, but even from the tv show you can tell how sweet and nice she is! It's for sure a country guy she met, because I don't see any of the city guys putting anyone but themselves first!

Thanks atem...I can confirm that she is very sweet and genuine. I saw her interact with young children last night and she was right down at their level talking to them just like Tristan was...very patient, kind and loving. She was equally as patient with the, shall we say, 70+ age group.

I think the SHA3 guys were blown away with her. Landon wants to protect her, Little Shaun fell hard for her the first night, Bubba wants to give her his whole heart and be a provider etc. I would have to agree with you. From what I observed from her body language and comments in watching the city guys last night, I feel confident she picked a country guy. Let's just say she does not think a whole of lot the guys that are making nasty comments about the South and country boys.

Where did you see you at? A meet and greet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm

I love reading both her and Landon FB they both are so sweet and down to earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I love reading both her and Landon FB they both are so sweet and down to earth

I agree with you. Landon and Paige have both mentioned our site after I posted some screencaps on their pages. That was nice of them to do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I love reading both her and Landon FB they both are so sweet and down to earth

I agree with you. Landon and Paige have both mentioned our site after I posted some screencaps on their pages. That was nice of them to do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is nice, I have Bubba and he hardly ever post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+18
Barbarossa
Jaybird
LindaPete
Ne14fan
CarrieA