SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 am

Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 am

Here my opinions on last night show.

NOT ENOUGH BUBBA
Last night was the Landon show
I hate to say this I feel like country Shaun is a boy when you see the other guys, I was really shocked she kissed him. I agree with the city boy that said he was only there because she felt bad for him, and then him share his story about credit card passing backed up the sympathy thing for me.
I was shocked how you could tell she wasn't into Dave and he would be going home.
I was impressed how Bubba was there for Shaun as Jerimah, I still don't like Jerimah he seems fake to me. I hope the rumors are wrong and she doesn't pick him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 am

San wrote:Smiley

this pic seems like she pulling away from him. It seems to me she more interested in her drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:29 am

When Shaun was telling Paige about his horse being stolen, she said she remembered reading that on Twitter. Did she know him before him going on the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm

I finally caught up with the second episode!

The story about Credit Card was very sad. I'm glad Jeremiah and Bubba (and others) were there for Shaun during the time. Those three seem to be the closest in the house and have remained good friends post-show.

I'm glad Jeremiah was featured a little more this week. I really didn't think he would be f1 solely based on previews laugh out loud. I thought their bandana exchange was cute and Paige was clearly glowing in her PI after. Can't wait for their date next week!

Not going to lie, I'm really liking Jeremiah :hidingchair and of course I already love Bubba :awesome:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Dang Shaun made me cry when he was talking about Credit Card. I like that some of the guys were there to help him through it, especially Jeremiah and Bubba.

And several of the city guys annoy me to no end. I wish they would all just leave now.

I still love Bubba the best. :awesome:

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:11 pm

It seems that Shaun was not told the whole story about his horse until later on. The truth was much more horrendous than he told the other guys. Still very devastating for him and his brother who also rode Credit Card and competed as well.

Paige was very compassionate as we're Bubba and Jeramiah. Shaun decided to stay as there was nothing he could do. Will go home soon tho I have no doubt.

As far as Paige hearing about it on twitter .. She is friends with Courtney and Tristen .. Who is friends with Cody who is buds with Shaun (and pals with Bubba as well) .. So they all pass and forward each others tweets around and that is how Paige knew.

Jeepers .. That reads like a family tree LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:12 pm

San wrote:
Paige Duke@Paige_Duke
Hahaha @followjeremiah your MN fans love you!! I get presents Smiley #SweetHomeAlabama #countryboys [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awesome job Bee! Thank you very much for the fantastic recount of you meeting Paige. It's just so strange, but even from the tv show you can tell how sweet and nice she is! It's for sure a country guy she met, because I don't see any of the city guys putting anyone but themselves first!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Here is one I gave her.

Love it! Great pics you picked.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

San wrote:Smiley

I wish there was a pic of the other side showing him! It would make for a great avi!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:I thought this was one of the most real and raw moments we have ever seen on a reality show.

Shaun's pain was so real and I wanted to give him a hug.

Jeremiah really impressed me tonight and I think the compassion he shared for someone in such a dark place says a lot about the type of partner he would be in a relationship:

Isn't Jeremiah one of a lot of kids? Does he have younger brothers? That's what this reminded me of.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:16 pm

realityfan26 wrote:Isn't Jeremiah one of a lot of kids? Does he have younger brothers? That's what this reminded me of.
Wouldn't surprise me if he had younger brothers.
Post-show, Shaun refers Jeremiah as his "Big brother", and in vice versa, Shaun is Jeremiah's "little brother". Seems like they have a strong bond.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+18
Barbarossa
Jaybird
LindaPete
Ne14fan
CarrieA