SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 pm

RealityEscape wrote:I'm thinking they have some time together when he finds out about his horse being stolen, etc. (sad story!) The evening pic might be that - seems like there is a pic of both of them with tears and the second shirt seems like that one but I didn't go look.

So you think he is crying because his horse was stolen not because she is eliminating him at some point this season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Yes - though I do expect her to eliminate him too - there will probably be tears then too - but for some reason this particular outfit doesn't seem like final night. But totally just guessing. I went out and read about "Credit Card" so had that on my mind when this pic was posted.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 am

So, guess who will be watching this episode with Paige at Howie's Bar & Grill in MN? Yeppers...it's Bee! smileyyay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Please let me know if there are any questions you would like me to ask Paige...other than who she picks. I won't ask her that because I know she can't say! I will post her replies and share my observations with you when I get home Friday night!

laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 am

AWESOME BEE .. Háve a blast .. Ya hear!! Smiley

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 am

So excited for you Bee! Have fun! you're our trusty spy :awesome:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Bee! As I told you last night, I'm so happy you are going. Have a blast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Oh Bee how exciting..gosh I won't be around til next week..Going on vacation starting Friday morning..no Internet on the ship..

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Have a great time Bee! If it wasn't so far away from the Cities I would be there too, but alas I don't really want to travel that far on a Friday night.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:20 pm

That's amazing Bee! Have a great time! :happybear: Can't wait to hear how it went when you get back!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

What was her favorite date either group or individual?

Did the process start of easy letting the guys go and then get very hard when she got down to the very end or was it hard all around?

Is there one episode that us upcoming that was one of her favorites?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 pm

jurystillout wrote:What was her favorite date either group or individual?

I might be able to answer this question.

Based on a radio video interview she did (posted in the Season 3 discussion thread) Paige said her favorite date was riding horses on the beach. It was something she had never experienced before.

I thought based on that answer Bubba might be the F1. I was wrong though. LOL

The biggest red flag that Bubba was not the F1 should have been Paige didn't know Bubba had a twitter account until I mentioned that he did. You would think she would know if her F1 had a Twitter account by now wouldn't you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Love_Me wrote:
jurystillout wrote:What was her favorite date either group or individual?

I might be able to answer this question.

Based on a radio video interview she did (posted in the Season 3 discussion thread) Paige said her favorite date was riding horses on the beach. It was something she had never experienced before.

I thought based on that answer Bubba might be the F1. I was wrong though. LOL

The biggest red flag that Bubba was not the F1 should have been Paige didn't know Bubba had a twitter account until I mentioned that he did. You would think she would know if her F1 had a Twitter account by now wouldn't you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reminds me of Ali saying that her favorite date was the one on top of the building with her favorite singer. Of course, that date was with Chris. giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+18
Barbarossa
Jaybird
LindaPete
Ne14fan
CarrieA