SELECT CONTENT

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:To me the interview, Zachs words and emotion indicated that he didn’t SELF eliminate. Perhaps he was eliminated by her but it would be Rachel’s choice.
ETA I’m not saying the spoiler that Tino is f1 is wrong (though it maybe), I’m saying that I find it hard to believe the spoiler that Zach self eliminated after listening to that interview. He was literally rambling on about being there for Rachel and how wonderful she is.

He’s learning flying  question but not in Texas, in cali. Does not know where he will live next.

This is one of those comments I look back at and think how I missed it. It may be nothing, but since when does flying interest him and why doesn't he know where he'll live next? Is he planning on moving?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:To me the interview, Zachs words and emotion indicated that he didn’t SELF eliminate. Perhaps he was eliminated by her but it would be Rachel’s choice.
ETA I’m not saying the spoiler that Tino is f1 is wrong (though it maybe), I’m saying that I find it hard to believe the spoiler that Zach self eliminated after listening to that interview. He was literally rambling on about being there for Rachel and how wonderful she is.

He’s learning flying  question but not in Texas, in cali. Does not know where he will live next.

This is one of those comments I look back at and think how I missed it. It may be nothing, but since when does flying interest him and why doesn't he know where he'll live next? Is he planning on moving?
This is something the hosts (bekka and Michelle) pounced on. Lol. It could also be possible that he has been approached as next lead and that he’s taken the time to live life and do the things he always wanted and live where he wants without strings.

There were a whole other bunch of things in that interview which don’t add up knowing the spoiler JMO.
He was very expressive in the YouTube video clip and I wish we got to see a video of the full interview rather than just audio.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:04 pm

IA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Zach has production on his side and it looks like he is being edited as a possible lead from Rachel's 'team', like Nate on Gabby's.  I think his talk with Jesse is asking to come back after being eliminated, and Rachel saying she is 'conflicted' is about letting him come back.  Cue a big heartbroken bachelor play when he is eliminated jmo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:58 am

Zach is my favorite of the guys this season - and yes, it's hard to believe he's only 25. I've actually not watched much of The Bachelor or Bachelorette the last few years, right about when CH was sacked. I tuned in this season because they had 2 leads, and I really liked Joe Millionaire. If Zach is in the mix for the next Bachelor lead, I will probably watch that. But I don't know of anyone else who would draw me in.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:13 pm

I too have come on for this season after years just like you. You said all I think Smiley

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:50 pm

I was thinking Zach may be in contention for the next Bachelor.  Especially since there has been criticism of Nate who seemed to be tptb's early choice.  I think while he and Tyler are the same age, Zach is more mature and has a grown up kind of readiness vs. Tyler's eagerness.   There were not a lot of guys I was impressed by this season, but Zack has proven to be one worth considering.  Now just to get through whatever edit he has coming.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:10 pm

I am wondering if Zach leaves on his own ..
There is a pic of Rachel walking towards the camera - she has a black strapless satin ? dress on with what seems to be a ruffle at the top. She is crying and saying she gave it her all ..
This seems to be the dress she is wearing with Aven - possibly on their fantasy date.
The dress she is wearing with Zach - at dinner on the fantasy date seems to have a white trim at the top of the strapless dress - and the dress with Tino is sparkly.
Seems that maybe Aven backs out - or maybe she goes to his room and rejects him and just feels terrible - that she tried but love just wasn't there with Aven.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:56 pm

Something happened during the FS …that’s what he said to Jesse. It took a complete 180.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:Something happened during the FS …that’s what he said to Jesse. It took a complete 180.
i think rachel says or does something during their fantasy suite that clues him in that he's not f1. 

he's clearly being set up for bachelor, from his movie 1-on-1 to the video they showed his family on his hometown to his heartbroken f2 edit. i'm actually surprised that abc are going so hard to defend nate and promote him for bachelor when zach seems like such an obvious choice.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:28 pm

Have we ever had a contestant so well into the lead so early ?

He was all in and then suddenly not ? It doesn’t make sense really.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:Have we ever had a contestant so well into the lead so early ?

He was all in and then suddenly not ? It doesn’t make sense really.

After hearing Tino profess his love for her at HTD, Rachel may have shut down on her other fantasy dates. I have always thought that the “Clayton drama” would impact how Rachel and Gabby conduct themselves toward the end. If Zach feels like he’s giving a lot, and it’s not being reciprocated…he may want out. Jmo.
He seems like a smart, intuitive guy.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:27 pm

ariwolf wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Something happened during the FS …that’s what he said to Jesse. It took a complete 180.
i think rachel says or does something during their fantasy suite that clues him in that he's not f1. 

he's clearly being set up for bachelor, from his movie 1-on-1 to the video they showed his family on his hometown to his heartbroken f2 edit. i'm actually surprised that abc are going so hard to defend nate and promote him for bachelor when zach seems like such an obvious choice.

Yes yes yes, totally agree. He says it did a whole 180 - which to me means that it was from Rachel, not him as he’s all in. JMO I’d be quite shocked if it was him who had a change of heart all of a sudden…. But stranger things have happened on this show!

Hoping he is the next bachelor!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
pavalygurl
Buckeye_Fan
Agent99
nd4reality
livlafluv1