SELECT CONTENT

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:09 pm

Is it true that Nick V said the producers want him as next lead ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:11 pm

I don’t listen to Nick V but it Wouldn’t surprise me given the effort production put into his 1-1s and HTD and imo his falling in /love you seems scripted/prompted. Has there ever been a contestant where production has created a personalised film and taken the theme to HTD ? That film must have been completed before R met him so intended for him to have early 1-1. I like Zach but I have noticed that his body language with R sometimes contradicts his words. Like at end of HTD when he said he loved her he was sitting next to her, body forward facing and turned his head to say the words. Seemed strange to me for such an intimate confession.
I also noticed that Nate commented on Zachs first bach post with heart eye emoji on 6 jun. Can’t find where Nate commented on any other contestants post. I could see them trialing double Bach with Nate and Zach given both edits. They r imo the only guys we know anything about.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:33 am

Loulou wrote:I don’t listen to Nick V but it Wouldn’t surprise me given the effort production put into his 1-1s and HTD and imo his falling in /love you seems scripted/prompted.  Has there ever been a contestant where production has created a personalised film and taken the theme to HTD ? That film must have been completed before R met him so intended for him to have early 1-1.  I like Zach but I have noticed that his body language with R sometimes contradicts his words.  Like at end of HTD when he said he loved her he was sitting next to her, body forward facing and turned his head to say the words.  Seemed strange to me for such an intimate confession.
I also noticed that Nate commented on Zachs first bach post with heart eye emoji on 6 jun.  Can’t find where Nate commented on any other contestants post.  I could see them trialing double Bach with Nate and Zach given both edits. They r imo the only guys we know anything about.  

I noticed that too and for me it was anything but romantic. That was disappointing to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:45 am

Cary Feynman appears to be a fan of Zach. Just an observation.

From the comments

rachelgeraci's profile picture
rachelgeraci
Why is he so fine Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1105969562 🤤
13hReply
Hide replies
caryfetman's profile picture
caryfetman
Verified
@rachelgeraci he really is
7hReply

And

lindseylovey
I reaaally want them to end up together!!
2d19 likesReply
Hide replies
caryfetman's profile picture
caryfetman
Verified
@lindseylovey xo
2dReply
jc_bsn's profile picture

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is it true that Nick V said the producers want him as next lead ?

OMG I started reading here and it seemed as if you were saying that proders want Nick V as the next lead ! rotfl I was like WTH? Where did that come from? ... Then I went back...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:01 pm

I did the same and was like "wait, what?".  It took me two readings to get it straight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:49 pm

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is it true that Nick V said the producers want him as next lead ?

OMG I started reading here and it seemed as if you were saying that proders want Nick V as the next lead ! rotfl I  was like WTH? Where did that come from? ... Then I went back...

pavalygurl wrote:I did the same and was like "wait, what?".  It took me two readings to get it straight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Count me in as one who thought the same until I read it at least the 3rd time laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:57 pm

Sorry ladies ! No more Nick V for me.

Nick was talking about Zack as next lead.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sorry ladies ! No more Nick V for me.

That is good to know! I really hope so. I like Zach. He seems genuine. Jmo
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:53 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Sorry ladies ! No more Nick V for me.

That is good to know! I really hope so. I like Zach. He seems genuine. Jmo

Apologies again. I thought because I was posting in .Zachs thread it would be assumed.

Well apparently he is liked in the bachelor producers world and hasn’t had any negative edit at all. Maybe that’s why he comes across as super positive (imo) about his experience,

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:27 pm

On the IG @bachelornagion.scoop I saw a a quick story with Aven & Zach out in SD and I think it was taken by one of the girls in the picture? Anybody else saw that?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zach Shallcross - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
pavalygurl
Buckeye_Fan
Agent99
nd4reality
livlafluv1