SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by mrf210 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Lia wrote:
mrf210 wrote:
Lia wrote:^ Austin recently announced on twitter that he has just gotten engaged. But I love the banter between all of them!

He commented that the engagement tweet was a joke.
Ah, I missed that. Thanks so much, mrf210!

No problem Hugesmile

mrf210

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Paige's friend Monica seems nice and she did say that Jeremiah was a good person , Paiges other girl friend gave the look of [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] when Paige asked okay now what about Jeremiah ? .

Does anyone know if paige and Monica became friends when paige was with the racing job . ?

I laughed at how Monica thought Shawn B was hot , it would be something if those two got together , Or is Monica already married ?

Will Friday's Finale be one hour or two ?

Sorry for all the questions , But i know you all have the answers to some or all of my questions , [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

^^
Yeah, her friends don't "seem" to like Jeremiah for Paige. At least that's what was shown. I think all parties got over it post show. They follow each other on twitter/FB. Jeremiah was teasing Brynn about her not seeing him with Paige through twitter.

Monica and Paige were both former Miss Sprint cups.

And Monica is engaged according to Paige laugh out loud.

Friday's finale will be two hours :Smiley:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Thank you Dee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Bringing this over from the Spoilers 3 discussion.

A poster on Paige's site wrote the following about Paige's friends. Is this from an interview or have any of you seen something to support this? Looks like the friends have had a change of heart if Jeremiah's #1.

"On Facebook and Twitter Monica and Brynne have both said they absolutely adore the guy Paige is with. If they had to pick him from 22 guys, knowing what they know now (my italics!) they would pick the guy she chooses. "

Last edited by RealityEscape on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:55 pm

It sure sounds like its Jeremiah to me , They already loved Bubba and not so much for Jeremiah .

It almost is identical to Ashley's sister on JP , she said once she seen them together it was team cupcake .

Like Paides Girl friends said they ony was around the uys for such a short time .

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm

So Paige posted an album of Jeremiah and Bubba pics on Facebook...wish I knew how to share them here...HOT-NESS!!! :fanningfan
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Thomigirl wrote:So Paige posted an album of Jeremiah and Bubba pics on Facebook...wish I knew how to share them here...HOT-NESS!!! :fanningfan

34 pics - it's now the second post on her page - she's posted since then about her "3 month anniversary with her guy" .

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Gees Louise as Paige says - the SWA facebook opinions are absolutely crazy. I hope I don't know some of those people - extremely critical and judgemental. Jeremiah is getting the worst of it; and as Bee alluded to - some say Paige is dumb if she picks anyone but Bubba. Facebook is a monster of a world.

But others are very nice, funny and/or thoughtlful about everyone involved. And Jeremiah's face book has become a family of fans. He posts/responds fairly frequently and is quite charming, funny and appreciative. Bubba has tons of posts but doesn't post.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Such a beautiful couple in love!! :sprinklehearts
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm

lavenderred wrote:Such a beautiful couple in love!! :sprinklehearts
Yes, they are. Smiley Love all the pics, is it Friday night yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83