SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Sabrina14 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:02 pm

we really need more pictures of their upcoming dates, my gosh, there are none!

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Isn't that scene with him in a yellow shirt hugging Paige upcoming too?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 pm

atem wrote:Isn't that scene with him in a yellow shirt hugging Paige upcoming too?
Yellow shirt? I think I missed that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey Everyone! :WAVEY:
I have lurked on here for awhile and after reading Northstars messages on the Season 4 area...I LOL'd as I feel the same exact way. Never been addicted to a reality show like this!!!
Looking forward to sleuthing with you all!

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Jeremiahs FB post

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Someone just posted this on Jeremiah's wall and after many protective people coming to his defense he responded with something that I though you may all find interesting. Am I crazy or did he just admit that he is F1?

Jeremiah,
Did you do the show and this facebook account to promote your music? I thought you were a farmer looking for a wife but after reading all your posts here....they are all about promoting and getting paid for your music.Are you going back to farming??? Or moving onward to stardom?????

This was his response:

"well it is my facebook account and i have been doing music most of my life soooooo whats the problem? : ) Farming is also what i do... whats wrong with both ? the fact that i want the love of my life to be on the journey as well and me on hers has nothing to do with anyone else.. i want to bless people with my music and raise a family as well... I have led worship at my church for many many years... Sinner saved by grace and i couldnt be happier!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm

bargainbeckyjo wrote:Someone just posted this on Jeremiah's wall and after many protective people coming to his defense he responded with something that I though you may all find interesting. Am I crazy or did he just admit that he is F1?

Jeremiah,
Did you do the show and this facebook account to promote your music? I thought you were a farmer looking for a wife but after reading all your posts here....they are all about promoting and getting paid for your music.Are you going back to farming??? Or moving onward to stardom?????

This was his response:

"well it is my facebook account and i have been doing music most of my life soooooo whats the problem? : ) Farming is also what i do... whats wrong with both ? the fact that i want the love of my life to be on the journey as well and me on hers has nothing to do with anyone else.. i want to bless people with my music and raise a family as well... I have led worship at my church for many many years... Sinner saved by grace and i couldnt be happier!"

Haha...interesting. Now keep watch and see if that post gets deleted.

ETA: Oops, where are my manners? I forgot to welcome you, bargainbeckyjo. Nice to have you here! handwave
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 pm

The love of my life...and me on hers... :fanningfan :sweetheart:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 am

👋 :WAVEY: Hi to all the SHA 3 fans here!

Hmmm, it does seem like he slipped to me! :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 am

I do believe he did slip up! I must say that I was a Bubba is the final 1 believer when it first started but Jeremiah has grown on me and I can see those two fitting very well with each other. He can offer her the best of both worlds...city and country.

yes
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Just a little food for thought & my 2 cents since we have so many great new members posting now, which is wonderful :WAVEY:

As these shows get closer to the finale, things can get heated. Everyone has their personal favorite, and it's usually someone we consider more our personal type, or who we would pick. However, the heart wants what the heart wants, and it's all about Paige finding her soulmate during the show process.

There are no bad guys here, all good men, one doesn't detract from the other. Everyone knows I've been a #1 Bubba fan since the Meet and Greet, still am; however, I do think that Jeremiah is a great guy too and perhaps a better match. I truly believe he's the final guy and I wish them much happiness and continued love together. heartbeat

It's all good, everyone is happy and friends post show, any broken hearts have mended, so let's enjoy the ride and fairlytale love of Paige and Jeremiah. ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

I know you have probably posted this but are they not airing a show one of the Fridays this month??I will have withdrawals...Please tell me no!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I know you have probably posted this but are they not airing a show one of the Fridays this month??I will have withdrawals...Please tell me no!
There won't be a new episode on March 9. So after this week's episode, there's a one week hiatus :Frown:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83