SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:09 pm

NadjaM wrote: Thanks Sunny Dayz! welcomeyall Do you know Jeremiah?

Very, very, verrrrrry welll :pinkcry:

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Welcome Sunny Dayz! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 pm

NadjaM wrote:Well...I didn't see that coming from the previews! But I'm very happy for her regardless. :Jeremiah :

Also happy for us if we can get a whole season of Bubba. :girlfan :Bubba:

this about sums it up for me, too, Nadja. I hope if Bubba is the next lead that it's not a fakery season like Tribble's was. He and Paige sure have a lot of cozy scenes but maybe they stacked the previews with most of what they've got like they seem to do with people who don't end up being F1 (Chantal, anyone?). Anyway, I hope Bubba is even keel about getting let go and finds someone - he's too hot to stay single :Bubba: !

I haven't really noticed Jeremiah yet (not my type) so I will have more to look out for in the upcoming episodes to see their wine connection!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Sunny Dayz wrote:
NadjaM wrote: Thanks Sunny Dayz! welcomeyall Do you know Jeremiah?

Very, very, verrrrrry welll :pinkcry:

Welcome Smiley SUNNY DAYZ

Why the frowney face tho???

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Thanks Love!! So happy to hear, they're adorable together! I'm sure Hubba Bubba will be just fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:18 am

Please, please tell me this means we get an entire season of Bubba as the next lead. Heck, he could probably even convince me to move down South to live on a cattle ranch and I'm not very 'country'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:27 am

His fav drink is crown, he gets super aggressive and opinionated... I'm guessing they had him drink alot and start throwing punches for some added drama. He may be from the country, but he hates 95 percent of country music.... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:28 am

Sunny Dayz wrote:His fav drink is crown, he gets super aggressive and opinionated... I'm guessing they had him drink alot and start throwing punches for some added drama. He may be from the country, but he hates 95 percent of country music.... scratch
Who, Bubba or Jeremiah?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 am

Gina wrote:
Sunny Dayz wrote:His fav drink is crown, he gets super aggressive and opinionated... I'm guessing they had him drink alot and start throwing punches for some added drama. He may be from the country, but he hates 95 percent of country music.... scratch
Who, Bubba or Jeremiah?

Jeremiah
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:30 am

umngirl wrote:Please, please tell me this means we get an entire season of Bubba as the next lead. Heck, he could probably even convince me to move down South to live on a cattle ranch and I'm not very 'country'.
Ha. I live in the next state, and only about 4+ hours from Bubba. But what would I tell my b/f as to why I'm visiting a Cattle Ranch? rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 am

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:
Who, Bubba or Jeremiah?

Jeremiah
Wowza. Sorry to hear that. I was so worried it was Bubba, and freaked for a minute. So Jeremiah gets in a fight on the show or in a bar?? I thought that was Shaun Smith on the show, but maybe we'll see more of it. Thanks for the info, are you an ex g/f??? (if you can't answer that, I totally understand).

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 am

Jeremiah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83