SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Don't call her; she'll call you!

Bachelorette host Chris Harrison is famous for keeping in touch with previous Bachelors and Bachelorettes, but this season's leading lady, Emily Maynard, isn't eager to be put on his speed dial.

"Chris has the personal info for all the people on the show, but he doesn't have Emily's," says a show source of Harrison, who regularly keeps in touch with Trista and Ryan Sutter, who completed on ABC's inaugural season of The Bachelorette in 2003.

VIDEO: Trista tells Us about her time on The Bachelorette

Declared a diva by those on set around her, single mom Maynard, 26, isn't entirely cut off from Harrison, a second show insider insists. "Emily corresponds with Chris via text and Twitter," says the source.

PHOTOS: Where are your favorite Bachelor stars today?

As she prepares to hand out her final rose on the show's July 22 finale, Maynard isn't as concerned with Harrison as she is with top 2 contestants Jef Holm and Arie Luyendyk.

VIDEO: Emily freaks out when she learns Arie dated a show producer

The first show source confirms that prior to beginning her search for love -- which brought her to Curacao on Monday's show -- Maynard grilled producers on the financial backgrounds of her suitors, including water bottle company CEO Holm, to see if they owned their houses.

"She wanted to know if she could live comfortably," recalls the source of Maynard, whose famous high-profile exes including NFL star Jeremy Shockey and race car driver Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-emily-maynard-disses-chris-harrison-2012107#ixzz20Ksquy7Z
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-emily-maynard-disses-chris-harrison-2012107

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Most of Emily Maynard's Bachelorette suitors would jump at the chance to spend the night with their leading lady in the show's enticing Fantasy Suite -- but not top 3 finalist Jef Holm.

Trekking with Maynard and fellow contestants Sean Lowe and Arie Luyendyk to Curacao on Monday's episode, frontrunner Holm, 27, politely declined Maynard's all-important invite to sleep over in the luxurious suite, taking Maynard, 26, by complete surprise.

VIDEO: Emily freaks out when she learns Arie dated a show producer

"It would be awesome to forgo our original rooms, but I completely respect that your daughter and my family and your family is going to be watching this," Holm told Maynard after the couple enjoyed a boat ride and dinner. "There's a time and a place. I plan on spending every night with you in our own Fantasy Suite."

PHOTOS: Which guy is right for Emily?

Touched by his gentlemanly gesture, modest single mom Maynard wished she could have been the one to refuse the offer. "He took everything I was going to tell him about why I couldn't go," she said on Monday's episode. "It was very sweet, but he turned me down and I wanted to turn him down!"

Finishing out the evening "more in love with Emily than ever," Holm indeed secured a rose at the end of the episode, securing himself a place in the final two.

VIDEO: Emily storms out of the rose ceremony

The Fantasy Suite also proved to be a sticking point for Maynard and her other two suitors. Calling Lowe the "perfect man," the Bachelorette did not hand over a suite key -- even after Lowe finally professed his love to her.

Luyendyk, on the other hand, was a different story. "At the end of the day, I don't trust myself," a hot and heavy Maynard reasoned when declining to invite the race car driver to stay the night with her. "I won't let myself go there, but good Lord he's hot!" Lucky for Luyendyk, he earned a rose after making Maynard's heart go aflutter even without the overnight date.

VIDEO: Sean drops a major bombshell on Emily during his hometown date

Lowe wasn't as fortunate, and was sent home in what he declared to be a rose ceremony blindside. "I feel kinda stupid, because I knew with certainly that I was ready to spend forever with you and I didn't see this coming," he sniped to Maynard after his elimination. "I think you should know it's going to hurt me. All week my thoughts were consumed with being a father, being a husband -- which I was fully prepared to do. It hurts a lot -- a lot more than I can describe."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jef-holm-refuses-emily-maynards-fantasy-suite-invitation-2012107#ixzz20Kt8nMQt
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jef-holm-refuses-emily-maynards-fantasy-suite-invitation-2012107

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Going into Monday’s episode of The Bachelorette, it was a stretch to think that Sean Lowe would beat either Jef Holm or Arie Luyendyk Jr. to a spot in the final two; let’s be honest.

For all her comments about Sean being the “perfect man” and having everything she would want in a husband, Emily Maynard knew it too. Sean was the guy who was good “on paper,” just like her past boyfriends had been.

The one person who didn’t know it was Sean himself and that made for a heartbreaking exit.

There are some suitors you’re happy to see the back end of (Chris Bukowski, I’m talking to you), but Sean wasn’t one of them.

It’s not that Sean didn’t give it the old college try. He overcame his aversion to using the L-word. He acted the gentleman when the fantasy suite card came out. He even wrote a letter to Emily’s daughter Ricki. But he couldn’t beat the connections that Emily had already made with race car driver Arie and entrepreneur Jef.

Speaking of the fantasy suite cards, I’d been wondering how Emily would handle those. Would she give in to her attractions, especially to Arie, whom she couldn’t keep her hands or lips off, and go for the sleepovers? Read on to find out.

Date No. 1, Sean in Watamula, Curacao: Emily said in her voiceover at the top of the episode that her connection with Sean was like “love at first sight.” He was a “big football-playing muscular guy (with) this super-sensitive vulnerable side. When you find both of those things in the same person, for me that’s like hitting the jackpot.”

But Emily had misgivings since Sean was the only one of the final three who hadn’t told her he loved her. And Sean wasn’t making it easier on her as they helicoptered to a private island for some snorkelling. He was crazy about her, he said, except that word was one letter too long and it didn’t start with an “L”.

Emily was holding out hope for their romantic dinner at the Lodge Kura Hulanda, where she made it clear she still wasn’t sure how Sean felt about her.

Sean tried to appease her by reading a letter he’d written to Emily’s daughter Ricki, the gist of which was that he would never try to replace Ricki’s dad but she would forever be his daughter.

(Just an aside here, Ricki’s dad, NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, died before Emily even knew she was pregnant, so how do you replace a dad that Ricki never knew?)

“I hope to honour you by loving your mom with every ounce of my being,” Sean read. “Your mom makes me so very happy, and the thought of spending the rest of my life with you and your mom overwhelms my heart with joy.”

He was definitely getting warmer.

After some chit chat about the hometown date in Dallas, Emily asked Sean if he was ready to be engaged.

“I can’t stop thinking about you and I can’t picture my life without you,” Sean said. “Never in a million years did I think I would have those feelings and find a woman that I wanted to be with forever and, like, I have fallen in love with you.”

Bingo!

Sean was rewarded with a thank you, a big kiss and the card that invited him and Emily to stay in the fantasy suite “as a couple,” i.e. to know one another in the biblical sense.

Sean told Emily he’d be happy to stay up and “talk” to her. There was also some heavy duty kissing in the suite’s private pool and Emily made it clear she was very tempted by Sean’s hot manliness. But “I’m a mom. It just doesn’t line up with what I believe in and with the example I want to set for my daughter.” So Sean was sent back to his own room.

“I walked away from Emily with no doubt about it: I’m gonna end up marrying that girl,” he said.

Date No. 2, Jef at Kalki Beach, Curacao: It was pretty clear from Emily’s voiceover that she was into Jef in a big way. “My connection with Jef is unlike any relationship I’ve had in a really, really long time. I feel like he gets me in a way that nobody else does.... I feel like he would make the best husband and the best stepdad ever,” she said.

Jef had already confessed to being madly in love with Emily, but that didn’t stop him from asking some serious questions throughout their boat ride and swim and romantic dinner, like did Emily think he’d make a good father (Emily said yes); where would they live if they got together (Emily was down with moving to Salt Lake City to be with Jef); why hadn’t her other relationships worked out?

Well, past guys she’d dated had “everything on paper” but not “it.”

“I see so many things in you that are so perfect on paper, but also things that you can’t put on paper and you make me laugh; you make me smile; you ignite, like, a self-confidence in me that I haven’t had in a really long time and, just, I love being around you.”

Then it was Jef’s turn to explain why his past relationships hadn’t worked out.

“I have dated some amazing girls, but I haven’t been able to see the end goal with anybody I’ve dated up until you,” Jef said.

“I honestly can see the most amazing picture perfect end to this thing. I’ve never met two people who are more perfect for each other. I wouldn’t change one thing that’s happened, I really wouldn’t: not one date, not one experience, not one conversation, not one kiss, not one look, not one anything. I wouldn’t change it because it’s led to this and I’m crazy about it, where we are and where we’re going, I’m crazy about it.”

“Me too, me too,” enthused Emily, following up with a passionate kiss.

Jef had one more question: Would he be a good fit for Ricki?

Emily said that as she’d spent time with Ricki in between dates, she’d tried to picture another person as part of their routines “and the first thing that popped into my head was you and it made me really happy.” And that made Jef happy.

And then for the night’s most loaded question: here’s the fantasy suite card; what do you think?

What Jef thought surprised me a little.

“I think it would be awesome to forgo our individual rooms and spend some time in a fantasy suite together in Curacao, but I completely understand and respect that your daughter’s gonna be watching this, and my family’s gonna be watching this and your family’s gonna be watching this, and they’re involved in this process too. It’s not just us and there’s a time and a place, you know.”

Emily was mildly disappointed that Jef didn’t try to jump her bones, but she thanked him for being a gentleman and asked him to come hang out in the fantasy suite, anyway.

There was plenty of smooching with Jef’s hand on Emily’s leg, but she packed him off before the night was through, just like Sean.

“It was so incredibly hard to walk out that door and walk away from the fantasy suite. After today, I’m more in love with this woman than ever,” Jef said.

Date No. 3, Arie in Spanish Water Bay, Curacao: Emily actually teared up talking about Arie at the beginning of the episode. “When I think about what my life would look like with Arie I know before anything else that I would be with someone who would just adore me forever and would always make me feel so good about myself,” she said. “I just know that he would be my best friend.”

If by best friend she means someone she can’t stop kissing, then yeah, I guess that would be Arie.

I’m surprised they could fit in swimming with dolphins on their date with all the smooching that was going on.

“There’s such a chemistry between us it’s hard to talk; we just want to kiss each other,” Arie said.

“It’s no secret that I just love kissing Arie,” Emily added later. “Every time I see Arie the first thing we do is kiss ... it’s gonna be really hard not to have an overnight date with Arie just because I love kissing him because it’s that good.”

But was there more to their connection than physical attraction, Emily wondered.

To that end, she questioned Arie at dinner about his daily routines.

Arie mentioned getting up around 9 on days he wasn’t racing and going out for almost every meal, neither of which sounded like things a parent would do.

But then he told Emily how he’d slowly try to win Ricki over by being her buddy first and that convinced Emily that he’d been thinking hard about the stepdad question.

At this point, I started to lose track of what Arie and Emily were saying because I was distracted by how sweaty and shiny Arie’s face looked.

Honestly, that is not a face I would want to kiss, but Emily was not dissuaded. In fact, she wanted to kiss and touch Arie so much (“Good lord, he’s hot,” she said) that she didn’t even trust herself to give him the fantasy suite card.

Probably just as well, since the date ended with yet more kissing and Arie looking at Emily like he wanted to devour her.

Hey you two, get a room ... oh wait, never mind.

The Rose Ceremony: Not only was Emily upset knowing she had to dump one of her final three, host Chris Harrison seemed a little verklempt too. I could swear his eyes looked suspiciously damp just before he left Emily to watch the videos the men had made for her.

Although Emily said she could envision a future with all three, it seemed less about her not knowing whom to send home than worrying about hurting that guy’s feelings and fearing she was making the wrong decision.

You just had to watch her watching the videos. Watching Sean say, “I love you and I don’t ever want you to forget that,” Emily pursed her lips and twisted them around as if she was uncomfortable. Jef and Arie’s declarations of love brought tears to her eyes.

“I do feel like you have to go through heartbreak in order to find the person you’re supposed to be with,” Emily said. “I know that just as good as anybody, but I hate to be the one to do it. I don’t want to be the one to teach that lesson to anybody.”

But what can you do? The name of the show is The Bachelorette, not Big Love and there can only be one bachelor at the end.

Not that it helped much, but Emily prefaced the rose ceremony by saying she could picture a fairy-tale ending with all three guys, but “I had to make a decision. I want each of you to know that I really do care so much about each of you and that I’m sorry.”

The first rose went to Jef, which left Arie sweating. After what seemed like forever, the last rose went to Arie, leaving poor Sean struggling to keep his composure.

Emily walked him to the SUV and sent him off with tears and a wave and a hug.

“I didn’t see this coming, obviously,” said Sean. “I think you should know it’s gonna hurt me.”

“I want you to know that, like, I wanted it to be so bad, so so bad,” Emily said tearfully. “I’m really gonna miss you and I have loved every minute that we’ve had.”

“I’m gonna miss you more than you know,” said Sean, “but, you know, I care about you ultimately. If this is the best for you then you have to do what’s best for you.”

“I am, I am,” said Emily.

It looked at first like Sean wasn’t going to say anything in the car.

Then he said, “Honestly, when she walked out tonight, in my head I thought that’s my wife. I knew without a doubt that I was gonna marry her ... I had this beautiful picture of what my life was gonna look like and now it’s gone, so it feels like it was stolen from me and there’s nothing I can do about it.

“And there’s a lot of emotions going on inside of me right now: sadness, embarrassment. I want to love someone with every ounce of my being.”

There was no triumphant clinking of champagne glasses between Emily and the final two afterward; our last glimpse of Emily was on the bench where Sean had been, playing with her hair and sighing.

Next week, we take a break from the action for The Men Tell All reunion show.

The finale airs in two weeks, on July 22, a Sunday instead of a Monday, and it looks like there’s confusion and indecision ahead. The promo makes it seem as if Emily won’t be picking anybody, but we’ve seen that trick before. I’m guessing she ends up engaged to somebody and I think it’s Jef (and no, I haven’t read the spoilers, never do, never will).
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/1224100--the-bachelorette-emily-picks-her-final-two

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:28 pm

By IBTimes Staff Reporter: Subscribe to IBTimes's RSS feed

July 11, 2012 12:02 PM EDT

Season 8 of "The Bachelorette" is drawing to a close, and soon it will be time for Emily Maynard to make her final decision. The season finale will air on July 22, and after narrowing it down to two contenders, the rumor mill has been churning about which suitor the bachelorette will choose.

(Photo: Facebook)
Season 8 of "The Bachelorette" is drawing to a close, and soon it will be time for Emily Maynard to make her final decision. The season finale will air on July 22, and after narrowing it down to two contenders, the rumor mill has been churning about which suitor the bachelorette will choose.

Enlarge
(Photo: Facebook)
Share This Story

But what about the story from the men's perspective? In the upcoming "Men-Tell-All" episode, fans will get to hear from the men Maynard sent home, providing some insight as to what happened behind the scenes. This will also be the first time Maynard will be seeing the men since they have been sent home, and spoilers indicate that there will definitely be confrontation.

"It was very emotional, and I was surprised at how emotional Chris was," the Rosemaster said to TV Guide when referring to Chris Bukowski, WetPaint reported. "People will really see how special Emily is and get a sense as to why all these guys were falling in love with her."
Must Read

General GrowthThe Rebirth Of General Growth Properties
Egypt ParliamentEgyptian Parliament Convenes, Defying Court And Military Generals

Sponsorship Link

Image Ad
Canadian Private REIT

Kalon McMahon, another one of Maynard's former contenders, will also appear to dish out the details on his feelings for 26-year-old single mother.

"It wasn't as intense until Emily came out and confronted him and then it got very contentious and slightly uncomfortable," the Rosemaster added. "He tried to be a wily politician, and good on her for not backing down. There's a moment that got a round of applause from the audience."

Follow us

On Sunday, July 8 the bachelors gathered to film the "Men-Tell-All" segment, and contestant Ryan Bowers was accused of participating in the show for selfish reasons, according to The Huffington Post.

"Well, yeah. Of course I did it for myself. I went on it to find love and if I find it, I'm half of that couple."

However, cast members seemed to support Bowers during this moment of confrontation, Examiner reports:

"Although he had issues with a few cast members during filming, most of the men stuck up for Ryan Bowers during a heated moment with another contestant," the website reported of Bowers' encounter on the episode.

During the filming, McMahon also apologized to Maynard for referring to her daughter Ricki as "baggage," which ultimately cost him his chance with the blonde bachelorette.

"You could tell he didn't really mean it," a source told WetPaint. "She basically said, 'Thanks, but I think you're full of sh-t.'"

The two remaining bachelors, Arie Luyenduk Jr. and Jef Holm, will vie for Maynard's affection for the season finale. Third-place finalist Sean Lowe was let go last week in a surprising elimination. Steve Carbone, the blogger behind spoiler website RealitySteve predicted this decision, which could add some credibility to his other tips about the end of the show. According to the blog, Maynard and Jef left Curacao as an engaged couple, and the two are still together today.

"Not sure who went home after the overnights (if anyone), not sure who (if anyone) met RIcki, not sure if the final rose ceremony has one, two, or three guys proposing," he wrote last week. "I just know that Jef definitely proposed in Curacao, she accepted, and they are engaged."

It is unclear if this is true, but regardless of who wins, WetPaint said that each of the contestants remains on good terms.

"At the end of the day, it didn't seem like there was any ill will," the source said. "It's a TV show after all-and all the guys seemed to understand that."
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/361919/20120711/bachelorette-spoilers-emily-maynard-winner-season-8.htm

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 pm

'Bachelorette' Recap: Emily Maynard Breaks Down at Rose Ceremony After Sending Sean Home!
By Leigh Blickley

July 10, 2012 - 10:15 am

Emily Maynard and Sean Lowe July 10

In the most heartbreaking rose ceremony in Bachelorette history, single mom Emily Maynard broke down in tears and attempted to send home one of the most incredible men in the competition.

Emily and her final three, Sean Lowe, Jef Holm and Arie Luyendyk Jr., headed to Curacao for the fantasy suite dates this week. First up was her one-on-one date with Sean, who had been a frontrunner from the very beginning, but had yet to tell Emily he loved her.

OK! NEWS: BACHELORETTE PREVIEW VIDEO: EMILY MAYNARD DOESN'T GIVE ONE GUY AN INVITE TO THE FANTASY SUITE

During their time on the beach, Sean and Emily discussed everything from his hometown date to how he would raise her daughter Ricki, but the phrase, "I love you," never came up. Until the dinner portion of their date, when Sean read a letter he wrote to Ricki, saying that he would love her like his own and cherish her and her mother for eternity. After he finished reading the note to a teary-eyed Emily, Sean confessed that he had indeed fallen in love with her and couldn't imagine his life without her as his wife.

Later in the evening, Emily and Sean headed to the fantasy suite to spend a little more quality time together, but due to her morals as a woman and a mom, Emily chose not to spend the night, knowing that her feelings for Sean were very strong.

Next up, Emily and Jef met up at the beach and enjoyed some time out on the water on paddleboards. They talked and talked (as always) and really proved to viewers that they share a special bond that goes beyond sexual chemistry (ahem, Arie!).

During dinner, Jef was the one grilling Emily, asking her why her past relationships didn't work out and if Ricki would get along with him. Emily loved that Jef took the lead and thought about some questions he wanted answered. When it came time for her to give him the fantasy suite card, Emily couldn't get a word in while Jef reassured her that although he "would love to spend the night" with her, he knew that her daughter, family and his family would be watching this one day and understood her morals as a mother. Emily was totally taken aback and realized that Jef really is the man she always thought he was.

For her final date of the week, Emily caught up with Arie in Curacao and swam with the dolphins. Emily and Arie can't seem to keep their hands off each other and both admit to having amazing sexual chemistry. But, we must say, kissing and cuddling all the time instead of talking is not necessarily the way to go, especially when there are serious questions to be asked by both parties!

After their day date, Emily and Arie shared a romantic dinner, kissed some more and then got to talking about their life away from The Bachelorette cameras and how they would raise Ricki together as a family. Arie dated a woman with two kids, so Emily is confident that he understands children and their needs. But she was also weary of Arie's passion for her and afraid of what they would get themselves into in the fantasy suite. So once again, Emily didn't spend the night and opted to send Arie home early.

OK! NEWS: DID ARIE LUYENDYK JR. SLIP & REVEAL THE WINNER OF THE BACHELORETTE?

So, after an incredible week full of amazing one-on-one dates, Emily struggled to come to a decision about whom to send home — would it be the perfect Southern gentleman, Sean? The cool, skateboarding guy from Utah, Jef? Or the Indy racer and man of passion, Arie?

Emily cried to Chris Harrison about her decision and told him that she still didn't know who she was going to send home before she sat down and watched the video messages each man made for her. (This was just too heartbreaking to watch! Emily truly cared for each one of these guys and you could see it in her face how upset and torn she was).

But finally, after buckets of tears, Emily came to a decision and gave Jef and Arie her final two roses, sending a devastated and heartbroken Sean home.

"I'm not sure what to say," a teary-eyed Sean told Emily after she walked him out. "I feel kind of stupid. Only because I knew with certainty that I was ready to spend forever with you and I just didn't see this coming... obviously. I think you should know it's going to hurt me," he added as Emily broke down in tears, once again.

"I want you to know, I wanted it to be you, so bad. So, so bad," Emily told Sean with tears streaming down her face. "I'm really going to miss you and I have loved every minute I've had with you."

We must say, Emily is the best Bachelorette we've seen thus far — not only is she sweet, she's genuine and honestly cares for each of these guys and their feelings.

Next week, Emily's in the hot seat in The Men Tell All special, as she confronts the 23 men she's sent home this season, including Sean.
http://www.okmagazine.com/news/bachelorette-recap-emily-maynard-breaks-down-rose-ceremony-after-sending-sean-lowe-home

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:02 pm

http://lostangelesblog.wordpress.com/
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Thank you cfck! :Smiley:

cfck2222 wrote:Your 1st look at this week's tabloids, which feature Emily aplenty. Nothing in People, but I'd guess Emily and Jef would be doing their photoshoot for a People story this week? I don't think they'll be getting the main cover story in 2 weeks with everything else that's going on and the general lack of enthusiasm for this season, but I think they will be one of the feature stories.

US Weekly claims Emily made a secret call to Roberto (story teased on the cover, not the main cover story)
Life & Style teases its usual Secrets Of The Proposal story on the cover: not the main cover story.
In Touch teases a story on its cover about Emily being dumped on national TV (not the main cover story)
Star has a story in which Arie's ex Cassie H runs him down.

US Weekly's cover is a misdirect, in some ways. The blurb inside just says that when she heard Roberto was hesitating on whether to become the next Bach, Emily called him to encourage him to go for it because she really enjoyed her experience.

Life & Style's secrets of the proposal has no paparazzi pictures. It confirms the 2 LCDs, and also claims the day before the FRC, after picking out rings from Neil Lane, both men were rehearsing what they would say. Not too much detail on Jef's proposal itself, just that Em said yes. Just a 2 page spread instead of the 4 page spread Ashley got last year, but that probably has a lot to do with the lack of paparazzi pics. Nothing about how the couple is doing now. However, as another clear hint that Jef is F1 (without actually naming him F1), L&S says that Jef was relaxed and comfortable 2 days before the proposal.

In Touch claims that Emily's eventual F1 pick is a default one because the non-F1 actually told Emily during their LCD that he didn't think they should entertain getting engaged, that they hadn't reached that point yet. She was allegedly heartbroken, but recovered to accept the proposal from her F1 and is actually happy and living with him now. No names are used to identify the F1 and non-F1. There's an inset questioning whether Emily made another bad decision by booting Sean.

Star has quotes from Cassie H in which she says Arie's dated hundreds of women around the world and didn't need to go on the show to find love. She says he went on the show for fame alone, believes he has some growing up to do, and wasn't a good father figure for her kids. She's also really offended if it's true that Arie shared the story of her personal trials with Emily.

[My take: In Touch hasn't been production's go-to tabloid the last few seasons and has gone anti-show out of revenge. However, this particular account doesn't sound so crazy or over the top negative to me in light of what the show has shown. But, not believing it for now. Still no tabloid stories about how Emily is integrating her F1 into her life and vice versa. I continue to find that telling. But at the same time, more indications Emily is still with Jef, as I've believed all along. This is not a couple the media seems to care much about or take very seriously, and the focus of the tabloids, pictorially and editorially, remains Emily as opposed to Emily and her F1 as a couple.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:57 pm

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Image3ggc

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Image4mq
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 2012-114

Links
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:11 am

‘Bachelor’ Accountant Accused Of Embezzlement

The production company behind The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and other TV shows filed suit today in Los Angeles Superior Court against former lead production accountant Iain Anderson. AND Syndicated Productions accuses Anderson, who is listed as residing in Ventura County, and unspecified co-defendants of artificially inflating production costs and other expenses and converting at least $600,000 to himself. AND alleges Anderson requested petty cash for bogus expenses, comingling production funds with his personal bank accounts and recording bogus and false payroll transactions, plus other acts of conversion. AND seeks actual damages and restitution for misallocated moneys, punitive damages and court costs.

http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/AND-vs-Iain-Anderson__120712010246.pdf (copy of the lawsuit)

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/bachelor-accountant-accused-of-embezzlement/

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Reality Wanted: The Bachelorette Season 8: Conference Call with Sean Lowe

When you're the one living in the moment on a reality show, it can be hard to see what's obvious to viewers sitting at home. Though Emily and Sean had good chemistry on The Bachelorette, it was clear that her bonds were stronger with Arie and Jef. After a series of romantic dates in Curacao, Emily blindsided Sean at the rose ceremony and ended her relationship with him. Today, Sean talked to RealityWanted and reporters in a conference call about his heartbreak and how he was able to move forward.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: What was the most surprising thing to you, watching the episodes back?
A. Sean: Honestly, I don't think there's been any big shocks or surprises. The one thing that happened was watching her relationships with Jef and Arie have been pretty therapeutic for me. It was tough to go through that stuff and ultimately, I had my heart broken. But to go back and watch her interact with these other guys was healthy for me in terms of getting over the relationship.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Emily had some questions in Curacao following her hometown date with you, particularly about the fact that you've treated exes like buddies. Do you think that played a part in her sending you home?
A. Sean: No, I don't think it had anything to do with that. I think I clarified that on our date in Curacao. I think my family was talking about one particular girlfriend. I shouldn't have let that relationship last as long as I did, although I cared for her very much. I knew I wasn't going to end up with her.

Q. You said it was therapeutic to watch her relationship with the other guys. Can you elaborate on that?
A. Sean: Yeah, sure. After I left, all I knew was what Emily and I had together. I had no idea what she had with Jef and Arie because frankly, I didn't ask them and I didn't wanna know. To see her have such strong feelings for two other guys, it helped me. I might have built it up a little bit more than it was in my head. At the end of the day, I think her relationships with them were just as strong if not stronger. It helped me move on a bit quicker.

Q. Who do you think she'll pick?
A. Sean: I think it's anybody's guesses. They're similar in a lot of ways but they've different as well. They're both great guys. There's no way I could pick! I don't know.

Q. Looking back, were you relieved that you weren't getting engaged and about to be a stepfather or was that hard to get over?
A. Sean: It was pretty difficult to get over. That's the first time I ever experienced heartbreak. I was prepared to be stepfather. Now that we've had time and distance, I think she ultimately made the right decision. She's not the one I'm supposed to be with. In a way, I'm thankful that it ended where it did for me.

Q. Would you consider being The Bachelor?
A. Sean: Funny you ask! I've been asked that a lot lately. It would be a difficult decision, only because it was so emotionally taxing. I don't know if I could go through that. But the process works and I believe in the process. It's just a little difficult to think about right now but they'd have to ask first! I don't even know if I'd have to make that decision.

Q. Emily kept saying you were the "perfect guy" and she couldn't find any faults in you. When she sent you home, did you believe her when she said that?
A. Sean: I believe that. I'm not saying I'm perfect but I believe that she couldn't find any faults with me. Ultimately, I think it came down to connection and maybe her connection was strong with Jef and Arie. I think in her heart, she realized Jef or Arie might be the better choice.

Q. She said she was protective because you didn't say "I love you". Should you have said it sooner?
A. Sean: That's an interesting question and ultimately, Emily would be the best person to ask. Regardless of whether I said it earlier or later, she knew how I felt. She knew I was crazy about her and that I cared for her very much. Ultimately, I don't think that played a big factor in it.

Q. What is one thing about Jef or Arie that makes you think Emily is falling for them?
A. Sean: I think Jef is his own person, which is an attractive quality to most women. He's really funny and fun to be around. Arie is his own person too. He's got that European flair to him. He's not the macho American guy like we're used to seeing but he's got a great sense of humor. I think the common thing is that they're funny guys and easy to be around.

Q. Which guy do you think seems less prepared to get married?
A. Sean: I think they're both equally prepared, honestly. They're both at stages in their lives where they can take on being a father and would be a great husband as well. I was expecting guys to open up and say how they felt when cameras weren't on us and they did, but they always said how prepared they were. They never said anything negatively towards being a father.

Q. You never shared details about your dates with Emily. Why?
A. Sean: I knew for my own personal sanity, it was best to pretend like she's not dating other guys. I felt like it wasn't healthy for me to share the special bond that Emily and I had. That's something I cherished and valued, and I wanted that to stay between me and Emily. Some other guys, like Jef and Arie, were very open with each other. For me, I wanted to go about it a different way.

Q. Is there anything you want to say to Emily?
A. Sean: I wish nothing but the best for her and the feelings I had in Curacao were real. I don't take those back. I know she had to do what was best for her. I understand that and I know it was best for me also. I think all of my questions have been answered.

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/5551-the-bachelorette-season-8-conference-call-with-sean-lowe

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 pm

How Bachelorette Emily Maynard Stays in Shape

Our favorite sweetheart—and very busy mama—shares the secrets behind her

Who’s got all the guys going gaga? As one of America’s most beautiful bachelorette’s, Emily Maynard is sweet, stunning, and just so happens to be heating up TV screens all across the U.S.

The 26-year-old Southern bell is more than just her blonde hair, radiant smile, amazing bod, and charming personality… she’s a proud and devoted mom at heart. Capturing our attention—and wooing some pretty good lookin’ men in the process—this West Virginia native is one strong, incredible woman, inside and out.

How does our favorite sweetheart—and very busy mama—keep her figure so fab? Maynard told SHAPE, “Honestly, our schedule was so intense that I didn’t have a lot of time to think about working out or a diet plan. The hours alone kept my metabolism burning off calories! Does kissing boys count as exercise?”

We’d say it does! Aside from those steamy make-out sessions, when it comes to her workouts the reality star is a big fan of multi-tasking, using resistance bands while doing housework or waiting for a facial mask to dry. Chasing around her six-year-old daughter Ricki counts as cardio, and she keeps things on the healthy side with delicious salads (hold the cheese) and sushi with brown rice instead of white. She also often snacks on apples or bananas with peanut butter (she loves PB&J as much as Ricki does!).

But life on The Bachelorette wouldn’t be so sweet without a bit of indulging. “I love fried foods. I know they’re so bad… but I’m a Southern girl so it’s my guilty pleasure,” she says. “I have a slight addiction to diet coke that I’m trying to curb, but for now I make myself drink a glass of water every time I crave it.”

Everything in moderation for this TV charmer! Through it all, Maynard has learned some pretty important lessons both in life and love. “I really loved being on The Bachelorette because I had to really challenge myself in ways I’ve never had to before. Breaking up with a guy and choosing the right words to tell him is really difficult, and I learned a lot about myself through the process.”

Will she find love on the hit ABC show?

http://www.shape.com/celebrities/interviews/how-bachelorette-emily-maynard-stays-shape
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

+20
Amberish
Pierz
NCGalBecca
Ladybug82
nd4reality