SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Friday, July 13, 2012 ABC Television Network PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - TRANSCRIPT FROM THE JULY 12th "THE BACHELORETTE" TELECONFERENCE WITH ELIMINATED BACHELOR SEAN LOW

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE JULY 12th "THE BACHELORETTE" TELECONFERENCE WITH ELIMINATED BACHELOR SEAN LOWE

Operator: Welcome to Disney's The Bachelorette call, with Cathy Rehl as the leader. This call is being recorded. By staying on this call you are confirming that you consent to this recording. If you do not wish to be recorded please disconnect form the call at this time.

Thank you. Ms. Rehl, you may begin you call.

Cathy Rehl: Welcome, everybody. Thank you for being with us. This will mark the last time we talk to a guy before the finale. And today we have Sean Lowe - that's L-O-W-E. And as you know, he had a rather sad ending to his journey, and was sort of blind-sided this past Monday. So, we're going to get right to the questions and answers. Again, a question and a follow-up from everybody - we would appreciate that so Sean can move on - he does have to work.
OK - let's start.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, to ask a question please press star and then the number one on your telephone key pads. Again, star, one, to ask a question.

Your first question comes from Gina Scarpa, from Realitywanted.com.

Gina Scarpa: Hey, Sean.

Sean Lowe: Hey, Gina.

Gina Scarpa: So, I'm wondering what's the biggest thing you've learned from watching the episodes back, or from reading things online - what's been the biggest shock or surprise to you?

Sean Lowe: Honestly, I don't think that there's been any big shocks or surprises, but the one thing that has happened that I wasn't really expected was, you know, watching her relationships with Jef and Arie in particular, it's been pretty therapeutic for me. You know, obviously it was tough for me to go through all of that stuff, and ultimately, I had my heart broken there at the end. But, to go back and watch her interact with these other guys, I think it was healthy for me as far as getting over the relationship and everything. So, that was kind of surprising, and ultimately, I think that was good for me to see.

Gina Scarpa: And Emily seemed concerned about some of the things she heard when she came home to meet your family - you know, like the comment about you treating girlfriends like buddies. Do you think that home town date ultimately had anything to do with you being eliminated when you were?

Sean Lowe: No, I don't think it had anything to do with that at all. In fact, I think I clarified that on our date in Curacao. And I believe my family was just talking about one in particular girlfriend, and it was true, I did treat her more like a buddy. And honestly, I shouldn't have let that relationship last as long as I did, although I cared for that girl very much, I just knew that I wasn't going to end up with her. So, I think after our date in Curacao Emily made a comment like, I thought it was you, after that date. And she actually reiterated that later on as well, so I don't think the hometown date had anything to do with me leaving.

Gina Scarpa: Great - thank you so much.

Sean Lowe: You're welcome.

Operator: Your next question comes from Amy Harrington from Popculture Passionistas.

Amy Harrington: Hi, thanks so much for talking to us today.

Amy Harrington: We actually wanted to follow up on what you were just saying about how it was therapeutic watching Jef and Arie's relationships develop. Can you talk a little bit more about what you mean by that?

Sean Lowe: Sure. I mean, in my head after I left all I knew was, you know, what Emily and I had together. And I had no idea what she had with Jef and Arie because, frankly, I didn't ask Jef and Arie when we were going through this together. And I didn't really want to know. So, I just kind of blocked that out, and I pretended that it was just me and Emily the whole time. So, you know, to see her have such strong feelings for two other guys, it helped me because I might have built it up more than it really was in my head - thinking Emily and I had this strong relationship and I'm pretty sure she made a mistake, and so on, you know, at the end of the day I think her relationship with Jef and Arie was just as strong, if not stronger. So, it was good for me to see that, and that just helped me move on a little quicker.

Amy Harrington: Excellent - and who do you think she's going to pick?

Sean Lowe: I honestly think it's anybody's guess. Those guys are very similar in a lot of ways, and they also have a lot of glaring differences as well, so at the end of the day they're both great guys. There's no way I could pick. I don't know.

Amy Harrington: OK - thanks so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Jennifer Matarese, from WABC-TV.

Jennifer Matarese: Hi, Sean.

Sean Lowe: Hi.

Jennifer Matarese: Hi. So, after the (inaudible) looking back, were you at all relieved that you weren't getting engaged and about to be a step-father, or was that really hard to get over?

Sean Lowe: You know, it was pretty difficult to get over. And that was the first time I had ever experienced heartbreak in my life. And I was certainly prepared to be a step-father and to get married. And now that we've had some time and distance, I think that she ultimately made the right decision, and she's not the one that I'm not supposed to be with for the rest of my life. So, in a way I'm thankful that it ended where it did for me, and I think she made the right decision.

Jennifer Matarese: OK. And would you ever consider being the Bachelor?

Sean Lowe: It's funny you ask that - I've been getting that a lot lately. It would be a difficult decision if they were to ask me, only because it was so emotionally taxing, and you know, I don't know if I could go through that again. But, on the flip side of the coin I understand that the process works. You know, I believe in the process, and ultimately, if I were to find my wife, it would certainly all be worth it. It's just a little difficult to think about right now. So, I'm not sure, but they would have to ask first. So, I don't even know if I'm going to have to make that decision.

Jennifer Matarese: All right. Thank you so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Beth Kwiatkowski from RealityTVWorld.com.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hi, Sean. How are you doing?

Sean Lowe: Hey, Beth. I'm doing great.

Beth Kwiatkowski: So, you know, Emily kept saying that you were the quote, unquote, perfect guy in general. And she basically had no good reason to why she eliminated you, claiming you really had done nothing wrong, and you didn't need to change a thing. So, since she sent you home - looking back on it now - do you really believe that, or do you think she was just trying to spare your feelings as much as possible?

Sean Lowe: No, I believe that. And I'm not saying that I'm "perfect," but I believe that she couldn't find any faults with me, and ultimately I think it just came down to connection - and maybe her connection was stronger with Jef and Arie. And although she couldn't come up with anything that was necessarily wrong with me, I think in her heart she just realized Jef and Arie might be the better choice. So, I don't think she was trying to spare my feelings at all.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK - and during your final one-on-one date with Emily she said, due to the fact you hadn't told her you loved her, yet she remained protective of herself, and wouldn't let her mind her heart or head go in that direction yet. And I know you said you had no regrets, but do you think if you would have said "I love you" sooner things would have been different? Because it sounds like Emily would have been open for falling for you had she known you felt the same way. You know what I mean? Like, Arie had said I love you fairly early in the season, and it seemed to strengthen their bond immediately.

Sean Lowe: That's an interesting question, and ultimately Emily would be the best person to ask. But, I think regardless of whether I said it earlier or later, she knew how I felt. And maybe she didn't know that I was in love with her, but she knew that I was crazy about her. And she knew that I cared for her very much. Ultimately, I don't think that played a big factor in it.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK - thank you very much Sean.

Operator: Your next question comes from Jennifer Peros, from US Weekly.

Jennifer Peros: Hey, Sean. Thanks so much for joining us today.

Jennifer Peros: So, earlier you said that Arie and Jef kind of have a lot of similar things, and some differences between the two of them. So, I just wanted to see what is one thing about each guy that you think is a reason that Emily is falling for them? And if there is one thing about each one of the guys that you think is holding her back for them.

Sean Lowe: You know, Jef is his own person, which would probably be an attractive quality to most women. You know, he's really funny, and he's fun to be around. And Arie's kind of his own person too. He's got that European flare to him where he's not the macho American guy - like we're so use to seeing - and he's also got a great sense of humor. So, I think the common bond that Jef and Arie both have is that they're funny guys, and they're easy to be around. So, I could see why Emily fell for both of those guys.

Jennifer Peros: Great - and I know this season there's such really cool guys, you guys seemed like you got along pretty well with the exception of one or two. But, was there something that you guys did in your down time that you look back on and laugh about? Like something even in Curacao that you guys did when you hung out off-camera that would be funny?

Sean Lowe: I think we did a lot of funny things. Ultimately, it was just guys being guys. So, in our down time we were either cutting up and cracking jokes, or wrestling, or you know, doing things that guys do. We would throw the football around every chance we got. Or like in Charlotte, we would hang out by the pool and grill steaks, you know, guys being guys. And I can't think of one particular funny thing that I would put out there for the whole world to hear. I'll just leave it at this, we had a great time and I made so many good friendships along the way, and that's one of the things I was really not expecting to get out of this whole thing, so that was really cool.

Jennifer Peros: Awesome - thanks so much.

Operator: You're next question comes from the Lindsey DiMattina from Hollywood.com.

Lindsey DiMattina: Hi, Sean. How are you?

Sean Lowe: I'm doing great. How are you?

Lindsey DiMattina: Good. So, first I want to ask you, you know, there's two guys left, which guy seems less prepared to get married at this point and time. Does either guy have jitters?

Sean Lowe: I think they're both equally prepared, honestly. They're both in stages of their lives where they could take on being a father, and certainly being a great husband as well. So, I wouldn't say one is less prepared than the other.

Lindsey DiMattina: Did either of them show that they have fears, or hesitations behind closed doors when they weren't around Emily?

Sean Lowe: No. Not that I saw. In fact, I was kind of expecting for guys to open up and say how they really felt about the whole process when cameras weren't on, and in the case of Jef and Arie, they both did tell us how they really felt. But, it was always, "I'm prepared to be a dad," and "prepared to marry Emily." So, they certainly didn't say anything negatively towards being a father.

Lindsey DiMattina: OK - thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Lauren Wang, from KITV.

Lauren Wang: Hey, Sean. How are you?

Sean Lowe: Hi, I'm doing great. How are you?

Lauren Wang: Good. So, are you single? I'm joking, that's not my question. But, you know, Jef earlier said that you never shared any details or feelings about Emily or your dates with her. Why did you do that?

Sean Lowe: Going into it - even before I had feelings for Emily - I just knew for my own personal sanity, it was probably best to just pretend that she's not dating other guys, and these other guys are going on dates with other girls. So, I felt like it wasn't healthy for me to share the special bond and connection that Emily and I had with the other guys. You know, that was something that I cherished and valued, and I wanted it to stay between me and Emily. So, that was kind of my game plan all along. And certainly some other guys like Jef and Arie were very open with each other as far as what their dates consisted of, and how they felt. Which, that might have been good for them, but for me I just wanted to go about it a different way.

Lauren Wang: OK. And then, if you could talk to Emily right now what would you ask her, and do you have anything you want to say to her?

Sean Lowe: The only thing that I would say to Emily is, you know, I wish nothing but the best for you, and the feelings that I had in Curacao, and opening up and telling her that I loved her, they were real, and I don't take those back. But, I know she had to do what was best for her, and I'm at a point in my life now where I understand that. And I know it was best for me also. So, like I said, I wish nothing but the best for her. And as far as questions go, I really don't have any questions. I think all of my questions have been answered.

Lauren Wang: OK - great. Thanks, Sean.

Sean Lowe: You're welcome. Thank you.

Operator: You're next question comes from the line of Leigh Blickley, from OK! Magazine.

Leigh Blickley: Hey, Sean. Thanks for talking with us.

Leigh Blickley: So, there's a lot of speculation on whether or not Emily ends up alone at the end of it - due to a preview of the show this week. If she called you up tomorrow and said, can we go on a date, or I miss you, what would you say to her? Would you accept it?

Sean Lowe: That's an interesting question. I would not accept it. And I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Emily; she's a fantastic girl. But, I've come to realize she's not the one for me. And I've said this before, but I understand now that the woman I'm suppose to spend the rest of my life with will have no doubts that she wants to be with me. And Emily had doubts, and I don't fault her for those at all, but, you know, she's just not the one for me. And I'm OK with that.

Leigh Blickley: And what have you learned from your relationship with Emily that you'll take and use in your future relationships?

Sean Lowe: Well, the first thing is Emily really showed me what I want out of life. That was the first time where I thought to myself, I want to spend the rest of my life with this one person. And that was such a good feeling, and I want to find that with someone else. So, hopefully I do find that love that will ultimately last forever. And hopefully that comes around sooner, rather than later.

Leigh Blickley: OK - thank you so much, Sean.

Sean Lowe: Thank you.

Operator: Your next question is a follow up question from Lindsey DiMattina, from Hollywood.com.

Lindsey DiMattina: Hi again, Sean. My question is, can you give me three reasons you think you would be a great Bachelor?

Sean Lowe: That's good. I don't want to sound like I'm selling myself, but I think people have come to understand that I'm genuine, I'm loving, and ultimately I want to find love. So, I think those three would probably be three pretty good reasons.

Lindsey DiMattina: Now the other person who's rumored to be up from the Bachelor is Roberto Martinez, do you think you'd make a more entertaining bachelor than him?

Sean Lowe: Actually, I have no idea. I didn't watch Roberto's season. I'm sure he's great, but I couldn't tell you if he would be more entertaining, or I would.

Lindsey DiMattina: OK - thank you so much.

Operator: Once again, I would like to remind everyone that in order to ask a question please press star, then the number one.

Your next question is a follow up from Beth Kwiatkowski, from RealityTVWorld.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hey, Sean.

Sean Lowe: Hey.

Beth Kwiatkowski: So, you said during the season that you and Emily shared the commonality that faith and family were both your top priorities in life. However, do you think that Emily's faith was really as strong as yours - or, as important as yours - because Emily really hasn't been shown talking about her faith, or God, or anything like that much throughout the season.

Sean Lowe: You know, I'm not going to speculate on where she is in her faith - I think that would be unfair for me to do. What she showed me is, yes, we certainly shared the commonality in our faith and what we want out of life. And, you know, I'm not going to question whether or not hers was as strong as mine, or stronger. So, I don't know. And I'm sorry for giving you a political answer, but that one's just really tough to answer.

Beth Kwiatkowski: No, no - that's fine. And when I last talked to you in your prior conference call you said you let Emily know right off the bat that you weren't on the show for your 15 minutes of fame. A recent report from Arie's ex-girlfriend just surfaced, and she's claiming Arie went on the show just for fame because his race car driving career had been pretty slow - something along those lines. What's your response to that? And when you were on the show, did you think Arie was in search of fame, or did you think he was on the show for all the right reasons all along, you know, to end up with Emily.

Sean Lowe: I spent a ton of time with Arie, and I got to know Arie really well. Never once did I think he was on the show for any other reason than to find love. You know, I went on the show for the experience. I honestly didn't think that I was going to find love, and, you know, several weeks into the process I soon realized, wow, this process does work. And, I've said before, I was kind of cynical going into it, but I think Arie - if not for love - did it for the same reason I did, for the experience, and to travel, and do all of these other cool things. But ultimately he did find love, and I don't question that one bit. So, I wouldn't say that Arie came on the show just for his race car career.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. And you said that you never once thought that you wouldn't receive a rose at the ceremony, in which Emily did chose to eliminate you. So, at the time did you think Emily was going to deny a rose to Jef or Arie? What was going through your mind?

Sean Lowe: Honestly, when I went into the rose ceremony my first thought was, well, she normally gives a rose to the guy that's most obvious, so I think I'm going to get the rose. So, she says Jef's name, and in my head I'm thinking, too bad for Arie; Arie's going home. And then she say's Aries name, and obviously I go home after that. So, I wasn't giving a lot of thought to who was going to go home, I was just focusing all my attention on, "I'm about to get a rose and I'm one step closer to marrying this girl."

Beth Kwiatkowski: Right. And you said in a recent interview it took you several weeks to be able to fully get over Emily and your heartbreak, so what was the turning point for you when you started to feel better about the situation? And also, what was your family's reaction to it all when you got home?

Sean Lowe: Well first, my family's reaction was just love and support. I've got such a great family, and that's really what helped me get over the whole thing. Obviously I was replaying things in my head, and going over different scenarios - should I have done this differently, or said this - and I think just time, and being around loved ones is what ultimately helped me to get over it. And then, I came to the realization a few weeks into it - as I said earlier - my wife isn't going to have any doubts that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me, and Emily did - and that's OK - but, she's just not the one for me.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK - thank you so much, Sean.

Operator: Your next question is a follow up from Lauren Wang, from KITV.

Lauren Wang: Hi, Sean.

Sean Lowe: Hi.

Lauren Wang: Hi, again. So, when you took Emily to your hometown you kind of played a prank on her - actually, a couple - and you said that Arie and Jef seem to have a sense of humor as well. Do you find yourself a really funny person, usually?

Sean Lowe: I would like to think so. I like to think so.

Lauren Wang: I was like, oh my gosh. I totally fell for it. I was freaking out.

Sean Lowe: Well, they started showing that trailer like a week prior to the episode airing, so for that week I just had to suck it up. People were calling me a loser, you know, he's 28-years-old and still living with his mom and dad, and I wanted to say something so badly, but I just couldn't. So, I had to be a loser for a week.

Lauren Wang: And then, who are you closest too - even from the eliminated bachelors - and then Arie and Jef that are still remaining?

Sean Lowe: I was closest to "Wolf," "John Wolf," and Doug. And I was close to Alejandro. And believe it or not, I was pretty close to Ryan as well.

Lauren Wang: OK - great. Thanks, Sean.

Operator: Your next question comes from Ann Oldenburg, from USA Today.

Ann Oldenburg: Hi, Sean.

Sean Lowe: Hi, Ann.

Ann Oldenburg: How are you doing?

Sean Lowe: I'm doing great. How about yourself?

Ann Oldenburg: I just wanted to ask what you thought of the whole TV experience. Do you like being on TV? And would you like to be on even another show, if not The Bachelor?

Sean Lowe: I thought the TV experience was cool - once in a lifetime opportunity. I have no desire to be on TV I'm not one of those guys who's going to keep chasing 15 additional minutes to fame. You know, I had a great time doing The Bachelorette, and I'm happy living my normal life, going to work every day - no complaints there. So, I don't think I'm going to search for any other shows to be a part of.

Ann Oldenburg: All right. Well, it was fun seeing you. Thanks so much.

Operator: Your next question is a follow up from Leigh Blickley, from OK Magazine.

Leigh Blickley: Hey again, Sean.

Sean Lowe: Hey.

Leigh Blickley: So, I just wanted to talk to you since you said, you know, you don't want to be on TV anymore. What do you feel about your co-stars doing the Bachelor Pad? Are you going to watch them?

Sean Lowe: I've got to watch them. Tony, and Chris, and Kalon, those are three entertaining guys. And I know Tony didn't get a lot of air time, so I'll be anxious to see if he has a bigger presence on Bachelor Pad. And now, I'm kind of a part of this big Bachelor family, and it's just kind of cool to see what the other previous cast members are up to. So, I'll definitely be tuning in.

Leigh Blickley: So, have you met any of the former bachelorettes?

Sean Lowe: Well, I met Deanna Pappas not too long ago. And then, I met a lot of bachelor contestants - the bachelorettes who were on the bachelor. So, I've had a chance to meet several ladies that have been on the show.

Leigh Blickley: Do you think you would ever go on a date with one of them? Since you guys do have all of this in common - this whole experience. Would you try it out?

Sean Lowe: I wouldn't rule it out. If she was sweet and genuine and was honestly interested in getting to know me I wouldn't rule it out.

Leigh Blickley: Great. Thanks, Sean.

Operator: Your next question is a follow up form Jennifer Peros, from US Weekly.

Jennifer Peros: So, totally forgive me if this is an (inaudible), but if Emily is engaged, do you think you would attend the wedding if you were invited - and why, or why not?

Sean Lowe: I don't think I would attend. And only because I think it would be a little bit weird for the groom, whether it's Arie or Jef, if a guy was there that she recently had a relationship with. So, out of respect to the groom I would not attend.

Jennifer Peros: And if the groom did say it was OK, and it was all in good fun, would you still go?

Sean Lowe: In that case I would think about it, sure.

Jennifer Peros: Cool, thanks.

Sean Lowe: You're welcome. Thank you.

Operator: And at this time I show no further questions.

Cathy Rehl: Well, thank you everybody. I hope you got everything that you need. And you know that coming up this Monday will be the Men Tell All - guaranteed to be very entertaining. And I'm not sure if there will be a call next week, but we'll definitely have one after the finale. So, one Monday, July 23rd, there will be a call. We'll get more information on that out to you.

Thank you everybody for joining us all through the season. And we'll be talking to you soon.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, this does conclude today's conference. Thank you for participating. You may now disconnect.

END
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Amberish Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:28 am

Arie's 7/15/2012 Speed Radio Interview

http://www.speedfreaks.tv/articles1-1924/ArieLuyendykJronBacheloretteOtherFinals
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Hachika wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr I'll be live tweeting tonight (west coast time) .... It's about to get REAL!

proudmommy50810 wrote:Jef Holm ‏@jefholm I'm going to do some live tweeting tonight!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 pm

'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All Special': 7 Things You Didn't See on TV

THR attended the reunion with Emily Maynard, and caught all the dramatic action that didn't make it on air.

On The Bachelorette's dramatic “Men Tell All” special, Emily Maynard was reunited with the men she rejected in her search for The One.

While there was some good drama that made it to the air, especially her sassy snaps at former contestant Kalon, a good amount of what went down at the taping did not make it onto the show.

The Hollywood Reporter attended the taping of “The Men Tell All,” and can now share with viewers some of the things you didn’t see on TV:

1. The Mystery of the “Baggage” Conversation Remains Unsolved
A long discussion about Kalon’s comment calling Emily’s child “baggage” was edited out of the show. Kalon told Chris Harrison that there were several men present when he made the comment, and it was part of a bigger discussion. However, none of the other guys who were part of that chat seemed to want to speak up.

“I will give someone a million dollars if they can tell me what happened,” Harrison told the group. John finally said it was very late at night, and it was alcohol induced. “We all have locker room talk,” he said. “He crossed the line.”

2. Emily and Harrison Joked About Their “Relationship”
When Emily arrived onstage, she made a joke about the silly tabloid rumors that the newly single host Harrison was involved in some sort of romance with her. “I would hate for people to think I have ever, ever been on a vacation with Vienna,” Harrison told the audience, shooting down another tabloid rumor. When the taping was over, they closed with another joke. “And the love of my life, Emily,” Harrison joked. “We’re so happy,” added Emily.

3. Chris Wanted To Clarify About His Finger
Chris, who was sent home after the hometown dates, was one of the lucky guys to go into the hot seat during the special. He talked to Harrison about his anger on the show, and how he’s doing in life now. However, he also took a moment right at the end to point out a very important misconception about his exit from the show. “It looks like I gave her the finger. 100 percent, I did not do that,” he said. Harrison confirmed that. “It did not happen, nor would ABC put that on the air,” he said.

4. Charlie Had Beef With Emily
Also cut from the show was Charlie’s questions for Emily. When he asked her why she sent him home, Emily said that Charlie was always making fun of her during the very serious rose ceremonies. He would pretend she had something on her face, which she said broke her concentration. It also turns out that Emily and Charlie knew each other before the show. “We were Facebook friends. Why didn’t you ask me out already?” Emily said to him. “You’re definitely not the same person,” Charlie said, clearly trying to insult her.

5. Some of the Guys Accuse Emily of Being Disingenuous
When Chris was in the hot seat, a couple of the other contestants pointed out that they felt Emily was telling all the guys the same thing. Charlie was the first to point this out, and added that he felt Sean should have won. Stevie agreed that Emily said the same things to everyone.

6. Alessandro Apologized, Emily Explained the Difference Between Spanish and Portuguese
Alessandro, the handsome Brazilian who was cut after saying he would “compromise” to be a father, apologized for the language barrier problem. It turns out that “compromisso” can be translated to either compromise or responsibility, and he actually meant the latter. Emily also apologized for not knowing he spoke Portuguese. “I would like to say I’m sorry for speaking Spanish to you,” she said. “You do not speak Spanish because you are from Brazil. Who knew?”

7. Michael Played a “Call Me Maybe” Song
Michael, who didn’t really get a word in during the special, played a song for Emily on his guitar at the end of the taping. It was a Bachelorette-themed “Call Me Maybe” rendition that didn’t make it onto the show, probably because it was not good. At all.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-men-tell-all-special-emily-maynard-350026
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/bachelorette-2012-spoilers-emily-s-devastated-after-bizarre-finale-twist
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:31 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1316-bachelorette-8-media-no-discussion#331642
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

+20
Amberish
Pierz
NCGalBecca
Ladybug82
nd4reality