SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas: My Advice For Emily Maynard — Exclusive from WETPAINT

DeAnna Pappas knows a thing or two (or a million) about looking for love in front of a legion of cameras. The former Bachelorette is now blissfully married to Bachelor Nation sibling Stephen Stagliano — but her love life hasn’t always been as smooth sailing as it is now.

Before DeAnna gave her final rose to Stephen off camera, she gave her final rose on camera to Jesse Csincsak during The Bachelorette Season 4. DeAnna and Jesse later broke it off, and DeAnna is refreshingly honest about the relationship. Speaking with Wetpaint Entertainment exclusively, DeAnna says she felt pressured to choose someone after her favorite, Graham Bunn, left the show. “I let producers guide my heart,” she explains. That wasn’t DeAnna’s first almost-love match; on Brad Womack’s first Bachelor season, he rejected DeAnna and co-finalist Jenni Croft, choosing not to propose to anyone in the finale.

DeAnna is quick to warn the next Bachelorette, Emily Maynard, against letting anything but her heart affect her final decision. “I hope she sticks to her guns,” DeAnna sighs in her trademark Southern twang. The show’s six-week filming schedule just “isn’t realistic,” DeAnna adds. “You’re with 25 guys you barely know, cameras rolling. It’s hard to make it work.”

Emily’s no stranger to finding love in front of a camera crew — and also no stranger to DeAnna’s ex, Brad Womack. The North Carolina native famously fell in love with Brad during his second tenure on The Bachelor, dating the Texan for several months before their split in mid-2011.

ABC’s announcement that Emily would be returning to be the Bachelorette was a shock to DeAnna. “I was surprised to hear she was the next Bachelorette,” DeAnna says, adding that Emily came to her birthday party last year and told her she was done filming her love life. “She said, ‘I’m not doing it again,’” DeAnna recalls, but empathizes with Emily’s ultimate decision. “It’s an opportunity. You can’t turn it down.”
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-deanna-pappas-my-advice-for-emily-maynard-exclusive
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Bachelorette 2012 Spoiler Photos! Scenes From Emily Maynard's Season 8 (PHOTOS)

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Bachelorette-at-Haliton-Harbour-by-KAGEAKI-SMITH-2470219520064684222

Emily Maynard Gets Ready to Film Boat Race With Contestants in Bermuda
Emily Maynard is off and running! The Bachelorette Season 8 is currently filming all over the world. First, in North Carolina, now in Bermuda! Emily's already met all of the contestants, and has even canoodled with a few of them already. Check out the photos for more inside scoop on what we'll see when Em's season premieres on May 14, 2012.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/bachelorette-photos-sneak-peek-of-filming-for-emily-maynards-season-8-photos
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Thank you Tattina!

Newspaper photo of the group date at the Yacht Club

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Sailin13
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:41 pm

'Bachelorette' Season 8 Spoilers: First Official Photo of Emily, Plus New Filming Details

Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's right there in the headline, so I shouldn't have to say this, but I will anyway, because, if nothing else, it's fun to type in all-caps: SPOILER ALERT.

Look at this official ABC photo of Emily Maynard as the Bachelorette. Look how easy, breezy, beautiful (TM Covergirl) she is! That ring doesn't quite work with the pastel tie-dye top and black pants, but whatevs. Her hair is like pure, silken gold, and her face, well ... it's a good thing that the technology from the movie Face/Off doesn't actually exist, or else Emily might need to sleep with one eye open, lest one of the less facially fortunate of us try to break into her luxury hotel suite and force a face-trade. Not that I've looked into it or anything. SHE'S EXTREMELY PRETTY, IS WHAT I AM SAYING.

Last we checked in with sweet Emily on our creepy quest to find out the secrets of her Bachelorette quest for love before they air, we learned that in her first two weeks in North Carolina with her 25 to 17 original suitors, she slow-danced twice, scaled a building and performed with the Muppets. You know, typical "first date stuff." Then Emily and her remaining man-brood jetted off to Bermuda, where spoilers have proven only slightly harder to come by. But they're still coming! So here's what's new:

First off, more details from Emily's dates in North Carolina:

About the Premiere: Whatever this means.

More Date #1 Details: Apparently Emily decided to put the whole "single mom" thing front and center on her first one-on-one date with personal trainer Ryan, kicking it off by attending her daughter Ricki's soccer game. "The game was at Ricki's elementary school, and they filmed the girls practicing," a so-called friend of Emily's (who also called Maynard a "wannabe trophy wife") said. "Emily and Ryan stood on the sidelines with the other parents."

Two Types of Play: Reality Steve revealed that Emily's first group date went to SkyHigh Sports before they performed in the Muppet charity show. That's a lot of play time (with a lot of guys!) for one day. And here's Chris Harrison with the audience at the Muppets show. (No sign of Statler and Waldorf, though.)

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor: Bachelor producer Robert Mills tweeted that Emily's second group date in NC was "Hunger Games inspired" -- which sounded like a joke (at least to me) at first, but some of the spoiler sites are speculating that one of Emily's guys won that private fireworks show as a result of being the last man standing in the "game."

One word: DOLLYWOOD! Let me repeat that word again: DOLLYWOOD! Mike Fleiss kinda-sorta confirms. The question is: Will the real live Dolly Parton appear on this mystery date? And the follow-up question is: WILL I DIE of ecstasy when that happens?

Now, on to Bermuda (Bahama, come on pretty mama...):

Bachelorette-in-St-Georges-by-MIKAELA-PEARMAN-1971440613226909414.jpgThe cast (or is it the crew?) is doublin' down on the aphrodisiacs. And this guy got sent home, apparently. (Happens a lot on this show...)

Another Mystery Date: A couple days ago, the Bermuda Sun spotted Emily with this mystery guy at right, "walking from King's Square to St Peter's Church where they sat on the steps and had a meal."

The Dreaded Two-on-One Date: Took place yesterday, and Reality Steve reports that it happened on a yacht called The Venetian in the Hamilton Harbor. The yacht later docked at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Resort. Hopefully with one less passenger, who, ideally, was sent away weeping on a tiny dinghy.

And finally, some important newflashes from the creator of The Bachelor: Drama is inevitable. And roses will be handed out.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-season-8-spoilers-44756.aspx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 pm

'The Bachelorette' 2012 Cast Leaves Bermuda

March 30, 2012 04:25 PM EDT

Filming for The Bachelorette 2012 with Emily Maynard is moving along smoothly. Already the cast and crew has filmed two weeks in Charlotte, North Carolina and just completed a week in Bermuda. Reality Steve tweeted Friday that Emily Maynard and the cast just left there and are headed north.

Steve tweeted:

"The 'Bachelorette' left Bermuda today and are headed to Toronto."

In Steve's video blog Thursday night, he noted the hype Bachelor producer, Mike Fleiss is creating for Emily's season. He made fun of the producer for posting messages that say nothing new about the show's drama.

Fleiss wrote at one point Thursday, "Might be some guy drama brewing. Stay tuned!". He later wrote, "When multiple guys really like one girl, drama is inevitable. These guy really like @EmilyMaynard!!!"

As Steve observed, every season has men falling all over themselves for the lead, so The Bachelorette 2012 with Emily is the same as the others.

It's not known how many men are going with Emily to Toronto. Steve said he was informed of three places the show would be traveling to at the beginning of the season, but Bermuda wasn't one of them. He didn't elaborate in his Thursday blog where the other destinations are he believes the cast and crew are headed.

Both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have covered vast parts of the globe with breathtaking scenery and romantic themes. Details are surfacing daily on the activities of Emily and her contestants. What's next when they hit Toronto?

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981227243
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Leaves For Toronto

Emily Maynard and her crew of handsome gents left tropical Bermuda today to head to the third destination on the’Bachelorette’ world tour — Toronto!

Emily Maynard and her lucky suitors have been collecting plenty of stamps in their passports recently!

After spending ten days in Emily’s hometown of Charlotte, NC, Emily and her strapping young lads headed to Bermunda. Today, Emily and co. are heading to Toronto for the next set of dates, according to reports by Reality Steve.

Where do YOU think Emily should head next? Sound off below, HollywoodLifers!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/03/30/emily-maynard-bachelorette-dates-cities/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 pm

The Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings

ABC's 'The Bachelorette' has completed a week filming in Bermuda! Crews were spotted filming in St. George parish, aboad the luxury yacht 'The Venetian' in Hamilton Harbor and as well as The Rosewood Tucker's Point Hotel. ABC's The Bachelorette premieres on May 14th 2012.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBridalSuiteBermuda
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:33 pm

Bachelorette’ Show Wraps Bermuda Shoot

Did “Bachelorette” contestant Emily Maynard feel any love in Bermuda? Or are the reality TV star’s suitors on the island headed to elimination by way of the rose ceremony?

Fans of the top-rated ABC reality show will find out soon enough as Ms Maynard [pictured] and the cast of the top-rated ABC show wrapped their Bermuda shoot yesterday [Mar.30] and are now en route to Toronto.

Already the cast and crew has filmed two weeks in Charlotte, North Carolina and just completed a week in Bermuda.

A children’s hospital event planner in Charlotte, Emily Maynard lost her fiance, professional race car driver Ricky Hendrick, in a plane crash on October 24, 2004. Rick and Emily had been dating for four years and engaged for about six months when Ricky died.

The Friday after her fiance’s death, Ms Maynard learned she was pregnant with their now-five-year-old daughter Ricki.

Entertainment blogger “Reality Steve” has reported the cast and crew stayed at the Rosewood Tucker’s Point resort while in Bermuda and one of Ms Maynard’s dates took place in St. George’s.

“There was a date in King Square with a group of Bermuda Gombeys dancing, he said. “Bermuda Gombeys are troupes of dancers that wear brightly colored costumes with masks and hats made with peacock feathers.”

Later in the week Ms Maynard had a two-on-one date aboard the yacht “Venetian” which ended up docking at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess resort.

http://bernews.com/2012/03/bachelorette-show-wraps-bermuda-shoot/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Nashville Crew Goes Behind The Scenes With ABC’s “The Bachelorette”

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Photo35

I may not have walked away with a rose but I did get some cool behind the scenes footage of ABC’s hit show, “The Bachelorette.” For two days I shot BTS in Charlotte where the show is now based. I was shooting on Sony F800 XDcam.

I spent the first day covering the bachelorette’s first solo date. On the second day I shot behind the scenes footage of her first group date. I wish I could give all of you bachelorette fans more info but the show doesn’t air till May so you’ll just have to tune into ABC then.

http://www.gototeam.com/2012/nashville-crew-goes-behind-the-scenes-with-abc%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cthe-bachelorette%E2%80%9D/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm

What Does Bachelorette Emily Maynard Want in a Man?

Right now, as you read this, Emily Maynard is dating someone as The Bachelorette. Probably someone hot. She may even be falling in love. So, her week is looking better than ours! But what is The Divine Miss Em looking for in her Season 8 suitors, besides rippling muscles and washboard abs?

In September, Emily shot down one of her many romance rumors, tweeting to Wetpaint that she’s "Still looking for The One so if you know of any funny/cute guys.. :)" In ABC’s press release officially announcing Emily as the Season 8 Bachelorette, it stated, “Among those 25 men, she is looking for someone who makes her laugh, doesn’t take himself too seriously and can be her best friend. Emily is hoping that the third time is the charm.”

The first time was Ricky Hendrick, her late fiance and father of their daughter, Ricki. The second time was her Bachelor 15 ex-fiance, Brad Womack. Both are sandy-haired Captain America Southerners and if you scroll through Em’s dating history — real and just rumored — she does seem to like that kind of guy. And that seems to be what Rosemaster Chris Harrison has in mind for her too. Asked what type of guy would be best for Emily, Chris told TV Guide, "This is going to sound weird, but Brad Womack. ... Just a sweet gentleman who treats her like a lady and can be a great dad and is ready for that."

Em seems to be a country music fan and she still has Nashville ties, so a country-loving rough-n-tumble hottie would be good for her. Obviously he must love kids — or at least one kid named Ricki — but also cats (Emily is a big fan!), Bible quotes and shooting ranges. Our Bachelorette is a country girl and she’s probably looking for a funny, cute fellow country guy, but one who is practical about what it means to be stepdad to a little girl and not rush Emily into moving herself and Ricki to Wherever He Lives after the show.

Good luck finding him, Em!

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/what-does-bachelorette-emily-maynard-want-in-a-man?utm_source=Twitter.com&utm_medium=BacheloretteDlvrIt
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 pm

The Bachelorette 2012 Season 8: Emily Maynard Not As Sweet As She Seems, Says Host Chris Harrison

Emily Maynard is a firm favorite with fans of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette franchise. But host Chris Harrison has warned that the single mom has hidden depths and that she may not be as sweet as we think she is.

She definitely has bags of Southern charm, but Bachelorette host, Chris Harrison, admits that there’s more to Emily Maynard than meets the eye. He was speaking today on Live With Kelly when he said that Emily is

“Perfect on a stick.”

Google translator didn’t no what to make of that one so I have no clue what he means. Do you?

Anyway, Harrison went on to say a few things we all know: that has a killer smile, a great body and bags of charisma. But he warned viewers against being fooled by her.

“She’s a pistol. She’s sweet until the time she’s not.”

Ahh OK.

Emily (25) and the lucky guys hoping to woo her are currently filming in Toronto. Filming started in Emily’s home town of Charlotte, N.C. but has also already taken in Bermuda and is set to head to other exotic locations.

There have been rumors lately that Emily signed up for The Bachelorette for the money and the exposure, she is adamant she is looking for love on the show.

“But if any gents are there for the wrong reasons, beware of the wrath of Emily,” Chris Harrison warned.

http://celebritynewsandstyle.com/the-bachelorette-2012-season-8-emily-maynard-not-as-sweet-as-she-seems-says-host-chris-harrison-112/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks cfck2222!

cfck2222 wrote:There's a couple tabloids with Emily coverage this week.

In Touch is the main one - it has a couple of paparazzi pictures from the Bermuda boat race group date. There was a guy's team in red and a guy's team in yellow. Keeping in mind In Touch has not been the tabloid that has been truthful about the last few seasons of B/ette, here's what they claim: they claim Emily's running the show with the B'ette producers changing things up for her by filming in Charlotte, and also that she put her foot down and told the producers they weren't allowed to cast Bentley villain types. The article also claims she insisted the producers pre screen the guys to make sure they're wealthy.

More believably the article quotes an anonymous insider saying Emily had the producers shift things so all the guys she likes best were on the same team in that group date. An anonymous insider is also quoted saying Emily's been whittling down the guys faster to enable her to spend more time with the guys she does like. The "insider" says if she's not into a guy, she cuts him fast.

I'm spacing on what the other tabloid with the Emily picture was but it was also in the group date setting, and she's got her hands on her hips like she's running the show. I think it was OK mag. No new info there and I think In Touch has the clearer pictures that give a good look at a couple of the guys.

There's also an Emily mention in a short Ali interview in the new People. Ali says she thinks Emily will make a great B'ette. She says Emily's told her she loves guys with tattoos, so she thinks the sweet Southern belle could end up with an edgier motorcycle guy or something.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

+20
Amberish
Pierz
NCGalBecca
Ladybug82
nd4reality