SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:20 pm

ilgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:I hate that they filmed this scene with Tyler's family. Totally unnecessary. Bastards.

Do you think they were showing his family in case they want him in their back pocket for Bach?  I'm guessing he wouldn't be at the top of their list but maybe they wanted the option?

No. He isn't the Bachelor type. Probably for BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:20 pm

ilgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:I hate that they filmed this scene with Tyler's family. Totally unnecessary. Bastards.

Do you think they were showing his family in case they want him in their back pocket for Bach?  I'm guessing he wouldn't be at the top of their list but maybe they wanted the option?

If the plans with Nate blow up (seems they wanted to cast him), they may be fluffing up Zach & Tyler as additional options.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:21 pm

ilgirl wrote:

No. He isn't the Bachelor type. Probably for BIP and because they like to torture people.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:23 pm

I hate that they are using a man who is dying for entertainment. Producers are such sick people.

Poor Erich! And we know he has since passed away.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:26 pm

After this, I hope this brings Gabby and Erich together.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:28 pm

Sprite wrote:I hate that they are using a man who is dying for entertainment. Producers are such sick people.

Poor Erich! And we know he has since passed away.

Was thinking this too! So sad to know that his dad has passed away!😢
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
Sprite wrote:
ilgirl wrote:

No. He isn't the Bachelor type. Probably for BIP and because they like to torture people.

And because they like to torture people? hehehe

Do you know if he's on BIP?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:32 pm

Sprite wrote:After this, I hope this brings Gabby and Erich together.

I'm guessing Gabby wouldn't have brought production there unless he was one of her F2, IMO. I am glad Alan got to meet Gabby (and vice versa) if they are together now. But if she doesn't choose him after that...eek. His family was so gracious.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:35 pm

Erich gets the reassurance of a "I am falling in love with you" after he says it first. Gabby looks the happiest on this date.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:37 pm

When did his dad pass? I'd read that he had, but was it after Erich was home from filming?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:50 pm

ilgirl wrote:When did his dad pass?  I'd read that he had, but was it after Erich was home from filming?

It was after filming finished. I think it was July.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:51 pm

Well, we knew that Tino's date would be the tough one. His dad isn't being a jerk, he is simply asking the tough questions...probably after a little nudge from producers.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
sdmom
BachFan27
Maddy
ilgirl
Hotmomma