SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:59 pm

mbl wrote:@Jane Austen @jojo47 So when do you think he says this? I’m sure producers knew these feelings of his which makes me think he was the first FSD. They are not wearing their FSD clothes so is it before Jason’s FSD or is it on the evening of their LCD.  I’m not sure.

@mbl I’m not sure of the timing of this conversation either. Having Erich say it to her before Jason’s overnight is interesting, and something I hadn’t considered.

There are 2 other scenes that stand out for me as well. One is Gabby’s upset departure from the spa in the yellow/orange halter dress & the accompanying ITM where she wonders if she’s too broken to love. Is this her daytime LCD activity with Jason & he breaks it off? The other is the ITM where Gabby says “and now we have a big mess” (my paraphrase). Do we have actual evidence of Jason or Johnny having a dinner/evening portion to their FSD? I still think Johnny might be let go before his overnight.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:32 pm

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:35 pm

Just now watched Tyler’s HTD and PLEASE MAKE THIS MAN THE NEXT BACH! Class act, cute, sweet and ready!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:44 am

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4761aa7744a433bc5482cc44bb507cfe4c69a0490f&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:02 am

From the sm posts and online comments It appears like Rachel will be getting some backlash if she chooses Tino and his family. Folk are not happy !

Can anyone guess if there maybe trouble in paradise for them ?
Rachel has been quiet and perhaps she has been watching some of the parts that she never had privy to before and is seeing what the viewers are.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:37 pm

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f648074ba01d2708026e74c98bacd44d3e510583&rid=giphy

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ffb45fee42b9e6ee81f760759bb20a249af58b79&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:54 pm

@nd4reality  I think folks are very angry with Tino's parents, a bit of sympathy for Tino having to had grow up with them, and not much anger (so far) towards Rachel. 
He is the only one of her guys I see a spark with.  I am cautious about him/them but will wait and see.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:57 pm

Just watched. Have thoughts but just want to clarify that I got the sense from Tino that his parents grilled him too. There was a lot of slicing and dicing there. Gino’s parents were sadly pawns of TPTB. They wanted that storyline and his parents acquiesced. It was not a good look.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:19 am

My thoughts:

Jason and Gabby -- New Orleans always puts a smile on my face, and I loved seeing the street band,  the lacey architectural details of the French Quarter, and the park with the live oaks. Jason's family was lovely. Coming off of a tough week personally, I enjoyed seeing Jason's mom's warm emotionalism in particular. I continue to be rather fascinated with how different Jason and Erich (Gabby's two apparent front runners) are from each other.

Rachel and Zach -- Another lovely family. I enjoyed their normalcy and warmth. I thought that they very nicely balanced concern and love for Zach with a gentle, hopeful optimism that it might work out with Rachel. The flying segment was perfect -- as someone who also enjoys watching takeoffs and landings, this put a smile on my face. i keep wanting to take Rachel by the shoulders, look into her eyes, and say to her, "This one's a keeper." Zach is one of those guys where you can see the clear connection between his family and how he turned out as a person. Great family, great guy.

Johnny and Gabby -- At this point, Johnny has the feel of being friend-zoned. His family was nice and welcoming, and I enjoyed seeing the Florida locale and the boat ride.

Tyler and Rachel -- Tyler came off like an over-eager puppy. It was very difficult to listen to his long, impassioned speech, and I was left with the feeling (after Rachel's rejection of him,) that he is used to being shot down, and was therefore unsurprised by the outcome. I will say one thing -- while I understand why Rachel canceled the home visit, at the same time it had a discourteous feel to me. Mess with the contestant, sure, but the family did not deserve that (and especially after Rachel in episodes past had a history of berating her men for not being sufficiently interested in her.)

Rachel, Tyler was sufficiently interested in you. His family was expecting you, and didn't deserve to be treated that way. It's not all about you. Just IMO, and I realize probably most fans will disagree with that.

Erich and Gabby -- To me, Erich seemed to be the frontrunner going into this date, and the home visit only solidified it. I'm glad that Gabby got a chance to meet his dad before his passing. I felt a solid connection between Gabby's experience as an ICU nurse, and Erich's dad's travails with cancer. Gabby was wonderfully empathetic. Erich is another guy where you can look at the family, and say, I can see why he turned out as beautifully as he has.

Tino and Rachel -- This was the part of the show that I didn't see on Monday night, and after reading the reactions from the fans, I have been eager to see for myself. And all I can say is, wow. First, I've never minded a degree of skepticism along with tough questions from the families. So initially for Tino's parents, I saw their tough line of questioning as basically a fear reaction -- they love their son dearly, and don't want him to be hurt. I get that. But especially as Tino's dad's line of questioning continued into discussing Rachel's "second go around," I felt that his/their toughness needed to be balanced by at least *some* degree of kindness, warmth and welcoming, and I saw none of that. After Rachel said, "Thanks for chatting with me," and Tino's dad said, "No problem," I saw his mouth turn down into a moue of distaste (I'm always one to watch subtle facial reactions.) So even his dad knew that the conversation did not go well at all.

I was also puzzled by the lack of warmth between his parents. There was no physical expression between them, no touching, no humor, no intimate looks. What's with that? They looked like two random managers on an interview panel who were completely unimpressed with the job candidate, not two family members.

I'm also rather puzzled by Tino's pronouncement afterward that his parents "adored her." Granted, he did not see the rather awful private conversations she had with them, and Tino may have been trying his very best to put a good face on things. But there was zero adoration evident from the editing. All of this threw up a big, red flag for me. I've had a few reservations about Tino previously, so all I can say is that if he is Rachel's final choice (as appears to be the case,) I hope that they take a nice long engagement to figure things out. And I also hope that his family turns around for her, because that was not a promising beginning at all.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:53 am

One more thought about Tino's family -- due to the tough grilling, they never really got the opportunity to see who Rachel is as a person. This became evident to me during the endcap with Zach's dad, where Rachel is seen as her normal, warm, giggling, and charming best self. Tino's family never got to see that. If he's her choice, I hope they do. I hope they realize what they missed on the first go-round.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:48 pm

IMO a great quality within a relationship is knowing your partner can and does lean into you. It lets a person know they are trusted and valued as an emotional support. IMO Erich may have recognized Gabby’s empathetic nature and leaned in with regard to sharing his emotions around his dad’s illness. If so, hypothetically this reinforced Gabby’s sense of self worth within their relationship and potentially deepened their bond. All conjecture, of course, but I could see how being in sync over a serious real life situation could have contributed to a rapidly evolving richer relationship. 
So, IMO, I’m going with Gabby and Erich simultaneously falling in love. 😊

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
sdmom
BachFan27
Maddy
ilgirl
Hotmomma