SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:21 pm

Discuss August 22nd thread here.

bluwavz wrote:The Bachelorette Season 19 Schedule Shifts To Tuesdays During Fantasy Suites
https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/the-bachelorette-season-19-finale-schedule

Episode 7: Hometowns — Monday, Aug. 22
The Men Tell All special — Monday, Aug. 29
Episode 8: Fantasy Suites — Monday, Sept. 5
Episode 9: Fantasy Suites — Tuesday, Sept. 13
Episode 10: Finale — Tuesday, Sept. 20
The After The Final Rose live special — Tuesday, Sept. 20

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:02 am

How are they going to fit all of these HTDs (seven!) into one night?!? Good thing Rachel dumps Tyler early.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:10 pm

@luvstx I’m guessing that there is no rose ceremony, or maybe they hold the ceremony just prior to MTA next week? They also seem to shorten the dates, Gabby wears the outfit from the daytime portion of her date with Jason when she meats his parents, same with Johnny I think.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Sorry for the double post but here is a preview of Johnny’s HTD. Seems to be setting up a possible self-elimination.

https://www.tvinsider.com/1056917/the-bachelorette-season-19-hometown-dates-gabby-johnny/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:42 pm

mbl wrote:Sorry for the double post but here is a preview of Johnny’s HTD.  Seems to be setting up a possible self-elimination.  

https://www.tvinsider.com/1056917/the-bachelorette-season-19-hometown-dates-gabby-johnny/

Glad he can admit that he's not ready for marriage. More mature than many have been. Maybe it ends up being a mutual decision.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:37 pm

Unless I am very bored I won’t watch HTDs. I know it’s the fav. Of many but I feel really bad for families coming into this process which they have been dragged into by their kids. Some go with the flow but the discomfort of many families is not something I enjoy seeing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:01 pm

mbl wrote:Sorry for the double post but here is a preview of Johnny’s HTD.  Seems to be setting up a possible self-elimination.  

Good grief - does anyone stay to the end except for the F1’s? Lol
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:Unless I am very bored I won’t watch HTDs. I know it’s the fav. Of many but I feel really bad for families coming into this process which they have been dragged into by their kids. Some go with the flow but the discomfort of many families is not something I enjoy seeing.

IA for the families, it's not for everyone certainly! Meeting family is one thing, but meeting them in front of the cameras is another!!! but this is where having a family that will support you is I think very important even when you know they are making a very big mistake by being on a crazy bach show! Finding love, true love is so complicated nowadays for the younger generation! I can witness that with my own 26 year old son. But HTD remains my fav episode, this is usually where you can learn a bit more about who they are and usually start to see who is a good match or not!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:37 pm

I'm not surprised about Johnny. He's 25 and seems to be at a different stage than Gabby.

The HTDs are a little cringey for me because I feel for the families that we know will have to watch their child get hurt.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:15 pm

Comical that it took 5 days for the PR team to issue this press release laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette: 1907 (8/22)

“1907” – It’s a whirlwind week as Gabby and Rachel simultaneously visit their beau’s hometowns. Knowing a proposal may be right around the corner, each woman sets off on their cross-country adventure hoping that meeting the men’s families will open the door to finding clarity and possibly even a confession (or two) of love! But family is complicated and with every open door another may close. Will the ladies be received with open arms? Will the pressure prove to be too much? And who will continue on their journey to win the Bachelorettes’ hearts? The answers may just have to wait on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, AUG. 22 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT) on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)”

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-1907-8-22/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
sdmom
BachFan27
Maddy
ilgirl
Hotmomma