SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:10 pm

Here are Rachel and Gabby ready to throw Logan under the bus...I suspect more Rachel than Gabby.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:18 pm

I'm disliking every second of this stupid high school popular girl behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:25 pm

At least Rachel is consistent, laugh out loud. She still doesn't understand that relationships are a two way street. For her, it was always "I'm the bachelorette, and the guys should love me no matter what". And who cares that Logan flip flopped? At least he followed his heart.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:32 pm

Just break up already and spare us!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:36 pm

Ridiculous. omg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:37 pm

I don't understand how people who have this kind of relationship ... where they fight all the time ... want to stay in a relationship. It should not be so hard. Move on.

Why do we have to listen to 30 minutes of this stupidity?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:56 pm

There was commercial for BIP Canada...coming soon. I want to know, how soon?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:01 pm

@Sprite yes I saw two last night. One with Jesse and one with Kevin and Wells, but no dates.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:01 pm

Becca and Thomas!!! Now, them I enjoy. A much more positive energy.

Sadie Thomas Dance...90's style. Logan and Michael are hilarious. Logan learned to use the bathroom and Michael went to his first SH dance in 98.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:02 pm

And here is Kate bringing the mood down again. If you are that confused, dump him and move on. You are making him and me miserable listening to you.

OMG...It's only been an hour. Here I thought it was almost over.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:30 pm

30 minutes left. I'm hanging in just to see two happy couples. Torture! These women talk in circles.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:35 pm

What's her name is telling him what to do???

Who does she think she is?? Horrible.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel