SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eusebeia Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:55 pm

Not surprised Rodney made a beeline for Eliza--seems the other guys knew his relationship with Lace was iffy. Even Lace seems to realize that. They seemed ill-suited from the start.

A bit surprised that only Shenae--and I guess Brittany--seemed interested in the new crop of guys.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 am

I hope to see more of Adam from Australia.  I would be more interested in seeing/hearing from these guys as opposed to more of the original girls crying and new girls having to almost beg the guys to be interested in them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:39 am

Listening to the new Chicks in the Office podcast episode (Ashley and Jared are actually guests) -- one of the cohosts said they looked it up and Adam from Australia was actually in the latest Thor movie. Wish he would be getting more attention.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:20 am

I would be making a beeline for Adam of Australia. What a hunk! And I would be perfectly okay with calling it a summer romance. Or for him, a winter romance.

Lace with Rodney never made the slightest bit of sense to me. Eliza seems like a good match for him. As Rodney said, she is someone that he could bring home, someone that would make sense to his family as a potential mate. I like their giggles and their mutual enjoyment of each other.

Who was the guy that Shanae was with? He seems a bit slick/calculating, so therefore might be a good match for her. To be honest, I feel like I need to get Shanae, Genevieve, and Jill off of my TV screen at this point. I don't think I can take any more of Jill's exaggerated facial expressions.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:37 am

Well the switch wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. It's interesting that some of the guys are fighting the urge who I didn't think would. Andrew seems like a good match with Jessenia if he gives her a chance. Brittany seems very interested in Tyler as does Shenae. I thought that Shenae would pick Adam for her date. I was hoping to see more of the guys but the ladies aren't that interested for the most part. I wonder if the new guys and ladies will stick around so maybe they get a chance with the ones not chosen? I think the new guys are good looking but the only one I'd want to actually talk to would be Rick. Oops forgot Olu. I like him also!

I was happy to see that they didn't make Michael and Danielle take part in the switch. I'm enjoying seeing them getting to know each other. He's getting a lot of flack on Twitter because of what he said when he moved on from Sienna. I think he'd have been better off to admit that he felt she was too young for him and not enough life experience. I'm not saying that he isn't struggling with dating but I don't think they were a good match and I'd have liked to see Sienna stay on. She seems bitter now but hopefully that's short lived.

Lace showing up is such a producer move. I feel bad for her but they were never a good match. This is going to be cringeworthy viewing.  hmmm

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:32 am

I am hoping that the new group of guys will be brough to the beach especially Adam of Australia who should give Jacob a run for his money with Florence of Bachelor Australia! she is absolutely as superficial as they come and as desperate as can be and Jacob is just a mean to an end although he's enjoying himself! Who can blame him after Jill! Do Florence and Adam know each other? Is that why they were both brough in? Jill is making me hit my Fast Forward button.... she has issues, hope she will realized that. The guys at the beach seemed to have more fun and camaraderie after the women left. I do think there should be a larger group of men and women at the beach at the start. Love Love Micheal and Daniele! It is what is getting me glued to my screen!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:59 pm

I know more BIP epis have been approved but the number of weeks of footage available to edit from remains the same.
Does anyone know how many weeks the cast was on the beach? Was it 3 or 4 weeks?
Ash and Jared have said they were there for 5 days so that is a marker from which number of weeks afterward can be measured.
Just curious 😊

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:03 am

Press releases for this week's episodes

“808” – The Split continues to shake up the shores of Paradise. As Lace’s surprise visit continues, Rodney confesses to having found a better match; and the men are left shocked to learn a new wave of guys has crashed the ladies’ estate. Meanwhile, Logan, torn between several women, declares himself a resident of “Geometry Beach” and a lovestruck Johnny escapes all temptation. Back at the hotel, emotions are higher than ever as Jesse shares some unexpected news which causes some of the women to spiral as they contemplate their relationship status, but Victoria takes advantage of a well-timed date card to explore her options with a hunky new guy on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, OCT. 24 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-808-10-24/

“809” – It’s finally time to go back to the beach! Paradise’s original couples reunite on the sand, where each learns if their relationship survived the week apart. Later that same night, the new guys make their grand, rocky entrance to the beach, stirring up more drama. Which couples are safe and who will pack their bags? All will be revealed on “Bachelor in Paradise,” TUESDAY, OCT. 25 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-809-10-25/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:44 pm

@notarose For some reason I always thought it was three weeks of filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:56 pm

Does it seems like they have been there for a year? Wow. I am enjoying it but I always do.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:25 pm

@nikikass It feels like I've been watching it for a year. It has just dragged on and on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:27 pm

@Sprite Amen to that sister. Should get better as the crybabies leave, which I hope is soon. Those women are going to need therapy after seeing their edits.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel