SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:09 pm

This date is ridiculous and a waste of time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:10 pm

They are on a date where they have to be naked.

So ridiculous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:29 pm

I am so uninterested at this point. I don't want to see a married couple having date night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am so uninterested at this point. I don't want to see a married couple having date night.

I honestly don't know why I am watching this sh*t. This is truly horrible.

I don't care about most of these people. The ones I am interested in are normal and hence getting zero air time.

Ashley and Jared should be so embarrassed, but I doubt they are. No shame.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:48 pm

Nothing like trying to get Jill to have another meltdown. Kiara just wants whatever guy Jill wants.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:48 pm

I started late but saw the Salley fiasco. I thought Genevieve and Shenae were ridiculous and annoying but Salley really didn't want to be there even before that. Maybe she's the smart one? laugh out loud

So they really sent another guy down? And Pizza Peter? dizzy

Forgot to say that I'm fast forwarding through the Jared/Ashley parts until they finally leave.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:59 pm

Kiara is nuts. She comes back because she can't stop thinking about Jason, but then switches back to Romeo when Jason says he doesn't want her. These women have zero shame. They are a total embarrassment other than Brittany, Serene, Sierra.

Wells must be desperate for cash.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:29 pm

So much filler the last 2 nights! They could have had edited these 4 hours down to just one episode and still covered everything that mattered.

Do we finally get a rose ceremony on Monday?

Re the preview: Seems like there's so little drama this season they had to resort to sending all the women away and bringing on a new batch. Is that what actually happens?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:53 pm

Sprite wrote:I like Brittany. She is turned off by Peter and all his talking about himself. She burned him when he went in for the kiss.

I like her, too. She seems normal. Too bad she got a dud of a guy for a date. The poor woman just wanted to get off the beach for the afternoon.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:49 pm

@Sprite I love the description of Brittany on the date with Peter as being "resigned rather than excited".  She is 25, one of the youngest contestants, yet seems to have more wisdom than many of the others combined.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:21 pm

Who knew Shanay would be so likeable. I still don't know why Salley would get involved in this mess

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:01 pm

I fast forwarded the 2 episodes down to 30 minutes. Apart from Brendan and Serena, there is no match. It's clear that there is not enough women on that beach. Next week, those girls will get some sort of payback, I think I am going to enjoy it. Bringing in new women will make the guys go crazy. Entertainment at last! Well I hope!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel