SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:29 am

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:Bubba getting tons of screen time, not Jeremiah. Hope that means Bubba is next bachelor. Preview of her date with Bubba "love burns bright for some". Yes, they are pushing Bubba and not Jeremiah. We know what that means, but their date next week looks so hot and romantic.
Yup. They're making us doubt if Jeremiah even likes Paige. And she's mentioned how during the process, she wasn't sure if her guy returned those feelings. Whereas there were other guys who openly had feelings for her, and tried to convince herself to have feelings for those guys instead.

I just find it hard to imagine, Bubba not vocalizing his feelings for her, especially when we see him in so many PIs talking about Paige. I think that's the driving point in which I believe that Bubba won't be F1 (but who knows! haha, I've been wrong!).

Ok, that was long winded. I don't even know if I make sense to you all haha.
Dee, it made sense.
Fooled me season 1 with Adam over Tribble, & Collin didn't even make F2 affraid
Fooled me season 2 with Cassie, who didn't even make F2 & Jackie did affraid

I'm not falling for it again or I would think Bubba is F1. I'm only concerned now that Bubba may fall into the Collin and Cassie edit and not be F2. That will make me as mad as when Collin and Cassie went home!

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am

Gina wrote:
dee wrote:
Gina wrote:Bubba getting tons of screen time, not Jeremiah. Hope that means Bubba is next bachelor. Preview of her date with Bubba "love burns bright for some". Yes, they are pushing Bubba and not Jeremiah. We know what that means, but their date next week looks so hot and romantic.
Yup. They're making us doubt if Jeremiah even likes Paige. And she's mentioned how during the process, she wasn't sure if her guy returned those feelings. Whereas there were other guys who openly had feelings for her, and tried to convince herself to have feelings for those guys instead.

I just find it hard to imagine, Bubba not vocalizing his feelings for her, especially when we see him in so many PIs talking about Paige. I think that's the driving point in which I believe that Bubba won't be F1 (but who knows! haha, I've been wrong!).

Dee, it made sense.
Fooled me season 1 with Adam over Tribble (& Collin didn't even make F2 affraid ).
Fooled me season 2 with Cassie, who didn't even make F2 & Jackie did???? affraid .

I'm not falling for it again or I would think Bubba is F1. I'm only concerned now that Bubba may fall into the Collin and Cassie edit and not be F2. That will make me as mad as when Collin and Cassie went home!
Yeah, Bubba better be part of the F2. I just hope she's not obligated to go one country and one city.
I think if a city guy were to make it to F2... I'm guessing it's Joey? .... That kiss was kind of sloppy haha.... Or maybe I'm just biased.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:38 am

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:
dee wrote:

Dee, it made sense.
Fooled me season 1 with Adam over Tribble (& Collin didn't even make F2 affraid ).
Fooled me season 2 with Cassie, who didn't even make F2 & Jackie did???? affraid .

Yeah, Bubba better be part of the F2. I just hope she's not obligated to go one country and one city.
I think if a city guy were to make it to F2... I'm guessing it's Joey? .... That kiss was kind of sloppy haha.... Or maybe I'm just biased.

That kiss was kind of sloppy... he dove in whole hog LOL.
She doesn't seem to be into any of the city guys, really. Likes Dustin but clearly just as a friend. My theory is they asked her to pick out a city guy who she can take to at least the next to last epi, and Joey was about the only one she was halfway attracted to.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 am

Well, only if SHA/CMT changed the format, cause Devin had F4 country guys, maybe even more, can't remember, but her F2 both country, Tribble and Adam. Then, Collin, Cody, Tripp, were they all part of F6, can't remember, doesn't matter anyway, just they were all my favs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 am

JJ is singing "Tonight" as I type!

LOVE IT!

ETA: Added parenthesis. :Grin:

Last edited by Beeleever on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 am

Beeleever wrote:JJ is singing tonight as I type!

LOVE IT!
woo hoo!!! Does he have backup musicians or all alone up there. What songs did he sing?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:21 am

Gina wrote:
Beeleever wrote:JJ is singing tonight as I type!

LOVE IT!
woo hoo!!! Does he have backup musicians or all alone up there. What songs did he sing?
Please tell me he played "Tonight" heartbeat
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:35 am

Jeremiah's date is about to re-air on CMT on the rerun of tonight's episode, I can't wait to watch it again because they were adorable and nervous around eachother kisses
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:10 am

Jeremiah sang about 8 songs all from his new CD coming out on iTunes in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know tomorrow the names of all the songs. The ones I remember are Tonight, I would walk 500 miles (Not on CD), the other two on his From Joyce website.. :awesome:
Mr Bee & I talked to Mr & Mrs JJ for a long time. So sweet & down to earth. JJ is the youngest boy of 10 kids and only one not married. I knew JJ would be bombarded and he was. He wrote a thank you on the back of his fanpic to Love, San & I for the collage. I will try to scan & post. He is super funny! He cracked me up through the whole show! Of course he cannot give anything away as far as F1 and when he did Q & A after the show, he said not to ask cuz he can't say. I'm glad people were respectful of that request. He was so excited watching his date and he booed when Joey kissed Paige! Oh San, he asked me at first if I did the Bubba pic and then made a sad face. I told him no, but I know who did! I showed some of his family the pics of Paige and I on my cell phone, including the collage pic she tweeted JJ. His mom was eager to hear about me meeting Paige and I told her that Paige is just Glowing! I am sure it is in her mind that it is possible that Paige chose her son.
Dad says this whole experience is very interesting. Dad reminds me of Kenny Rogers. He has a full head and beard of gray, but trimmed nicely. JJ has several brothers that look very similar to him...dark, scruffy and gorge! Many of his family/friends wore plaid shirts and bandanas in support of him. He looks to be very close with his family.
JJ was contacted by an agent associated with CMT to do the show. He said he didn't think the timing would work out, but they kept pursuing him and eventually they made it work. He talked to sisters and inlaws who watched SHA and his conversation with them convinced him to do it. They may or may not have known why he was asking. I don't know if they knew he was gone for the show or not, as he spends quite a bit of time in LA.
The first four days at the house were without Paige. He said they were crazy & fun times. They probably do this to start forming bonds, city with city and country with country. JJ got a text during the show from Todd saying something about "I'm a jerk" and "FAIL" for giving JJ a hard time about the tractor date. He said that his first meeting with Paige was 20-25 minutes and they showed 30 seconds. Their tractor date was afternoon and into evening. Nothing new there...we know they can only show snippets. Some just get more snippets shown than others!
At first with so many guys, they had to learn about Paige from the guys who had dates with her, which is awkward. All time with Paige was in front of the cameras. No private conversations. JJ & Donny slept under the stars on their camping date because the tent was too small to fit 9 guys and certain guys snored like gorillas. :giggle: JJ caught a fish after little Shaun, but they didn't show it. His 1:1 date was coming so I'm guessing they had to give time to the other guys.
Off to bed with Mr. Wonderful, who endured total chaos tonight for his Bee. Crowds are not his thing. I'll post more tidbits tomorrow!

Last edited by Beeleever on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing mistakes...iPhones are great for posting...not!)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 am

ETA: Deleted this post and edited the one before. Sorry!

Last edited by Beeleever on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:18 am

Not going to lie Bee, I totally stayed up to catch your post haha. I'm glad to hear you had a great time! I wish they would have shown more of his date - it felt all chopped up! But they were still so cute heartbeat
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 am

It sounds like you had a blast Bee! :awesome: I can't believe he wrote a Thank You to us. That is so sweet and nice of him! ❤

Lol, I made it for the Bubba fans! But that is so funny he made a sad face! :laughingoutlou He sounds like a great guy, and I really hope Paige chose him. I think they would be a great couple together. Here's to hoping! :Lovesign:

Thanks for sharing this all with us Bee! You are so sweet to share with us your experience. I didn't even watch the episode yet. I will watch it when I download the episode to make the video. :swinginglove cloud nine heartbeat

Last edited by San on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+14
Archer23
Hotmomma
CarrieA
Jaybird
rc49ers