SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I finally finished reading this thread. It was fun to see your remarks while you watched the show. I actually rewatched it while I was reading the board cuz I missed hearing a lot of things on Friday night due to the noise.

Thanks so much to all of you for your sweet comments to my posts and pictures. I'm glad I could share this adventure with all of you. It sure is strange, as well as exciting, to have experienced this with both Paige and Jeremiah! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Paige and I share many of the same beliefs. I believe I was given this opportunity for a reason. It has made me realize that these are real people with real feelings, emotions and vulnerabilities. I also have learned that what we see and hear may not be the truth, and often it is not. And I have learned that the people on the show have no control or say in how they are edited. While it is true that they have to take responsibility for what comes out of their mouths, we do not have the whole picture. It's crazy, because I have known these things for years watching The Bachelor/ette, but until I spoke to people face-to-face, it wasn't real for me.

I'm excited to be able to watch and blog with you all live this Friday night. Gina, I'm super bummed you won't be here for all the Bubba love! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ha ha...to steal a line from the SHA2 girls... :iloveyou MORE!!! :hug:

I thought I'd share this as the perfect example of what I meant by the bolded part of my post:

Troy Doram
Todd Doram will redeem all of your trust soon! The easiest decision of my life, was making my brother my best man at my wedding! He is and always will be my idol! Just please remember, tv shows get cut and edited in ways that make it dramatic. What you see isn't always how it went down. Much love to you all!
Like · Comment · 19 hours ago via mobile ·

Danielle Lenglet I concur! I've always felt lucky to have Todd as a friend because of his big heart. He's an awesome dude that goes above and beyond for the people he loves. I'm sure Todd's amazingness will shine through...he's been an amazing friend to me for 12 years.
19 hours ago

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Shout out from Jeremiah :Jeremiah : to Love and San (and Bee!) for the collage. Sorry it took so long to scan and post!

A special :thanki: to Love and San for letting me use your screencaps! :Bbf:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Beeleever wrote:Shout out from Jeremiah :Jeremiah : to Love and San (and Bee!) for the collage. Sorry it took so long to scan and post!

I wish there was a "fainting icon" because I would use it...I also would frame this. COngrats San, Love, and Bee!!

Also, Bee is that your beautiful self to the left of Paige?? (I guess her left but my right)

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm

San wrote:I definately rather his long hair like on the show.

ITA San. :fanningfan

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeppers Jello, that's me...the purple scarf girl is my very sweet friend (who was over the top excited...could she possibly be smiling and bigger?). The girl in the blue t-shirt was the designated "decorator" from the country radio station that sponsored the event. She was alone, so I invited her to sit at our table. Paige hung out and talked with us for about 20-25 minutes! :awesome:

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks for posting the shout out bee! That was nice of him. And he's always repping Bubba's cap ahha.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:07 pm

dee wrote:Thanks for posting the shout out bee! That was nice of him. And he's always repping Bubba's cap ahha.

I know, right? It's good to know that whatever happens, Bubba and Jeremiah are both fine and remain good friends! They've been tweeting each other today. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Beeleever wrote:Shout out from Jeremiah :Jeremiah : to Love and San (and Bee!) for the collage. Sorry it took so long to scan and post!

Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart! :sprinklehearts

But thanks so much to you Bee for letting him know about us! You are also so sweet! kisses
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 pm

Of course I would let him know about you guys. I told him we are a team! group hug

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Beeleever wrote:Of course I would let him know about you guys. I told him we are a team! group hug

:iloveyou :thismuch:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Bee - You made my day! This is one of the sweetest things I have ever gotten. Thank you so much. You are so thoughtful and caring!

I love you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Pictures taken by a photographer on Friday night...yes, this is what I saw with my own little eyeballs! laughlaughlaugh

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+14
Archer23
Hotmomma
CarrieA
Jaybird
rc49ers