SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:14 pm

I just took a quick look at the contestants and I am beyond surpised. Now handsome is as handsome does, but I feel as if someone kidnapped the usual BN casting crew and instead allowed someone who likes the Bachelorette to choose some worthy beaus for her. From what I can tell they are mostly age appropriate and have jobs. I am the eternal optimist, but I am really excited now for Charity and this season. Fingers crossed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:31 pm

@pavalygurl good news! I’ll have to look.

Any confirmation that filming starts tonight?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:00 pm

@pavalygurl I agree as well all the guys seem to be real good matches.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:22 pm

Gotta say .. TPTB went all out on Charity’s guys .. more so than any past season .. most of them have super impressive educations . Jobs . And backgrounds

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:44 pm

@Jeepers basically agree. Some are clearly Jewish. Wondering how many were tee’d up for Ariel too.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:48 pm

@Jeepers I agree with you here, a nice change honestly.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:Gotta say .. TPTB went all out on Charity’s guys .. more so than any past season .. most of them have super impressive educations . Jobs . And backgrounds

Haven't had the chance to look into any of these guys' backgrounds as of yet. Have to admit, I kinda prejudged them based on looks alone.  Embarassed Glad to hear that a lot of them are educated and have actual stable careers.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 pm

chasus71 wrote:@flojo031 Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing who has been cast for her season. I just want some good men for her, no problematic guys at all. This franchise needs to prove that they have learned from the past and do better. Not just for Charity but also all other future leads.

You are an optimist. They never learn. They don't give a rats a**. In fact, I think they deliberately seek out people with the type of background which will traumatize their lead and then plead ignorance. I fully expect some jerk who abused his girlfriend...or two. No doubt he will be drunk and opening his big trap to the guys and some dumb shmuck will be pressed to protect her by tattling. Abuser will no doubt be someone she is interested in and this naturally will lead her to questioning herself and will anyone love her... Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2622943811 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2622943811 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2622943811 ... and of course, lots of tears.

Yeah, I'm grumpy. Almost 2 days with no sleep will do that to you...although, even with plenty of sleep, I am still a cynic when it comes to this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:00 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3283p600-bachelor-franchise-random-sleuthing-discussion#1530352

Full article on the above page. Article title:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2023-04-04/the-bachelor-bachelorette-mike-fleiss-abc-warner-bros

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:16 pm

Is it true that Charity's season won't air until 9:00 p.m. Eastern? I get up before 5:00 a.m. every working day, and honestly, this is dispiriting. I struggled even with an 8:00 p.m. start. There is no hope that I will stay awake for an entire episode. *sigh*
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:07 pm

@Amethyst I'm in the same boat. I get up at 5:45am. This is going to be tough for me too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:25 pm

I have been recording the bachelor/ette/BIP  shows for the last couple of years simply because I can skip all of those advertisments and even the drama I do not want to watch.  So in reality for me, it's about an hour show!  I am hoping I will get interested in Charity' season, it seems she has a great group of guys for the most part.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo