SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Razor09 Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:57 am

honeydiors wrote:@ariwolf I genuinely don't think there is a lot of Joey bias anywhere, i just think the minority is loud, the difference between here and reddit is that people on here are open to hearing different points of views, besides that majority of sleuthers and public who believe Dotun is F1

@jojo47 I see the 'love' for Joey being pushed as the next Bachelor rather than F1 across all platforms more often than the minority who believe he is F1

Yes, all of this. Totally agree.

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:44 am

Would love to sleuth the FRC pics!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:11 am

I am a Joey fan but I also like Dotun and think either would be a great choice. I see lots of people here saying that they think that Dotun is the f1 and others believing it's Joey. I'm smack in the middle because I can see clues for both. I lean one way or the other depending on what I'm seeing or the edit. I do think that the general public believes that Dotun will be f1 and that Joey will be TB. I've read many comments to that effect on Twitter and Instagram. Many say that if she picks Joey that it will be a big mistake and will be over soon. A lot of the team Joey people want him to be lead.

Music can be clues for sure and that seems to lead more Dotun's way. The edit can also be and I tend to think that the edit is pushing Dotun as f1 which seems to favor Joey actually being the surprise f1. There is the video of Dotun possibly being in a SH but Charity seemed to be somewhere else so to me that's a wash. Still not convinced either way and I'm very interested in sleuthing FRC SCs if I get a chance.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:25 am

The Dotun SHV is still a mystery to me because even if it appeared Charity was not at the same location at the time do we know Dotun wasn't just posting a latergram from a different happy couple weekend? To many things pointing to Dotun but also feels like it could be a smokescreen. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:29 am

Does RS usually get a screener of the finale? Maybe he'll finalize his spoiler soon.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:40 am

@BlackHalo  Great point.  I DNK if he still does.  Not sure he personally got the screener or if someone (no idea who) maybe in media got it and shared it with him.

In some recent seasons I seem to remember him going down to the wire to "get" the final word.  Has he mentioned that at all?  I get the feeling he's not that interested and that he has turned his attention to other shows and is somewhat just phoning it in now.  Maybe he'll surprise me.  I live in hope! Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60e

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:07 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Does RS usually get a screener of the finale? Maybe he'll finalize his spoiler soon.

RS never gets the screener. He's found ways of watching some episodes in the past - I suspect some people who used to get them shared their link with him. Even if he gets to see this one it won't make any difference because the finale screener don't include the FRC. Past contestants who used to blog for Warner ( they had that in the past) have said so.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:39 pm

jojo47 wrote:snipped

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I think the sleuthing audience is a fraction of the general viewing audience. IMO the show has been edited so the general viewer will think she’s picking Joey & then be “shocked” when she doesn’t. Again, all JMO.

ITA they've edited their season's for the umpteenth time that way and usually use the word "shocking" ending.

Regarding following F1/F2 families. Chris Lambton's father followed Ali on SM which apparently was the nail in the coffin for Chris to be the F1. Smiley

I'm sure there are others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:04 pm

It's no skin off my nose which guy is F1. They both seem like good guys and it is up to Charity to decide who she is more attracted to and who she feels fits her better. In reality it is post show that matters. Can they make it outside of the bubble will depend on them and how truly committed they are.

Following along here, thus far I am not convinced by any of the "clues". Yes, after the fact people can say...look this showed it was x, but it if had turned out differently, it could be just as easily said about the other guy. Not worth my time to get worked up about.

Looking forward to Monday to see how it worked out. Charity seems over it and ready to get on with her life and her man.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:13 am

Hoping my fellow sleuthers can help me on this...

We are flying from the East Coast to Seattle tomorrow so I'm not sure about watching the finale. Totally bummed about it as this one is going to be one for the ages I think.

West Coasters: I assume you watch a recorded version of the Live show and ATFR and that it airs at 8 PDT. Am I correct? I may not be awake enough to watch the whole thing from Seattle but am guessing that I will be dying to know who the F1 is so will be texting my daughters back on the East Coast to find out.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:37 am

@luvstx I'm a West Coaster here and yes that is what happens but if you read the episodes while the show is happening and see what everyone says who is the F1 around 6:50pm or so in Seattle. Or you would have to wait until 9:50pm PT.

I am going to be looking at what everyone says cause I want to know who the F1 is without waiting 3 more hours.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f49c

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo