SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:40 am

atem wrote:
dee wrote:
NadjaM wrote:I loved watching Bubba tonight! He's such a great guy all around. I really can't comment on Jeremiah since, as others have said, he's been pretty much invisible so far!

Aren't we halfway through the season now? If it weren't for Love_Me's spoiler, I would never think that Jeremiah could be F1. They could at least show some more of his PIs to remind viewers that he's on the show. :greenman:
I think there's actually going to be 10 episodes this season... if I'm not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Paige tweeted that there were still 7 episodes left (this was before tonight's episode aired)

Is that more than usual?
I believe last season was 8 episodes.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by NadjaM Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 am

I think last season there were only 8 eps. Though my memory might deceive me, someone please correct me if that's wrong.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 am

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:Wow, Bubba's date sure puts Jermamiah's to shame! :P

I agree atem. Bubba's is definitely much longer too.

I'm sorry, but I was scrolling through the posts, and I saw this. I just have one comment:
That's What She Said! rotfl lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:18 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I'm sorry, but I was scrolling through the posts, and I saw this. I just have one comment:
hahaha I'm glad I wasn't the first to make that comment. I was so tempted.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:29 am

dee wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

hahaha I'm glad I wasn't the first to make that comment. I was so tempted.

Okay...that thought seriously never entered my mind. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 am

How on earth are they going to have Bubba be the lead and expect anyone to believe the whole city vs. country thing? There is absolutely no way Bubba would pick city.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:03 am

^^Unless they actually cast normal city girls who are willing to settle in the country.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:07 am

realityfan26 wrote:How on earth are they going to have Bubba be the lead and expect anyone to believe the whole city vs. country thing? There is absolutely no way Bubba would pick city.

Exactly. I don't see a 'city gal' willing to do it. Usually, people that go on this show do it for exposure for modeling or acting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:11 am

atem wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:How on earth are they going to have Bubba be the lead and expect anyone to believe the whole city vs. country thing? There is absolutely no way Bubba would pick city.

Exactly. I don't see a 'city gal' willing to do it. Usually, people that go on this show do it for exposure for modeling or acting.

That's the only way they're going to get the city girls! Unfortunately it means we'll probably have even more drama between city and country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 am

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 4 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 4 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The rest of my Episode 4 Screencaps will be posted soon!
Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm

I wish I had never seen Bubba nasty FB comments, It has really ruined him for me

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

I love Bubba. That is all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+15
mnmhughes
NadjaM
RealityEscape
Jaybird
Pattycake92