SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 am

mnmhughes wrote:I finally watched the episode. Thought Bubba and Paige's date was really sweet and cute. I don't know why, but I just have a soft spot for Jeremiah though. He definitely seems to blend more into the background, but he seems to be a good balance for Paige's sparkling, outgoing personality. I think Jeremiah is a better match for Paige as far as wanting to go out every once in a while, and their interest in Hollywood. But overall, Paige couldn't go wrong with either Bubba or Jeremiah!

word yes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:46 am

I've been keeping an eye on Jeremiah's tweets. At least twice he's said getting the house ready is now his #1 priority and wants it done before next year. I speculate it wasn't as high a #1 priority before he met "Miss Page Duke"?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:43 pm

RealityEscape wrote:I've been keeping an eye on Jeremiah's tweets. At least twice he's said getting the house ready is now his #1 priority and wants it done before next year. I speculate it wasn't as high a #1 priority before he met "Miss Page Duke"?
I agree. This exchange with Jeremiah, Bubba & Cody, I think Jeremiah means he'll need to check with Paige to see when Cody Harris and Bubba should come up for a visit. It also implies he and Paige are seeing each other in MN, maybe on the sly. Or maybe he means he'll be touring and doesn't know when he'll be home in MN? However, he is breaking his neck trying to finish his house and asking Bubba for some advice on fireplaces, etc. as Bubba just finished building his own house. They really are friends, post show, and that is wonderful.

jeremiah Jeremiah James Korfe
@WowCodyHarris @BubbaT2120 anytime.. errrrrrr i mean... ill get back to you
17 hours ago

BubbaT2120 BubbaThompson
@WowCodyHarris @followjeremiah I'm ready, Cold or Not, let load the Diesel and pound the ground to minnesota, #readytogetRanchy
18 hours ago

WowCodyHarris Cody Harris
@followjeremiah let me know when it gets above sub arctic temps up there and me and @BubbaT2120 will make a road trip
18 hours ago

Jeremiah James Korfe
@BubbaT2120 @WowCodyHarris you guys need to come up here and do some ice fishing..
18 hours ago
Been thinking it over and rewatching Bubba and Paige's sweet date. I believe Jeremiah is a better match for Paige. He tours and sings in LA, and Nashville, and their lifestyles may be more suited to each other. Bubba may be too laid back for her, even though I love him. He needs a woman who is ready to spend the evenings cooking out, sitting around the fire, and have his kids, sooner rather than later. imo. I don't think that's where Paige is right now. Plus Jeremiah and Paige have a better chance of lasting in the real world with them both living in MN, and if it was love at first sight as she has implied, the heart knows what the heart wants and she wants Jeremiah. I'm so happy for them.

I do think that Bubba will be their friend forever and that's the best thing to come out of this show a win for all of them and lots of love all around.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 pm

I just start watchhing didnt know I could see it here in canada who is jeremiah?? is ther a photo of him??

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 am

reason wrote:I just start watchhing didnt know I could see it here in canada who is jeremiah?? is ther a photo of him??

Jeremiah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+15
mnmhughes
NadjaM
RealityEscape
Jaybird
Pattycake92