SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 pm

In addition to the Lancaster Farming weekly recap that @albean99 usually shares, they had a podcast in which they discussed FWaW in general.  It was from before last night's show, so it's a tiny bit dated, but it was still a pretty entertaining listen.  It was all the same people who comment on the weekly recap.  And just as I expected, Steve is just as funny in the podcast as he is in the recaps.  At least I enjoy his sense of humor, and based on his jokes, it sounds like he grew up in the 70s like I did (he said he wanted to be an astronaut, and he was the first kid on his block to drink Tang!).
Lancaster Farming Podcast About FWaW

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:14 pm

@Buckeye_Fan thanks for the recap and podcast. I'll have a listen! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:58 pm

Thanks for sharing that, @Buckeye_Fan!

The latest recap is here: Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Camping, Kissing and Cattiness in Episode 7

I really think that the additional ladies were really to help Brandon because he was down to 2, and Nathan because Mackenzie had to leave so soon. I don't see why Ty and Mitchell bothered to bring the new ones back. Brooke really hurt herself because Ty rightly didn't like how she treated Ashley. I'm starting to hav more doubts about Ty along the way and him bringing her back to the house just increased them. Mitchell actually seemed better by how he handled it. He probably regrets bring Natalie back. I expect he'll bring Sydney on the date. Nathan seems to be willing to give Mackenzie a chance but is leaning towards Taylor. Brandon seems all in with Emmerson but I still like him with Grace so we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:07 pm

It felt like tonight's episode had more going on than usual.

Nathan
At the start of the show, Kristen decided things weren't progressing out of the friendship zone, so she left.
He chose Makenzie for the solo date.  Allye was funny when she told him to have her home by 8.  The date went well and it seemed very natural for them.
Allye shared with Nathan that she doesn't have the connection with Nathan that the other two ladies do.  But Nathan said he still would like to get to know her more.

Ty
Ty chose new girl Ashley to go on the solo date.  They went out for an outdoor dinner.  She told him her job is important to her, but she'd be willing to move to his farm if they developed a relationship.  She seems nice enough, and I think Ty does like her a lot, but I'm not seeing the chemistry that the other farmers had on their dates.  And I still think Megan is a better fit for him.  Not that he'd give a hoot what I thought.
As we saw in the previews, Brooke told Ty she still wanted to be there, but there were too many women left on the farm and he should cut someone.  He took that time to say that he thought she should go because they've had big communication problems between them.
Ty has a friend with camels, so the ladies helped tend to them.  Ashley did not do well with the camels at all and ended up isolating herself.  The other ladies appeared to have a great time with them.
Ty asked the remaining ladies if they were good to continue to stay on the farm for now, but you could see doubt in Ashley's face.

Brandon
We got some foreshadowing from Joy that Brandon seems to have lost that lovin' feeling for her.
No big surprise, but he chose Emerson for the solo date.  They had a spa date.  Conversation flowed very well for the two of them.  Believe it or not...  there was some kissin'.  
Brandon spent some time evaluating his relationships with each lady.  The only negative comment he had was about Joy.  At dinner they showed Brandon telling Joy he wanted to have a chat with her, and then that was the end of the show.

Mitchell
Sydney finally got her solo date.  He took her to his favorite river to go fishing, which is right up Sydney's alley.  He would be a lucky man to end up with her.  Sydney told him she has baggage:  two sheep.  He was very open to the prospect of adding sheep to his farm.  This is what I expected from this show.  A farmer meets a young lady who would really fit on a farm, and their personalities mesh.
Mitchell had a rough couple of weeks in which he wasn't shown in the best light, but he's impressed me more these last 2 weeks.  He was very emotional about the prospect of having to eliminate somebody.  They did not show if he had made his decision.  He spoke mostly of trying to decide whether or not to keep Natalie around after realizing how much the original ladies mean to him.

In the previews for next week, they showed that the remaining ladies will be meeting the farmers' families.  Looks pretty interesting!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:44 pm

Here's the recap. I often get a laugh from Steve's comments and this week is no different. Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Confrontations, Connections and Camels in Episode 8

Mitchell: IA that he's gotten better the last couple of weeks, @Buckeye_Fan. I really liked his date with Sydney and think that while he likes others, he really seems most relaxed and happy with her. The biggest turnaround for me was how much he's worried about the feelings of the other ladies (unlike Ty). He may not send home Natalie but I don't see a connection with them, other than hunting.

Nathan: That's quite the shirt he wore on his date with Mackenzie.  Smiley I really liked how he opened up to her about his dad. We didn't see much of their date but it seems like they were both satisfied with their connection once it was done. I liked him with Taylor and she may be a step ahead of her, but I think there is something special with Mackenzie.

Brandon: I'm really not feeling Emerson, especially when she talked about her and Brandon being sweaty. They do seem to have chemistry but I like him with Grace more. Joy needs to go and they've made it seem like she does but that may be editing.

Ty: I'm really not liking him as much as I did earlier on. It feels like he brought back Ashley because he found her attractive, even though he already had plenty of good looking women on the farm. They seemed to have an attraction and then again on their date but it doesn't seem like she'd fit in on the farm, especially after seeing her with the camels. Megan is still his best match if he wants one but I'm not sure which direction he'll go, including ending with no one.

Then there's Brooke who seemed to self destruct in the last couple of episodes. I wonder what she thought would happen when she told him he should send someone home. she really messed up when she was so rude to Ashley and this was the final straw. Bye, Brooke.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:16 am

@albean99, my favorite comment from Steve was when he said he wears a headband "while pursuing romance." hehehe He cracks me up.

I also agree with you about Emerson and Grace. When we first met Emerson, I thought she was perfect for Brandon. But Grace is a lot softer. If it was up to me, I'd have him end up with Grace. But what is Brandon looking for? And I agree with you wholeheartedly about Ty! He needs to quit making beauty a priority.

I rewatched the previews slowly. All the ladies were shown in the event where the farmers' families are met, except for:
Ashley (Ty)
Joy (Brandon)
Natalie and Kait (Mitchell)

Of course, that doesn't mean they left, but possibly. There was also a shadow shown of somebody who had walked out a door, right after they showed Brandon and Joy crying. The shadow had waist-length hair that had no curls or waves. I think it was Ashley. But that isn't a surprise. FWaW doesn't try too hard to deceive.

I'm curious if Mitchell actually did a double elimination, or if Kait decided she'd had enough. Or maybe she just wasn't shown in the previews. But if we were shown everyone who is left at that event, everyone is down to 2 except Nathan. And, unless Allye surprises everyone, she is surely not around much longer.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:02 pm

Okay, I saw this on spokeo.com. Is the Nikki Ferrell who Ty is related to the Nikki Ferrell from the Bachelor???

Steven Tyler Ferrell, 42
Resides in Sikeston, MO
Related ToHenrietta Ferrell, John Ferrell, Frannie Ferrell, Chase Ferrell, Nikki Ferrell
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:57 pm

It probably is her, @provenceguy, because Nikki is from Missouri.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:57 am

I'm surprised this hasn't come up before!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:08 am

How did we not know Ty was really Steven Tyler? Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:15 am

Wow.  I've been saying for the last few weeks that FWaW gives us what we think we're going to see.  No surprises.  Well, this week it was almost all surprises.  The only predictable thing that happened right at the start, and then just about everything else ended up doing a 360.

The predictable thing was that Ashley left.  Not because of the camels.  No, no, no.  It was because she was worried about losing her job if she was away too long.  I guess the camels must have gotten her thinking about that.

The surprises started right away after that.  We saw Brandon's chat with Joy.  Surely that was to tell her it was time for her to go home, right?  No!  She told him about her physical ailments that she had to deal with starting at 12 years old.  Brandon got emotional about it, decided that is part of what makes her tick, and was happy they had the chat and brought her right back inside.

Next was the dinner for everyone to meet the farmers' families, and for the farmers to pick their final solo date.

Ty
Melody & Megan remain
Ty had his daughter and his best friend Myka there for him.  It seemed like his friend was leaning towards Megan for the most part, but she felt Melody had a lot of great attributes too.
In the end, Ty chose Melody for the last solo date.

Nathan
Taylor, Makenzie & Allye remain
Nathan's sisters and mother attended.  Taylor and Makenzie look very similar to a couple of his sisters.  It seemed like overall, the sisters preferred Taylor.  Somebody noted that Nathan lit up more when talking to Taylor.  But one suggestion was that maybe he should choose Allye for his last solo date to get to know her better before making any decisions.  So that is what he did.

Brandon
Grace, Joy & Emerson remain
Brandon's father, step-mother and a close friend were there.  Brandon's friend noted that Joy seemed very unsuited for farm life.  But then he said he really noticed Brandon seemed to favor Joy.  There had been an earlier discussion that shopping was a few hours' drive away.  I don't think Joy was asked if she would be OK with not being able to be dolled-up all the time.  Or maybe she thinks she will be.  Emerson seemed to channel Reba and volunteered that she has no need for manicures, makeup or fancy outfits.  Joy looked like she took that a little personally, which I think tugged at Brandon's heart a little bit.  She walked away to get a drink, and he left the table to spend a few private minutes with her and cozied up to her.  Brandon chose Joy for his last solo date.  I had so much hope for him with Grace or Emerson. I can see him choosing Joy, and then it finally dawns on her that she would be so far removed from the things she really loves.

Mitchell
I had forgotten already.  Earlier Mitchell had a discussion with Natalie, and they both decided it wasn't working for them and she should leave.
Sydney, Kiana and Kait remain
Mitchell's parents and good friend Houston came to this dinner.  For some reason Mitchell's mother took Sydney & Kait aside and his father talked to Kiana.  Mitchell's mother asked Sydney & Kait what their timelines were for starting a family.  Here's where the next big surprise came in.  Sydney wants to wait a while before marrying (not a bad idea for a 23 year old), but then she wants to spend time travelling!  I hope next year the farmers ask each of their original 8 if they want to travel before settling down.  Anyone answering yes is eliminated right away.  A lot of farmers can't take time away to travel the world.  I assume Syndey isn't talking about 1 week trips overseas once a year.  But Kait said she's ready to start a family right away.  Mitchell's mom ate that right up and it was like Sydney disappeared.  Mitchell's father asked Kiana how she felt about relocating.  She said she was not attached to CA and could move anywhere.  Mitchell's mother told him she favored Kait.  But his father felt Kiana would transition into Mitchell's life the easiest.  And his friend Houston thought Sydney was the best match for him since they are so similar.  I don't think Mitchell learned a whole lot from this date, except for getting confirmation.  His choice for the last solo date was Kiana.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:20 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Wow.  I've been saying for the last few weeks that FWaW gives us what we think we're going to see.  No surprises.  Well, this week it was almost all surprises.  The only predictable thing that happened was right at the start, and then just about everything else ended up doing a 360.

The predictable thing was that Ashley left.  Not because of the camels.  No, no, no.  It was because she was worried about losing her job if she was away too long.  I guess the camels must have gotten her thinking about that.

The surprises started right away after that.  We saw Brandon's chat with Joy.  Surely that was to tell her it was time for her to go home, right?  No!  She told him about her physical ailments that she had to deal with starting at 12 years old.  Brandon got emotional about it, decided that is part of what makes her tick, and was happy they had the chat and brought her right back inside.

Next was the dinner for everyone to meet the farmers' families, and for the farmers to pick their final solo date.

Ty
Melody & Megan remain
Ty had his daughter and his best friend Myka there for him.  It seemed like his friend was leaning towards Megan for the most part, but she felt Melody had a lot of great attributes too.
In the end, Ty chose Melody for the last solo date.

Nathan
Taylor, Makenzie & Allye remain
Nathan's sisters and mother attended.  Taylor and Makenzie look very similar to a couple of his sisters.  It seemed like overall, the sisters preferred Taylor.  Somebody noted that Nathan lit up more when talking to Taylor.  But one suggestion was that maybe he should choose Allye for his last solo date to get to know her better before making any decisions.  So that is what he did.

Brandon
Grace, Joy & Emerson remain
Brandon's father, step-mother and a close friend were there.  Brandon's friend noted that Joy seemed very unsuited for farm life.  But then he said he really noticed Brandon seemed to favor Joy.  There had been an earlier discussion that shopping was a few hours' drive away.  I don't think Joy was asked if she would be OK with not being able to be dolled-up all the time.  Or maybe she thinks she will be.  Emerson seemed to channel Reba and volunteered that she has no need for manicures, makeup or fancy outfits.  Joy looked like she took that a little personally, which I think tugged at Brandon's heart a little bit.  She walked away to get a drink, and he left the table to spend a few private minutes with her and cozied up to her.  Brandon chose Joy for his last solo date.  I had so much hope for him with Grace or Emerson.  I can see him choosing Joy, and then it finally dawns on her that she would be so far removed from the things she really loves.

Mitchell
I had forgotten already.  Earlier Mitchell had a discussion with Natalie, and they both decided it wasn't working for them and she should leave.
Sydney, Kiana and Kait remain
Mitchell's parents and good friend Houston came to this dinner.  For some reason Mitchell's mother took Sydney & Kait aside and his father talked to Kiana.  Mitchell's mother asked Sydney & Kait what their timelines were for starting a family.  Here's where the next big surprise came in.  Sydney wants to wait a while before marrying (not a bad idea for a 23 year old), but then she wants to spend time travelling!  I hope next year the farmers ask each of their original 8 if they want to travel before settling down.  Anyone answering yes is eliminated right away.  A lot of farmers can't take time away to travel the world.  I assume Syndey isn't talking about 1 week trips overseas once a year.  But Kait said she's ready to start a family right away.  Mitchell's mom ate that right up and it was like Sydney disappeared.  Mitchell's father asked Kiana how she felt about relocating.  She said she was not attached to CA and could move anywhere.  Mitchell's mother told him she favored Kait.  But his father felt Kiana would transition into Mitchell's life the easiest.  And his friend Houston thought Sydney was the best match for him since they are so similar.  I don't think Mitchell learned a whole lot from this date, except for getting confirmation.  His choice for the last solo date was Kiana.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq