SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:51 am

IA with @Buckeye_Fan that there were some surprises tonight, from Joy and some of the family.

Brandon: I had this feeling that Joy wasn't going home because they made it too obvious. I'm glad she opened up to Brandon but I feel like she's the type that he'd never be able to get irl so is very attracted to her even though she's not the right one to live on the farm. Taking her as his last 1 on 1 seems like a waste of time to me. I hope he comes to his senses. For me the other big surprise was even though his family talked highly of Grace in their ITMs, they didn't even mention her as a good match for him, at least what we saw. The only mention was Joy and Emerson. Emerson didn't come across very well while Grace did. no idea

Mitchell: Natalie leaving seemed like a mutual decision and I wonder why he didn't do it earlier. The big surprise here was that Sydney said she didn't want to get married or have children for years and the travel thing makes no sense unless she's having doubts about Mitchell and wants an out. Strange because she has to know that a farmer can't just travel around the world whenever they feel like it. Kait may be a good cook but I don't see the connection. I actually think that Kiana could be a good match for Mitchell because Mt Juliet is approximately a 1/2 hr drive to Nashville and even less to the airport so not as isolated as a lot of the farms. Also Mitchell has another business, Kolo Creations Outdoor Renovations based in Knoxville but covering Tennessee, so it's not all farming.

Ty: He seemed upset that Natalie left but it was strange that she would have even come on the show if she was really risking her job. It was interesting that Ty basically told his daughter that she likes both of the ladies even though she favored Megan originally. Maybe she didn't want to say that when there was only two left? I think the friend liked Megan as a match but felt she had to mention Melody after seeing them together. I see Megan as the best choice but it's clear that he really likes Melody by asking her on this date.

Nathan: I thought the family might favor Mackenzie a little more but it seems like Taylor may be the choice all round if you don't count mom. She liked that Allye had all the right answers in her opinion and then outright told Nathan that she should take her on a date. I don't think he'd have done that otherwise. Even so, it's looking like Taylor has the advantage going to the end of the show. I have to think it's between her and Mackenzie but the latter had so much less time with Nathan. That's where that date could have helped her if mom didn't interfere. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:19 pm

Here's the latest recap. There were 2 fills because one is getting married and one is on vacation. Surprise Family Meet and Greet

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:50 pm

My predictions based on last week's previews weren't very good. The only thing I got right was that Ashley left. However, that isn't to stop me from trying to figure out what this week's previews showed!

I missed that Kait was shown leaving a note. During this week's show she said in an IM that she had reservations about sticking around because she didn't want to get heart-broken, so was that foreshadowing that she was ready to bolt? But I could see Mitchell being the type who would ask her to stay if he thought there was a good chance she was the one.

I also took note of Nathan's 3 ladies hugging, presumably because somebody was about to leave. It started as one blonde coming in to hug the other blonde, and then Allye joined in. If that was a good-bye hug, Allye isn't the one leaving. Taylor would have had to have suddenly shown an unsavory side of herself for Nathan to let her go. So I'm guessing Makenzie is leaving next.

It's looking like the 4 late additions was a bust, assuming what looks to me like a fizzle between Emerson and Brandon is not misleading.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:52 pm

I didn't look closely at the preview at all so that was good sleuthing, @Buckeye_Fan. It's really hard to see Nathan keeping Allye unless 1. Their relationship made a gigantic jump or 2. He's feeling the pressure from his mom's preference. I do think that he's feeling the most for Taylor so it may be better for Mackenzie if she is let go early. I guess she waited too long to come back, probably because of her dad's health which was the right thing to do.

I don't see Mitchell with Kait so would not be surprised if she left.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:50 pm

The previews of Nathan & Allye's date showed her saying it was the perfect date. Later they were shown at night watching fireworks, and Nathan put his arm around her.  So it looks to me like the solo date went well for her.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:52 am

I’m sure Nathan likes Allye but doubt she’s a strong contender. We haven’t really seen much between them so far and most viewers likely see it between Taylor and Mackenzie.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm

Check this out.  Ty and his former wife shot a pilot for a reality show 10 years ago.
https://standard-democrat.com/story/2139672.html

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:28 pm

Very interesting!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:08 pm

Next week the farmers will be meeting the women's families.  So they needed to be down to 2 by the end of this episode.  Only Ty was down to 2 at the beginning of the show.

Nathan's date with Allye was fishing on a late with a lot of conversation.  They really should have done that before this late in the game.  They then had dinner "on the beach."  Evidently Nathan's family liked Allye a lot and convinced him that he had more in common with her than he realized.  Their relationship grew a lot duirng their date.

Makenzie's departure wasn't because Nathan let her go - her father's heath got worse and she needed to return home again.  Nathan said he will probably always wonder if she might have been "the one."

Ty and Melody went on a carriage ride.  He asked her if she wanted to have kids, and she said "no," except that she would be happy to be Lennon's "bonus mom."

Mitchell and Kiana went to a winery.  Not a whole lot was shown, but Mitchell said it helped answer some questions he had.  Much like the conflicting advice he got from his family and his friends, he was not feeling confident about what his next step would be.

The letter Kait left for Mitchell wasn't a good-bye letter - it was a sweet letter asking for a little private time together, which they did have just prior to having dinner with all 4 of them.  

Mitchell decided that his connection with Kiana was not quite as strong as it is with the other two.  It seems that he felt she wasn't as invested in him.

Brandon and Joy went to his family's cabin, which had a fantastic view.  I'm sorry, I just do not see her fitting in his life.  But they seemed to enjoy each other's company. 

When Brandon announced that he could only meet 2 families, Joy shared in an IM that her family has only met one man she was dating, and she was in love with him.  This changed her perspective of the situation, and she had a lot to think about.  So it sounded like she finally realized this was not just a TV show.  You think?

Grace said she really loved being on the farm, and didn't want to leave.  She is the one for him.  IMO.

And yes, Joy isn't really into Brandon.  She said she just wasn't ready to introduce him to her family, and she didn't think they'd ever get to that point.  So she decided it was time for her exit.  Poor Brandon seemed to feel like he was a sucker.  It is possible she really was trying to decide if there was going to be a romantic connection, but my guess is she knew long before this that there was no romantic spark for her.  Unfortunately it was there for Brandon.

Hey!  They're going to have a reunion show! (sort of like After the Final Rose)!!!  Yay!!!  And Reba will be there.  They asked Brandon if Reba was right about Joy!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:45 pm

Is Taylor the only one that Nathan has kissed still??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am

Jeepers wrote:Is Taylor the only one that Nathan has kissed still??

I think at least that we’ve seen.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:49 am

A couple of surprises for me tonight but overall a good episode.

Nathan: I thought the date with Allye was nice but still don't see a spark at this point. Poor Mackenzie. Of course she had to leave but it's too bad that they never really had a chance to see what would have happened. I don't see it being anyone but Taylor at this point and she seems to be a good match for Nathan.

Ty: Interesting date with Melody. On the surface it seemed like a good one but think she blew it by something she said when he asked about her possibly wanting kids. She said she doesn't but she could change her mind and made it clear that she gets her way. I don't think he liked that. Megan seems like the perfect choice for him from my POV.

Mitchell: I thought his date with Kiana went well but maybe it was the fact that Cait pursued him that made him realize that Kiana never had. I really thought that he was going to send home Cait or she'd leave so that was a surprise. I still think that Sydney would be the best fit for him.

Brandon: The date with Joy was just okay. Cool cabin, though. Before tonight I didn't think that Joy would leave on her own because I hoped that Brandon would come to his senses but clearly not. I really think that he was fooling himself all along about her because he was flattered that someone that looks like her would like him. Sometimes beauty is only skin deep and it was for the best that she hurt him now. I still think that Grace is his best match but we'll see what happens. I really want to hear what Reba says in the after show.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq