SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:34 am

@Aunties_Love both interesting thoughts but I have no idea.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:51 am

RS confirmed Dotun htd is filming Monday. Which most people concluded after finding out Aaron’s was on the Saturday just based on family locations alone.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:02 pm

Well RS made a correction says Xavier has the htd Thursday. Tanner already gone and Joey is filming htd today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:23 pm

@smg2587 thanks for keeping us updated.

@Aunties_Love I don't know about the back to back ette but the 9pm start is interesting. When I first read that, I thought there has to be more to the story imho. They've had the 8pm timeslot for years now. Why the change now?

ETA:

According to TV Insider, The Bachelorette star Charity Lawson's season premieres Monday, June 26 in a new time slot from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. EDT. This is a change from past seasons, which have aired at 8 p.m.
https://screenrant.com/bachelorette-season-20-announces-new-time-slot/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 thanks for keeping us updated.

@Aunties_Love I don't know about the back to back ette but the 9pm start is interesting. When I first read that, I thought there has to be more to the story imho. They've had the 8pm timeslot for years now. Why the change now?

ETA:

According to TV Insider, The Bachelorette star Charity Lawson's season premieres Monday, June 26 in a new time slot from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. EDT. This is a change from past seasons, which have aired at 8 p.m.
https://screenrant.com/bachelorette-season-20-announces-new-time-slot/
At least it is still the 2hr time slot.  This is the first ette season since season 4 that was filmed this quickly and less epi's.  Will be interesting to see how it gets pulled off.  Ever since Jillian Harris season 5 bette, they have all been filmed in the longer format with 11 epi's at least and all filmed for about the same timeframe.  This one is ended at least 9 days earlier as they all started middle of march and finished filming May 10-15, where as this time the filming will of ended by end of April and filming will of started 6 days later than normal.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Htd schedule update

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:53 pm

Someone on Reddit found a 1onq1 from Washington week. It’s.Charity with Dotun. So he had back to back 1on1s. Weeks

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:29 pm

Ohhh I like it!! yes She was so excited to see him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:05 am

@smg2587 thanks for sharing that. Given how few dates there are this season, I find it very interesting that Dotun got two one on ones. Clearly a front runner.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:53 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:50 pm

Just something I’m noticing. Some producer who would be with Charity if she was traveling to frc don’t appear to have left LA yet, at almost 9 pm pacific time. Now they may just leave tomorrow and Charity went with other producers. But I seen producers who are usually work with leads post tonight Bradford, Parisa, and Patrick (a location producer who usually with the lead team) still showing stories in La. I don’t think frc location is in a very far location if they are leaving tomorrow. Jmo

Bradford is definitely one of Charity producers this season. On her 10k run date you see him in pics running behind her and Dotun. Also seen him in the bits of the Barbie date while Charity filmed an itm.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:15 am

@smg2587 hmmmm. Interesting. Paris’s is the one I saw with Kaity in Thailand. Such an odd season for Charity!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity