SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:37 pm

Jolena wrote:Check out @Ria on IG latest .
I saw that and posted about it in the thread of March 20. Somehow I don't think I believe her...Trying to create attention maybe ,,,,
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:49 pm

Jolena wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:Maybe they want the viewers to wonder if both women walk away.

According to RS , He is with Kaity and they are together. no idea I know he isn't always right but him living in Texas Im sure its easy for him to get info. We'll see.

I just meant that the unspoiled may be wondering if Zach messed up so badly neither of the F2 showed up for the FRC.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:15 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:Maybe they want the viewers to wonder if both women walk away.

According to RS , He is with Kaity and they are together. no idea I know he isn't always right but him living in Texas Im sure its easy for him to get info. We'll see.

I just meant that the unspoiled may be wondering if Zach messed up so badly neither of the F2 showed up for the FRC.  

Re bolded, I often wished something like that would happen because I always find the FRC ceremony to be cruel to the F2 person. That being said, Gabi and Kaity's friendship is admirable if Kaity is now engaged to Zach but I am loving it of course. We also had Rachel and Gabby frienship that united the women over CLayton's messy sex week. I know Clayton and Rachel are good now but it was after a year of no talking.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:04 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
I saw that and posted about it in the thread of March 20.  Somehow I don't think I believe her...Trying to create attention maybe ,,,,

What am I suppose to look at? TYIA

ETA: NVM I see it now. Smiley Have no idea who that person is. I know Paul Bissonnette from Barstools but I didn't know there was a female associated with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going to be hard to watch Gabi's fears come to fruition. She's a great gal but just not the one for Zach.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:08 pm

I agree.. He made it much worse by broadcasting it!!! His own guilt.. He could have told Katiy in private off camera!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
I saw that and posted about it in the thread of March 20.  Somehow I don't think I believe her...Trying to create attention maybe ,,,,

What am I suppose to look at? TYIA

ETA: NVM I see it now. Smiley Have no idea who that person is. I know Paul Bissonnette from Barstools but I didn't know there was a female associated with them.

All I know is that she seems to be one of the Chicks in the Office on Twitter and they have a podcast. I've seen them tweeting about the show. It's possible that they may have contacts who know things. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:29 am

I saw a preview today and i can't remember where on Social media I saw it but Gabi was saying she wasent going to or she didn't want to meet Zack's parents. Did anyone else catch this? also, anyone know if there was a "People's " shoot with Zack and his F1 today? isn't it usually done the Thursday before the Finale airs? I would think Zack and his F1 are headed to LA this weekend, is there any sightings out there (ie airporst etc) that indicates this like there has been in past seasons ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 pm

He's going somewhere. A random fan picture?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:42 am

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Jeepers
mtnlvr55
jojo47
Sprite
mrsbatonmom