SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:52 am

Can’t wait for tonight even though it’s going to be tough to watch.

And there’s the half up/half down hair on Kaity that we saw in the leaked finale picks.

I really thought Gabi would self eliminate but looks like she didn’t.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 am

It appears by that promo .. it’s a traditional ending.. both girls go to the FRC.. meet the parents and have LCD..jmo
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:39 pm

I'm having trouble grasping all of this. I haven't watched as I am traveling but how can Kaity accept his proposal after his sleeping with Gabi ? He has already told the girls that there will be no sex dates. He also could tell them any number of other things - not enough privacy, not the time or place etc. I have to believe that he knew that Kaity was the one - or otherwise he shouldn't be proposing within the next few days. Was he worried that Gabi would leave if he didn't sleep with her - thus failing in his "job" for the show - to have two girls come to the FRC ? And if you're Kaity - how do you convince yourself that he is not going to give into some other temptation in the future ? - or why wasn't he tempted enough to have sex with her ? Maybe he tells her in private that he had to convince Gabi that she was the one, was she so insecure - he wanted to convince her that she was lovable etc? But then dump her in a few days - that's not good for anyone's sense of self esteem. Not understanding this... I know similar scenarios have happened in past shows - but Sean was the only one who said no sex - and he apparently stuck to it.

Just wondering if there is a chance he goes to Gabi in the end ... I have liked his interractions with Kaity - they have seemed really good together, but I'm having a hard time understanding all of this !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don’t think we know for sure that Zach didn’t sleep with Kaity. And, frankly, even though Zach said he wouldn’t have sex with any of them, most bachelors and bachelorettes do have sex in the Fantasy Suites. And, IRL, young people are likely to have had multiple partners before getting engaged.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:08 pm

Certainly true about young people - but a few days before getting engaged ? Probably many on this show ! I still find it strange - and if you are told about it - even stranger that you would accept a proposal at that time. But that's me ... !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:22 pm

I am thinking he had sex with Kaity all along and just has not admitted to it publicly....For sure, the whole sex week will be brought up on AFTRC.  Next Bachelor (ette) should shut up about it  as it was in the old seasons...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:44 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:I am thinking he had sex with Kaity all along and just has not admitted to it publicly....For sure, the whole sex week will be brought up on AFTRC.  Next Bachelor (ette) should shut up about it  as it was in the old seasons...

I agree that they should shut up about it but what we don't know is what the evil producers tell them to do and whats in their contracts. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:40 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:57 pm

I saw the nurses from the Kingston Health Centre sent out a photo of them all saying they are hoping Zack picks Kaity tonight, their former colleague! I should have kept it now I can't find it. You know they will be watching or at least taping it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's in her IG story!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:05 pm

Ariel is beautiful. So classy, she would have been a great ette.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Jeepers
mtnlvr55
jojo47
Sprite
mrsbatonmom