SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:27 pm

I doubt Kaity knew what really went down

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:33 pm

I'm behind. Ariel was so beautiful and poised but I'm glad that she made it clear how hurt she was for Zach not telling her and how badly he handled it. She still made sure he knew that there were happy memories also. I still would have loved to see her as lead. Some of the guys would have been intimidated like Zach was but I would have loved to see the guys she was attracted to.

I'm watching Gabi's MTP now. She's really beautiful but her hairstyle is so severe and I don't think it's flattering. I wish that Zach hadn't mentioned love because I think she may have thought that he was giving her a message. I thought her visit with Zach's family turned out very well. I just feel for her, knowing what's coming.

I don't think they wanted to pick Gabi because they wanted to start filming and it would have been hard given she's the f2. IMO, she'd have been a hot mess dealing with her emotions and having to hurt the guys. I think she's better off dating irl and finding someone the normal way. theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:36 pm

That was really nice, but Zach didn't look too happy sitting there when it was over?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:41 pm

Ok, now he looks happy, they are adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:45 pm

They are so adorable!!

Jesse give up on the fantasy dates!!! My God!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:48 pm

I'm still so far behind! Just watched Kaity meeting Zach's family and it was so good! I think they really liked her and could see how much she cares for Zach. I especially liked it when Zach's dad talked to her. It looks like she'll have a good relationship with them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:55 pm

I thought for sure they would've given them a trip to London since he got covid and didn't get to see much of it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:59 pm

Happy they are together. Didn’t love the show though
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:01 am

I’m not even done watching Zach & Gabi, but it’s enough. This show used Gabi & continue to use her for their drama. Shameful.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:15 am

jojo47 wrote:I’m not even done watching Zach & Gabi, but it’s enough. This show used Gabi & continue to use her for their drama. Shameful.

Hate to say this but it’s nothing new. And we all watch it
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:15 am

I definitely won’t be rewatching that 😢

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:16 am

jojo47 wrote:I’m not even done watching Zach & Gabi, but it’s enough. This show used Gabi & continue to use her for their drama. Shameful.

Unfortunetly thats what they do and all at the expense of the lead to make it happen. it's sad. when you look back at all the other leads, they made everyone of them bring drama in some form or other. They love to hurt and embarrass these contestants. I wonder what they have in store for Charity. theBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Jeepers
mtnlvr55
jojo47
Sprite
mrsbatonmom