SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:35 pm

Jeepers wrote:I also liked Xavier tonight .. Aaron not so much .. learned nada about Dotun

Her comments
Joey .. butterflies
Xavier .. too good to be true
Aaron .. need to watch him
Dotun .. nothing

Charity was beaming when discussing Xavier after having some alone time with him. I did not see those sparkly eyes when discussing anyone else. Could be editing though. IMO - Xavier is 100% husband material and their kiss was hot. Aaron seems too slick but isn't he in sales? would explain his comfort level in new situations. Joey is 100% adorable and genuine. I look forward to seeing more of him. Dotun - tbd as we only heard from him coming out of the limo. We know Charity likes him as she gives him 1on1 dates though.

My eye was on Caleb, the doctor from Ann Arbor, early on but I think he doesn't have enough 'spunk' for Charity and it went nowhere.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:36 pm

luvstx wrote:They built a wooden pergola type structure at the front of the mansion because the weather was so bad

I could swear I saw this pergola at Costco - quicker than building, just place in on the ground and decorate with a hot glue gun!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:

Her comments
Joey .. butterflies
Xavier .. too good to be true
Aaron .. need to watch him
Dotun .. nothing

I really think Joey was being a sweet gentleman honestly. He wanted to get to know her and talk which I thought was sweet. The entire time though he was holding and caressing her hands which she obviously liked. I know recently Charity said yes kissing is nice but she is now one who loves physical touch. The camera really played on that part as well showing them caressing hands. He was certainly nervous which could be why he didn't kiss her but I truly believe more so, he was a gentleman. We know that powerful kiss is coming anyway between them so all in good time :fanningfan Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3045963862

Xavier very very handsome as well. Not surprised Charity said that about him because really, he did come off too good to be true. I mean this man is the total package he obviously has a gentle calm side so why he still single. These are good things to be thinking about. She still kissed him so that was nice.

Aaron honestly is just playing the role only because he knows how this works so I think he is honestly playing the long game. Hate to say it even with what we know of him, he kind of came off ingenious. However, he is a nice looking guy and talented but the ulterior motives stop me from seeing him in any other way unfortunately.

Dotun is so sweet, charming and somewhat shy I think. He was like a wallflower last night even though he is the tallest guy in the group I think it takes him time to make the approach and moves. I can see why he has two later dates back to back becase he seems like a late bloomer in this environment. He seems genuine as well, maybe more mellow than what I thought. Charity can balance him out with her energy. Overall,I like him.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:34 pm

Sorry I have not been following that closely this season. What do we know about Aaron that several of you are referring to?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Sprite wrote:Sorry I  have  not been following that closely this season. What do we know about Aaron that several of you are referring to?
He left a couple girlfriends back home in SD
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:00 pm

@luvstx I also liked Warrick but now wonder why she let's him go on their 1:1

Also have to say I really enjoyed this episode, liked the edits/pacing. Charity is a wonderful lead.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:12 pm

Am I crazy or was Trista on last night's episode like the other Bachelorettes?? It would seem to make sense to have the First Bachelorette wishing Charity well....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:41 am

I didn’t see Trista .. was a bit surprised

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:42 am

Joey got the romantic special music for his intro 😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:40 am

Jeepers wrote:Joey got the romantic special music for his intro 😋
He did, i'm wondering if they're setting Joey up for heartbreak edit or f1 (hopefully f1).I also noticed the camera kept focusing on them holding hands too, something i was looking for after charity said physical touch is now also at the top of her love languages with words of affirmation. Dotun's edit is interesting because he was the last shown out of the limo and the only one of f4 who didn’t talk to her night one. @Jeepers what do you think about the final 4 edits thus far?
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:01 pm

I'm just watching the show now as we had company from Canada until today. I haven't followed along much pre-season but I think I know one guy in the f2 per reading some comments.

Charity looked great for the M&G! I love that her dress is a color! I already think she is showing more personality than Zach's season. Of the first few guys, I liked Joey, Warwick, and Xavier but it's early yet because Caleb A seems nice also and is a doctor. I haven't read about any of the guys so have no preconceived notions. It seemed like they cut a few guys' time short and made me think they're not contenders.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:20 pm

Episode 1 Recap from BachelorFantake on YT

https://www.youtube.com/@BachelorFantake
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
honeydiors
Jeepers
pavalygurl
Sprite
luvstx