SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:58 pm

Charity seems to really like Dotun when they met so I'm surprised he didn't get any 1 on 1 time. John is cute and so sweet! She pulled him into a kiss so clearly liked him also. He'd get my FIR and I thought the fortune cookie intro was adorable.

I found Joey's 1 on 1 time a little off putting because he wasn't turned toward her or looking at her part of the time. Sharleen mentioned that also on their podcast. I still think he's adorable and can see him in the previews so think he lasts a while.

Her brother is very nice looking and I remember him from last season. I knew it was coming but undercover brother is too funny. giggling IA that it would have been better later in the season. I wasn't impressed by Brayden and was surprised she gave him the FIR with the fake out. I thought she'd give it to someone else after what her brother said.

I think Charity had a good group of guys and I liked most of the ones she kept. I can't say I really disliked any but some didn't make much of an impression on me. It looked cold and rainy so I'm glad they gave her a wrap.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - June 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
honeydiors
Jeepers
pavalygurl